General - page 1428

Hi There, I have two MT4 accounts within the same platform. I am using EAs on BOTH accounts, I can only login to a single account at once. Question is: Will the EAs work on BOTH accounts even though I can only login to one account at-a-time? Sure hope you can help. Dave.
Hi All, I'm looking for some help to find a stop order ea that when set will slide or ratchet if the price action moves away from it. I am manually trading a system that I eventually will have coded but want to test this entry method manually first. If you have one and are OK to share it I'll be...
dear i am attaching herewith zwinner alert which produces sell buy alert, which are almost accurate which i tested on my real trades with profits however i dont have any record of it, moreover i need your kind help to create a simple EA which work with this alert, as signal produces sell or buy, EA
Hello :-); Yesterday i have installed MetaTrader 5 on Unbuntu Linux, last version, wtih wine 1.3.30 like this article : http://mql5.blogspot.com/2010/09/metatrader-5-on-ubuntu-linux-1004.html But, i have a problems with Mt5, i dont understand because Mt4 work correctly with wine. Do you have an...
If I create a standard deviation channel in mt4, is there any way to grab the price values of the channel lines? I was hoping to use ObjectGet() to grab these values, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. Anyone know how to do this?
Hi everyone i am new to this fourm and to forex and i try to find easy tool to manage my orderes . like stop loss and take profit and fill price from the chart . any one have this tool https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://fxinternals.com/FXITraderHelper.aspx
Hi All, I just signed up and am trying to download the CSV utility. I thought that, after I signed up, I would have the ability to download it, but it says I don't have access. Can anyone fill me in on how to get access? Cheers! jb
  Anyone trade the news?  (33   1 2 3 4)
Anyone trade the news? Sometimes seems kind of risky but some people make a full time business out of just trading major news. Here's a video I just saw from CNBC currency on how to trade the jobs report. News Headlines
I currently elaborate Rainbow system with a hidden hope that I will be able to create EA with that (I have a lot of experiance with reating EA so if someone finds a good precisely described algorithm I'll be happy to collaborate). I understand that Reainbow is all about squeeze and expload and a...
CComboBox open under other objects. How can i solve this problem
Hi, it´s my first post and I want to know if it´s posible draw supports and resistance over RSI indicator. For example to apply indicator support and resistance of Barry over RSI. Thanks
My profit in four days of trading is 35.3 percent. I open two pending orders, the one pending Buy Stop order just above the recent peak and one just below the recent trough with a filter of 5 pips, stop loss 100 pips, take profit of 300 pips and trailing stop loss of 30 points. I buy 0.1 lot every...
I cannot find very much information about binary options in general and the regulation of the industry. I have read that 24Option.com is licensed and regulated in Anguilla in the West Indies which is a British protectorate
In this picture http://postimage.org/image/o42cg9wll/ it only shows the ask and bid price but not the close price. How do I get the main price?
Hi, Is it possible to get SP500 in mql5? How to do it? Thanks for your help, Tom
Hi All, I for some reason lost the ability to select the optimization item. I'm sure i have unchecked the visualization check box. This is on all bots of mine. I also went as far as unstalling metatrade and installing again but with no success. I also have my optimization paramters set or check
  Facebook stocks ...  (109   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Since it seems to be developed into a story for itself and since it is anything but a joke and posting it further in the jokes thread would be wrong, posting this (even as a possible reminder of this whole "story"). Latest quotes : 28.8400 USD...
  MQL5 programmer certification  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
The time has come to raise this topic separately. I immediately wanted to do this as a survey, but the range of interests and problems is so wide that it cannot be done within a questionnaire. So I decided to make a table, in which I will enter the pros and cons of certification. What opportunities
  Anyone trade the news?  (35   1 2 3 4)
Sometimes seems kind of risky but some people make a full time business out of just trading major news. Here's a video I just saw from CNBC currency on how to trade the jobs report. News Headlines
Hi all, can anyone, please, explain what is the purpose of using the keyword 'const' in function definition? I have seen this in many places, for example in the CTrade class (see code snippet below) but the MQL5 language reference does not explain this at all. Thanks in advance, Rob....
I'm brand new to forex, and I really want to learn all I can before starting out. I come from a programming background, so I am really interested in coding my own EAs and indicators, however I haven't seen any documentation on the language these things are built with. Is it somewhere on this forum?...
Renat : Don't feed the troll. Renat, do you want to feed the lawyers? I assume you bought yourself some high-end cell phones, OpenCL hardware, registered on offshore servers and are now abnormally cool and have no interest in anything? And everyone else is just a minnow that you're going to teach
Hi! From what I understand, the take profit is use to automatic close the deal when the price reach to the take profit price. but during strategy testing the deal is not close even the price is raise over x times of the take profit price. All my deal was closed at the end of the strategy testing....
Hi CObject *o1 = new CObject();CObject *o2 = o1; o1 and o2 are now referring to the same object - that is the proper way, I'm not complaining. But how do I copy an Object? thank you
Hi I'm looking for script that can be execute to open multiple order, that able to : * open buy 0,1 lot, 5 order, with 5 TP * open sell 0,1 lot, 5 order, with 5 TP Thanks
Dear Traders, We are glad to introduce you a new service, Metatrader copier , which allows you to trade using any MT4 brokers account. If you have previously registered to use a forex signals service provider, you will find that you often miss the signals good or you will not know the exact...
QB-TradeManager is a tool (expert advisor) which comes to help the traders offering the facility of an easier trade management. If you have ideas for its development please don’t hesitate to express them. Also if you can find any bugs please announce us! Download Here
How many of you have earned more than $1000 a day? My top was $500 a day Tell me how you achieve this- any strategy,etc
Every time I try to use iMA and copy buffer to copy an iMA of a different period from the one I am looking, it fails: I am not doing error checking here, I just put some break points Example: I am looking at 15 min bars EMA( _Period,20, 0, PRICE_CLOSE, 10); -> this works EMA(...
Am I doing right ? I am going to sell it at 0.9790 with stop of 0.9810 targeting 0.9680