General - page 700

I am new here. I would like to trade Bitcoin on the MQL5 platform. How do I proceed?
[Deleted]
how can i verify my account in this site? send me the link to upload my documents please
Hi, If I purchase Expert Adviser from MQL5 , Can I operate in multiple accounts? or only one account possible?  thanks
I found I spent ages to optimate an ea with very long duration for each BT. I am considering to buy a specific computer to do the BT only. Not for gaming/ office use. The only requirement is speed up the BT. However I am not sure it related to CPU or RAM or anything else? Please advise. Regards,
  Learning MQL5  (2)
Hi all, I would like to learn MQL5 . How can I start ? Thanks Foysal
where or who can help me to programing my indicator  i dont want pay nothing 
Hi, is it possible to adjust the stoploss in mq5 without specifying a new value for the takeprofit. eg: if I have a buy position, I want to raise the stoploss when my trade is profitable but i dont want to raise my takeprofit. Positionmodify() seems to require a value for TP but the existing TP them
Is there a way to draw a single rectangle, that spans two days?   For example, the Asian range? Thanks!
  ERRO de script  (4)
ao abrir o mt5 aparece essa janela  não consigo fecha-la,  tambem não consigo fechar o mt5
  PDF Indicator  (1)
Does anyone here know about the PDF Indicator and how it works, a brother needs help
Dear All, I used to export the results to EXCEL for further analysis. Now it turns out that lots of good results included in the exported CSV-File are not visible in the optimization results tab to run a single test. I found in some older threads for MT4 there would be an option to untick "Skip
Can I trust ticks data from brokers ? I thinking for create "Write ticks" indicator, If ticks data from brokers can't trust. Comment your mind, Please. Thank you.
Yes No Depends on how many bottles
Hello Community, I would like to know how does fetching prices from a different time-frame actually work. If I am currently back-testing on Daily Period, and I used iLow ( NULL , PERIOD_H1, 0 ) to compare with Low [ 0 ], which bar's low will it actually fetch (from which hour) to compare with the
Does anyone know what to do about this problem? Attached is what the MQL5 back tester shows me. This is from a live account with ICMarkets. Help! 
Hi everyone I'm new to MT5, but not programming and want to know if MT5 can do this... I am looking for analytics on when the first tick range candle breaks out of a 5 min opening range. I want to know which times between 9:30 and 12:30 product the most breakouts from this opening range. I'm looking...
Scalpers like Al Brooks would go away soon as a trade hits 3 pips, but in my opinion that requires a large volume. I just want to know what you traders think?
I have register as a seller and all of my signal is been published but when i search them i cant find one what can i do to make them visible
mt5 still with the bug of losing colors in some components in the newer builds... (last tested oficial release with the bug)  mt5 build 2085 for example: how reproduce the bug. connect to a mt5 broker account - open a clean chart - drop the indicator BB from "Examples\BB" - change the BB colors to...
Hi, I've been a mql5 customer for quite awhile and use several of the EAs I purchased here. I've completed my own EA but see that there is no option for US residents to register as a seller here. Am I right about that? And if so, what other options do I have to sell my EA other than on ForexFactory...
hi traders, i want to buy some stocks say tomorrow the second stock market opens up and i want to tell the metatrader to place this order on this specific date and at this specific time like 8:30:01. Is it possible to do this with metatrader? if yes how??? And if no which app or what ways exist to...
starting up a small prop trading group with some friends/business partners. researching MT4 / MT5 server software for management of accounts, individuals will be on workstations trading. which software and what may be the best way to set this up. any help is appreciated.  
hello everyone, i have a problem with the signal subscription. i have subscribe to 2 signals to 2 different demo accounts. the problem is one of the signal provider have open trades today but the signal did not copied to my demo account. this is not my 1st time subscribing signals, last time i...
Hi! Another borring day, so another indicator =P Today i was thinking on all those times when i missed some nice movement for not being watching the screen at the particular moment when it happened. So i made this simple indicator. I'll explain shortly the parameters. Mode: Mode 0 is a simple one...
Hi,  Have there been a change in code for MT4 Meta editor. As i pressed the ''complied'' button on a working EA  Multiple errors like this appeared Deeply Appreciate any help! Thanks
See the image. The letters don't show anything, and I cant place an order. Could you please give some info, anyone?
  Trading it is easy  (14   1 2)
Trading is very very easy.. i like trading now. Maybe trade for living .. 
Hello, when backtesting "Open prices only" or "1 Minute OHLC" I get lots of these errors: pass 123 tested with error "critical runtime error 512 in OnTick function (sleep function reaches end of test)" Using "Every Tick" works just fine, just is quite slow, thus I wanted to test M1 backtest to speed...
Hi, I've rented VPS on my brokers demo server and while my EA has been up for a few days now, I'm unable to retrieve both expert and terminal logs. The error i get is "Failed to get {expert, terminal} logs (failed to get temp file name)" no matter what date range i choose. My MT4 is version 4.0...
Hello, Recently, I am trading with one broker and suddenly my position was closed even though It was not margin call. so, I receive the log file from the broker as below. I don't understand part of closed by API, and broker closed for client trade. as far as I know API is for the system trading but