General - page 772

missing VPS  (2)
hi, when i opened my MT4 account today, my vps is missing from my trading account, and its not expired yet. i still have half a month to go. how to enable back vps for that account?  thank you guys.
  error 130  (1)
Hi guys. I can't understand why the backtest of this strategy gives me back error 130. can someone help me? void OnTick(){   OpenOrder_Short();   OpenOrder_Long();   CloseOrder();}void OpenOrder_Short(){      ampiezzaSL();      if(iClose(Symbol(), 0, 1) > iHigh(Symbol(), 0, iHighest(Symbol(), 0,...
Does anyone know where historical swap rates of several years back are posted. Or how to derive approximates of them from more easily obtainable economic data? Thanks
  How does this site work?  (11   1 2)
Hi, I'm new and am practicing with a demo. Is this site a brokerage? I see where we deposit and withdraw money, so is this site like Forex.com, et al? Also, when I copy trades, am I able to close them out manually when it reaches enough profit for me, or is the closing set by the provider?...
Hi all, I am quite familiar with trading CFD's and MT4 and MT5 in genral, but writing an EA is just not possible for me. As much as i understand, you can create almost all kinds of algorithms and stuff. So, to the point. I am willing to pay a fair price for the creation of an EA. In short, i want to
Hi,  For some reason my Mobile app stopped working over the weeknend. I opened it on monday and no charts or history or trades were showing up. I was still logged in, and I was also logged in to it on my laptop and everything was fine there.  I reinstalled the app, deleted the cache and tried to log...
  expert market  (2)
There are 114pages of mt4 expert advisors, are all these products checked or verified? , some are expensive some are cheap, but there main aim is to make profits according to the way they have been designed by their authors.
  Trading Academy  (2)
Hi.  you guys join or participate in trading academy? I just confused abt choosing trading school. what trading school for newbie trader? my friend told me to join Snap Academy. but if you guys has a recommendation for me please.  thx
Dear support, I have received a warning that my signal has been disabled due to a suspected violation of the rules. It says the signal can be disabled for the following reasons: - user complaints - suspicious trading history - authorisation problems Currently it is not clear which rule has been...
Hi, Could someone explain to me how the inputs for the ZigZag indicator work? I tried looking through the code but there arn't any comments explaining how to use them, or how they affect the indicator. Ive been scratching my head at this problem for quite a while and finally decided to ask for some
Hello Everyone ! As a new Trader I am searching to find a Broker that can offer the services/privileges that I want: 1. First Deposit: Max 500$ 2. Leverage: Min 100 3. Support MetaTrader 5 4. Hedged Account on MetaTrader 5 5. Access to trading Shares/Stocks on MetaTrader 5 Until now, I cannot find
is there a problem with placing other trades in a copier account ?  does the MT4 allow this or does it get blocked.  i would assume, if it is possible, then they would also have to be managed by the account owner. thank you. 
Hi, Few months ago I got banned on my main account because I asked for something that was not correct on the site but I didn't know they would me ban me for such thing. I really need that ban deleted. Do someone here know how I can contact somebody for that? I can't type in service desk either...
Dear all I have a problem with MT4 . an EA disappear after restarting MT4 . MT4 is installed on Ubuntu and wine .  No Errors at the log. I saved a profile with Default but did not succeed and Template too. Has any one faced the same issue ? Also how to make a template or a profile run after MT4...
  Do the laws of physics work in forex?  (223   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
When searching for patterns in price movements, analogies with various physical phenomena are not uncommon. And with varying degrees of success, different laws of physics, mathematics, geometry, etc. are adapted and applied in trading. In this topic we will consider the applicability of Newton's and
Dear community! I am trying to use a strategy tester of MT5 platform, however, after I input the parameters for the simulation, when I go to configuration tab to start the simulation, if I go back to input parameters tab, all parameters that I put before has changed for the default ones. In summary,...
what is the method of calculating the lot size of a signal copy on my plateform if i have the same leverage, different broker, lower balance 
I recently signed up for the VPS service from MetaTrader which appears to work very well. However, yesterday I ran two EA's on EURUSD on separate charts and only one of them produced an order.  When I look manually at the charts they should both have created orders.  The same EA (that didn't produce...
I would like to add the time the order was placed to the sell trade level line and move it to the right margin of the chart. I have spent hours looking for the object names of these trade level lines to no avail...can some one please point me in the right direction?
I have the code for the MT4 indicator. Just need it to be able to work on the Thinkorswim platform. Can anybody help? Jean
I ve posted a similar request a while ago but  got no luck nobody responded not even admins!!! I am going to try again.... Could somebody help me on rewriting the index formulas for MT5 please... To create custom symbols for MT5 (Synthetic Instruments Formula) here is the link- https://www...
This is the single most important rule of trading but many traders pays least attention to this most of the time. Ready to know? The key to making money in financial markets is knowing at what point you are going to exit the running position(s). Basically there are 2 exit levels in a particular
  trading the news  (2)
looking for a discussion for traders who trade new release . for example one click trading bots with S/L ,  how to avoid slippage etc , what events to trade ?  forecasted pips and so on
2 things are broken: * After optimization the StrategyTester resets all optimization parameters to default settings. (Totally unacceptable, unworkable)  * Selecting the 'Run Single test' from the 'Optimization results' tab does NOT copy the settings to the input tab. (Previous versions always did...
  Averaging EA.  (2)
Does anyone have an EA that averages buy and sell trades at a given amount of pips lets say 20, 30 or 50 for individual pairs and not the whole account. Like EUR/USD  buy and sell trades should average against each other and not with other pairs.
All, Can anyone advise a better (read: quicker) way for code to be processed when creating a LWMA of an indicator? i.e. I create a LWMA of an indicator called SDO, but I need to use a 75 period LWMA. So I end up creating 75 lines of iCustom code 9one for each 75 period) and doing the LWMA...
Hi everyone, I want to make an EA that reads a file and places trades in MT4 based on that file. The file will probably be a CSV with structure like: Buy,symbol,stop loss, tp1,tp2,tp3 also i would like it to move stop loss to entry when i reach tp2. The file will probably be altered say every 5 min...
Hi, first i am so impressed by the community here of traders and how well setup MT4 and MQL5 is. There is a steep learning curve with all the information. such a wealth of information. Some generous people have put so much thought into making this work. I have been with this signal provider thru
Hi,  I am trying just to write a code that buys on the open of a candle and sells on the close of that same candle.  Can anyone provide a snipit of a code that does this?