Exchanging Contact information with customer

Hello developer, hope you all be well.
After I finish the job the customer asks to exchange the Telegram number. Can I give him my number?
Is it against the law or not?

MOHAMMADEHSAN AMERI:
Hello developer, hope you all be well.
After I finish the job the customer asks to exchange the Telegram number. Can I give him my number?
Is it against the law or not?

They already know who you are , no harm in that . Besides , you bring more business to mql by being someones trusted coder ;) 

Lorentzos Roussos:

They already know who you are , no harm in that . Besides , you bring more business to mql by being someones trusted coder ;) 

I asked that because it is written in Rules that "Customers and Applicants cannot exchange contact data in any form before concluding a Work Agreement. Violators are banned from participating in the Freelance"
Does that mean after a job or after requirement specification agreement we can exchange our numbers???(I am asking just to make sure. I do not want to get banned)

MOHAMMADEHSAN AMERI:

I asked that because it is written in Rules that "Customers and Applicants cannot exchange contact data in any form before concluding a Work Agreement. Violators are banned from participating in the Freelance"
Does that mean after a job or after requirement specification agreement we can exchange our numbers???(I am asking just to make sure. I do not want to get banned)

After the project is awarded . Besides, thats the time the system reveals the participants that agreed 

Reason: