Dukascopy - page 6

CH2011:
Good day,

We are looking for a programmer who would be able to translate EA's to Java for Jforex

Thank you

How much $$$$$$

What do you means by how much $$$$...

How much we want to pay or how much money we will manage?

Thank you

Dukascopy Trader Contest

Hi, anybody here starting in Dukascopy Trader Contest for April?

Iam starting and you can check my blog here:

Forex Blog of delaGhetto on Dukascopy Trader Contest

if you like it please leave a comment

thx

Dukascopy Trader Contest

Hi

There trading contests are quite good...

Even I am participating in this contest..

I posted a video of "How to Create a Trading System"

By using some of this basic strategies you can create a trading system or improve an existing one.

If you like the video you can rate or comment

Thanks

prob at jforex

Hi Guys,

I have problem at this jforex platform, and find it is not the best

sometimes same now I can't move the Sl and TP lines by mouse in the chart.

and sometimes I can't open a trade, if I click at the chart there is no menu.

that is really bad, because that cost $$, I'm a scalper , never have same prob at mt4, VT or oanda platform.

hope someone can give me a solution for fix that.

thanks

btw guys, have you noticed that Dukascopy is having MT4 available now.

Check their site:Demo Accounts Login :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform

Scroll down to the bottom you will see they provide a MT4 link.

It's really a great news I will definitely go for Dukas again that they have Metatrader 4 enabled.

Happy trading!

Jolynn

jolynnforex:
No it has gone live already. When you register demo on Dukascopy they say:
"As the third party provider's MT4 Bridge is offered by an independent third party, the use of such technical solution will trigger additional fees for users, which may impact the performance of trading and/or create potential conflicts of interests. "

You can go to the third party provider's website: Fair Trading Technology :: Home and apply there to link your Dukas' account with their MT4 or sign-up a new account. But in that case, we will be redirected to Dukascopy later when you register for the MT4 bridge. you're still hosted at Dukascopy. mimimi

Jolynn :$

Jolynn, thanks, I knew of some "brigde", but not this one that you link above . . . let me check, i hope it works . . . will post my experience with it

wish you happy weekend and many pips for the next week

thanks for all the useful information in this thread! will definitely check out those links.

Reason: