Help please Im new.

To add comments, please log in or register
BakiShirzadi
BakiShirzadi  
suppose I have $100,000.00 on my account and I subscribed to asignal provider his balance is $10,000.00, and then he gained 50 % in that mount, so what will be my profit ?
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
You better ask the signal provider. This is not a general question.
Eddy Kamanu
Eddy Kamanu  
Eleni Anna Branou:
You better ask the signal provider. This is not a general question.
BakiShirzadi:
suppose I have $100,000.00 on my account and I subscribed to asignal provider his balance is $10,000.00, and then he gained 50 % in that mount, so what will be my profit ?
It's a cent account with a modal of $100, not $10k. Basically it's not a standard account with 1 lot = 100k units.
Lou cha
Lou cha  
I'm pretty new here and I had deposit 20 and dont know what to do with it. Can anybody help? Can I transfer to my MT 4  account anybody?
desphilboy
desphilboy  
Lou222:
I'm pretty new here and I had deposit 20 and dont know what to do with it. Can anybody help? Can I transfer to my MT 4  account anybody?

Hi Guys

I thought it is a coding forum?! 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Lou cha:
MetaQuotes (this forum/services) is not a broker so you can select the broker and open the account with them.
For example, there are the brokers with cents accounts (20 dollars = 2,000 real money on account in cents).
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
desphilboy:

Hi Guys

I thought it is a coding forum?! 

Yes, everybody can go to Freelance to order anything realted to MT4, MT5, EA (trading robot), indicator, or any.
Or go to Codebase to check free EA (trading robot), indicator, or any (free to download).
To add comments, please log in or register