General - page 769

I subscribed to a signal, and it is link to a trade account. And I just purchase a new vps, and login the trade account, it seems that I cannot use back the subscribed signal without paying again??? How can I use back the signal without paying double subscription fee?
Hello, I am moving from mql4 to mql5. I was wondering does pragmatically spread check works on mt5 strategy tester?  What will happen if I use a spread check? And how the experienced traders cum programmers see the spread check phenomenon? Is it worth it?  If it is what should be the usual spread...
I just renewed my signal subscription on my MT4 platform. It is showing as renewed (with the new expiry date) on my MQL5 page but not on my MT4 platform signal page, where it still has the old date. Is that a problem? Thanks
Hi, As the subject suggest, any thoughts much appreciated. Thanks
Hello MQL5 Community! My name is Tom, and my background is computer science. I began to study and practice trading Forex since 2012 as a Part-Time Trader. Trading is a very hard game so I always study, update my knowledge and trade based on my own analysis and my proven trading system. My trading...
I copy a signal. But your soft is using rong lot size. I even set al to maximum risk used for my account is under 50% from Master Signal risk! Why and how I can fix this?
Hello, I am new it using Mt5 I have just logged into my trading account, and for some reason the time and data change to June and the charts etc are all wrong, anyone know how to fix this?
Can any body please help me by providing code for drawing arrow on each bar by looking into previous bar. If previous bar is bearish then sell arrow will be appeared on start on next bar if previous bar is bullish then buy arrow will be appeared on start of next bar if previous bar is doji then no...
Like title. Do the orders rest at the exchange or broker?
You can download hundreds of forex trading ebooks for free from this site. Enjoy reading and happy trading ! Phildunn's Forex Trading Library
I am renting an EA, and I still have 3 weeks left on this rental month. Yesterday, there was an update for the EA on the MQL market, but there is no update for the EA in my terminal. How can I update to the EA in this case?
Hello can anyone help me to understand how can i setup automatic trading robort which can do all the trading on my behalf with profitable strategies
  Strategies that work  (277   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
Hello. Who can advise a good strategy
hi every body Please suggest some good and update technical analysis profiles which I could check my analysis with others. thanks all of you.
  auto trading  (1)
i have another question about vps , i have trade manually until now i bought a vps today its synchoronized with my charts and experts and the status is started auto trading is on and every thing is ready so how should i do then ? just close mt5 and leave it
Today I have noticed something strange, for some tests of an expert that I am doing. I wanted to print a value of a double, but to my surprise, you can not. I explain what I have noticed: only if the value of the double is in the declaration of the variable, it is printed Before this did not happen,...
Two trades not copied on 28/1/2019 and 29/1/2019. Hosting server MQL5 New York 4 5981587. MT4 trading account 615117. See signal trading history and hosting terminal journal below. Not sure if this is a VPS hosting problem or a Broker problem. Any ideas why these trades were not copied? 2019.01.29...
How can I undo or "de-selected" after wrongly press the "to selected" in the Freeelance placing an order and under discussion 
  pips  (6)
How many pips do beginners tend to start with?
  VPS Question  (4)
. I would like VPS only for continued electricity supply, internet connection andMT4's trailing stop. 1]  Does this mean I migrate only my local terminal? 2]  And out of interest, does my chosen VPS provider have fullaccess to my terminal? Thank you. .
Hi, Iam a newbee on this platform and trying my self forward... I would like an Expert advisor that only buys/sells on a specifik time on the day. any tips on this? Thanks?
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  tester rect.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...
Hello dear Community, I would like to program an EA that gives me a fixed Lotsize per day. If I am allowed to set 0.1 Lot per day, then 10 x 0.01 Lot can be set. Or just 0.1 lot. So that i cant overtrade! Should normally be a very small code and not difficult but I am unfortunately not a programmer....
what are the 2 indicators used in this image?? can anyone tell me.. 
  VPS set-up  (2)
Hi I need help on vps. i am new to this.  I bought an EA recently and it was advised to use vps. how do i set it up? i already purchase vps directly from mql5. how do i make it run? please somebody help me. thank you.
Dear Sirs, I would like to do the following>> I have a script made in Metatrader,, and I would like this automated forex system To be traded in TWS Interactive brokers. In other words,, when my script make a signal,, that automatically places the Order in the TWS ? Many thanks for your...
I am looking for a MACD AND RSI Indicator with an alert
Hi, I have written a small expert advisor. If the price is above the moving average you buy and if the price is below moving average you sell. But it only sells... what am I doing wrong? If I remove the code to sell it only buys. Help
  show indicators  (3)
Hi I have an expert that works with ichimoko and moving averages .. I want to see these indicators on the chart. Is there any way to call them to be shown on the chart without coding too much... for example I want a simple moving averge with default values to be shown after I initiate my expert