Bug Report List

I'm starting a bug report list that that MetaQuotes will hopefully look at.

When in MetaTrader 4 Beta and you go to HELP --> HELP TOPIC, the help topic are all in Russian...at least that what appears to me. This occurs eventhough you are in the English Mode

MetaTrader 4 Beta - When you click VIEW then STRATEGY TESTER nothing happens. I take it this is just functionality that does not exist yet? If so it would be nice to know when this will be added.

Changing indicator settings doens't take effect until you do it twice in a row.

FXCurrencyTrader 22.11.04 22:17

When in MetaTrader 4 Beta and you go to HELP -> HELP TOPIC, the help topic are all in Russian...at least that what appears to me. This occurs eventhough you are in the English Mode

Thats right FXCT, it happens not only with you - help is in russian only for now, but we`ve already gave it to translation, please be patient.

FXCurrencyTrader 22.11.04 22:20

MetaTrader 4 Beta - When you click VIEW then STRATEGY TESTER nothing happens. I take it this is just functionality that does not exist yet? If so it would be nice to know when this will be added.

Tester is not realised yet, but i assure you: it will be!

By the way, thanx a lot for help in beta-testing, FXCT.

Ron Williams 23.11.04 08:04

Changing indicator settings doens't take effect until you do it twice in a row.

Ron, please describe it in more details.

When communicating The DDE service, the application stop responding, even with the Excel file you provide as an example, i did try enough times to be sure?

ok I think I have found something small it is in the help tab in the tool box, under the help section for OrdersTotal() the description wrongly has OrderTotal(), it is missing the "s" in orders. I know it is really small but got me for a few seconds as to why it wasn't working.

Smoothice thanx. will be fixed asap.

1."Tools----History center-----import" can't use?!
2."File----Open offline-------open" can't use?!
Reason: