Forex Books - page 5

I just placed an order for this new forex trading strategy book: 17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies: How to Profit in the Forex Market by Mario Singh.

17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies, + Website: How to Profit in the Forex Market (Wiley Trading): Mario Singh: 9781118385517: Amazon.com: Books

A new interesting book has bee announced: "Trading Forex for a Living: A practical guide to achieving financial independence with the foreign currency markets" by Anderei Knight. I suppose that can be interesting, I came across a lot of questions, is it possible or not living just on earnings by forex.

Description:

Master the forex game with secrets used by the world's top institutional traders. It's no secret that bank traders move the markets. And once you understand their strategies and learn to think like they do, you will be able to stay one step ahead and beat them at their own game. Find out why 95% of traders lose - and how to make sure you remain among the winning 5%. Trading Forex for a Living is a step-by-step guide for those looking to earn their living from trading forex, which covers topics often overlooked by other books and trading systems, including: risk-reward ratios, money management, trading psychology, how to design your workspace/office, how to keep your trading PC healthy, how to balance trading with family life, how to keep yourself fresh and motivated, as well as how to take your trading to a professional level, should you so choose. This book will not only teach you how to trade, but will show you how to turn your trading into a full-time business.

Time series analysis : StatCodes -- Time series analysis

Anything from such as the Daubechies wavelets,TISEAN,astronomical times series,complex fast Fourier transforms etc...

So much to read and so little time... but if wanna be good you need to get trough the pages...

Even though it does not have a "forex" or similar thing in the name, worth reading this Willmot magazine article

Files:

claymaster:
I just placed an order for this new forex trading strategy book: 17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies: How to Profit in the Forex Market by Mario Singh. 17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies, + Website: How to Profit in the Forex Market (Wiley Trading): Mario Singh: 9781118385517: Amazon.com: Books

Hah, I can spot a Mario Singh fan here. I heard the launching is coming up in December. Looking forward to his first book! It took him too long to come up with the book but it's worth waiting for

Order Statistics for Value at Risk Estimation and Option Pricing

Order Statistics for Value at Risk Estimation and Option Pricing and article by Frederik Herzberg and Christoph Bennemann (Wilmott Magazine)

This book has nothing to do with trading and it is a heavy reading : main ideas and methods of modern nonequilibrium statistical mechanics Amazon.com: Nonequilibrium Statistical Mechanics (9780195140187): Robert Zwanzig: Books

Hidden Conditions and Coin Flip Blow Ups

About something so obvious that it is almost always overlooked : "Hidden Conditions and Coin Flip Blow Ups" article by Espen Gaarder Haug

Reason: