General - page 702

What do you think of the quality of the data in the official demo account of metatrader?  Do you use the data from the demo account to develop a strategy?
hi, with the app on my iPhone I can choose many stocks with the metatrader program on my Pc I can choose few titles example: on my IPhone I can choose ETHUSD, LTCUSD, BRENT, USD.RUB, C.N, KO.N,..... on my PC I can't (I use the same account) thank you Cla
I was viewing my history log and found that, for a day and a half, I was getting the same error every second.  I've attached a screen shot of the history log.  Any ideas?
Hello, I would like to erase the log of the Strategy Test automatically, every time I launch the Strategy Tester. Is there a solution ? Thanks, Pierre
[Deleted]
Hello, Im usually using Mobile app MT5 (on iOS). How can I check my equity curve without using PC version of Mt5 ? Thx in advance
Hi!  I'm running automated tests by creating ini files for terminal.exe and them loading them in sequence, and creating new ini files to test good results on different timeframes, etc.  The problem is that I want to be able to load the terminal with different initial deposits for optimization.  I've...
Hello everyone! Sorry if the question is stupid .... I am considering distributing my Ea to some clients. This code would be downloaded from the internet through a website. After that, I would send an email containing a password generated and encoded in AES128. This password would be generated with...
I want Arbitration, then I see "cancel job", I click it then I see "Are you sure you want to offer canceling the order? The order amount will returned to the Customer."  is the Customer me or worker?
hi how to change copy signals settings its uselely come up when you click copy how much money using losis and stuff cant found how change them any help ?
Question removed
Hello, I am writing an EA using Chaos theory, and I am trying to save the value of the fractal longer then just the bar it showed up in. For example, one bar will have the fractal value. In another 2-3 bars I may get the alligator cross over, and finally I am waiting for the price to cross over the...
Just finish reading RichDadPoorDad. Would you consider EA that is downing trades for you an asset? If so, would you have thousands of it?
Hello, I've been testing my EA on the EURUSD pair, the EA puts pending orders without any limits as there is no margin reserve needed for them. And now I tried to test the EA on the GBPNOK pair and found that a margin is reserved for pending orders on this pair, as if it were positions. And when...
I have following codes in my MQL5 EA and web call httpGET is not refreshed even there is a new records. please help.   string get_data= "";   string response="";   StringConcatenate(get_data,webpage_link,"to_MT4.php?get=1");    response = httpGET(get_data);   Print("response: ", response);
I have made a basic indicator that gives a buy or sell signal when Fibonacci levels are crossed.  I want to use iCustom in my EA to call for the first two buffers which should contain the value of fibBuy and fibSell. The indicator itself works fine on the chart and when I check the data window it...
  need help  (1)
is the highlighted 0 in the below code referring to the candle id? 0 for the current candle and if i replace it with the value 1 then should take previous candle's atr value right? MathMax(iATR(NULL, ATR_TimeFrame, ATR1_period, 0), iATR(NULL, ATR_TimeFrame, ATR2_period, 0)) / pip_size thanks in...
i'm having a hard time understanding how to put large historical series of asset quotes over 30 years in MT5 I'm just getting what is provided by the broker but I need more to analyze
Hello, I am coding an entry signal where when price opens below an MA line and close above it, go long and vice versa. The code I have done is shown below, the problem i am stuck with is the "sig" value. When the short condition is fulfilled, sig valued -1, but when the very next candle starts, sig...
In the beginning, excuse me. Translated from Google. I signed up and did not copy, knowing I have other subscriptions well. Please fix the problem.
Hello, I am looking Binary EA for MT5 platform, any genuine suggestions. Thank you
  Position window  (1)
When opening the position window, it cannot be made smaller and I would like to keep it open while still watching the chart. Is there another way? Screenshot attached.
Doing the maths on the various I can't figure out what is the most financially profitable system.  The most common used is (for 3 TP) close half, close half, close full. I assume the TP's are laid out in terms of risk to reward is 1:0.5, then 1:1 and then 1:2 How that looks in terms of risk: reward...
Hi, have rent indicator for 1 month it works on my pc  but i can't use it on mql5 vps. This  is the error: cannot load 'C:\Users\lore\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\B8A68C5F345865DD17F6020D17018025\MQL4\indicators\Market\**************.ex4'. How can i solve? tnx
The autoscale feature of the main chart window seems to ignore the min-/max- values of attached indicators. What is the best way to "keep" all drawn lines/charts of attached indicators to be visibile on the main chart ?...
  Expert advisor  (9)
Hello guys does anyone has a good expert advisor i can test and use ?
Hi An EA being ran on MT5 Strategy Tester: Settings Tab::::: EURUSD, M5, 2019 07 22 to 2019 08 01 Execution: Without Delay, Open prices only Optimization: Fast generic based algorithm, Balance max Optimization Results Tab:::::: shows the list of all the passes after the tester is done. The other...
Can this be done it keeps coming up invalid file format ? Thanks 
Hi traders, I'm very new to building an EA for testing algorithms. I decided to purchase EABuilder since I found it to be the most user friendly however, when I'm testing my EA, it keeps giving me the unmatched data error. I'm not sure what is going on with this. Additionally, I keep getting an
Essence of the problem. When working with the bank(s) at 23:59 all positions are closed with the comment [rollover close] and immediately opened with [rollover open]. This in itself is not new. But the newly opened positions (orders) contain new ticket numbers and the field MAGIC contains 0. But
I coded an Indicator which use a DLL file (I coded this DLL file to call Python function from C++). The Indicator works well on charts when trading without any bugs, but If I want it to use in FX Blue Simluator Visual chart to backtest it manually, MT4 crashes with this error: Fault bucket , type...