General - page 703

I coded an Indicator which use a DLL file (I coded this DLL file to call Python function from C++). The Indicator works well on charts when trading without any bugs, but If I want it to use in FX Blue Simluator Visual chart to backtest it manually, MT4 crashes with this error: Fault bucket , type...
Hello traders, I have downloaded a MT5 supertrend indi that is based on cci. I would really love to have the same indi with alerts when price crosses over but I have no idea how to create or edit my own indis. If any of you can help me I would really appreciate it. I have attatched the supertrend
  Color a candle  (10)
Hi, I'm trying to understand how to color engulfing candles, the code that I wrote for my idea of Up trend engulfing is: bool upEngulfing(){   // Second Candle   double bodyBottomOne = MathMin(Open[1], Close[1]);   double bodyUpOne = MathMax(Open[1], Close[1]);   double bodyOne = bodyUpOne -...
I had requested for arbitration for almost 3 weeks now but Freelance-Arbiter has not responded to my request. My money is still locked. What do I do?
Hi .  Please Help .  I signed up for a signal.  I Leave the computer open.  But no trade is opened.  The signal provider opens and I do not.  I don't want  to lost the thirty dollars.  What's the solution.
Hello everyone, I need advice. I want to know how to edit the indicators, I want to use the default value that is enabled as 12 immediately, not 100.  For example, the default period is 100 But I want the indicator to start work at periode 12. Even though it can be adjusted later, but I want...
Hi friends. I hope that you are fine. I built an strategy and I want to make an EA of it. I've already written the basic code, but I have a problem that I will explain. I'll attach a picture to this post showing the indicator results of my strategy with arrows up and down. In this picture you will...
Any one help me please, check attached vps Journal history, I followed the instructions carefully but still failed to copy signal provider positions.. Please I need your urgent help
[Deleted]
  Maximum friends  (4)
What is maximum number of friends you can have on MQL5?
What website has a good economic calendar? I usually trade on release of economic indicators. Anyone knows any eco calendar that provides a lot of information and is user-friendly?
Hello guys, A lot of traders who don't know to write a code may have great ideas about EA's strategies, however, they are afraid to share it with coders as those ea ideas might be theft and sold by the coder himself. Is there any protocol to share the profit of selling an EA between the author and...
Hi, folks.......can trailing stop loss and manual stop loss be activated simultaneously on Mt5 for a trading order.......? i am curious and wants find out if it is possible.....?
I need to write in a single tf, any pair or instrument that, my indicator gives me a signal, because I cannot have many profiles stored in my mt5, so I need to quickly change the instrument in my multiple charts panel, and not do it one by one, because it is totally tiring, please if...
Hi everyone,  I am new to MT5 and can't seem to find how to obtain real time market data for equities.  My brokerage is Interactive Brokers and I don't know where to obtain data or how to connect the real time market data to MT5.  This has to have been answered somewhere and a link would be very...
"test" description (circle in yellow) in the trendline object, would like to change the text description alignment to right side by coding. is this possible for OBJPROP_TEXT? I rather don't want to add extra label or text object.
Hi friends. I hope that you are fine. I built an strategy and I want to make an EA of it. I wrote the basics code which I'll be sharing with you but it doesn't do what I want from it. I'll attach a picture to this post. In this picture you will see four vertical lines. I'll tell you what those lines...
i click on file and don't have an option to insert anything from the computer, is this because i'm on a Chromebook, if so how can i get round it
Hi, I have a formula that calculates the ATR of a certain period and if ATR is too high i would like to check if my open orders are in profit or not. If they are in profit I will do nothing if they are negative I want to close my open order for that pair ( I trade forex). I already have the ATR and...
hi! after a enter the market, I cant drag the stop from the price and neither move the orders anymore. Any clue? Oh I have excluded an EA that helps with partial orders....
Why is a take profit level of 3 pips rejected (scalping) rejected when trading eur/usd? What is the minimum take profit that will be accepted?
Hello everyone, I bought an indicator on MQL4. I managed to install it on my MT4 windows but on my macbook I can't click on the "install on terminal" button. Do you have any solutions for me?  Thank you in advance. Lucas Bonjour à tous, j'ai acheté un indicateur sur MQL4. J'ai réussi à l'installer...
Is it normal to have a custom EA made but then have problems trading with different brokers?  (Decimal place calculation issues and currency issues) Or, should these industry/broker variations automatically be taken care of by the developer making the EA? Thanks in advance.
i noticed signal ranking in mql is based on balance growth, but it does not consider how much of this growth was for deposits! it make the growth charts unreal. they stay in the top ranks with making a fake chart and is taking thousands view each day, but the real traders page will never have a...
Hi! I opened this topic here hoping that someone will help me. I purchased <...> indicator ( <...> ) 48 hours ago. I did install it fine but I can.ț see it on charts. However I can see it when testing. Made a comment on indicator page - no answer/ asked the author in a private message - no answer....
hi I want the fractal indicator report, but right now the report is showing all the market rates without fractals in MT4 Thanks
“indicator_buffers int Number of buffers for indicator calculation" How should understand correctly?For example, MACD indicators , we only see "MACD" and "Signal" in MT5, but why are "#property indicator_buffers 4" written in MQL5? #property indicator_buffers 4 thank you
Hi, I'd subscribed a signal on 10th of june, , for one month. I'd suspended it on 18th of june on MQL5 Without reactivating my signal, I see on my MT4 platform that 18 positions have been opened on 1rst of july in a laps of 5 seconds (between àh00mins30sec and...
For some reason when I use IndicatorParameters(); on the ROC I get an extra input parameter when there is only 1 input parameter. It seems like a bug since all other indicators I have tested work. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/46
Hi there, When I looked at the Calendar today, I noticed an item says " 05:30 (tent.) JPY BoJ Interest Rate Decision I google it, but no relevant answer. Can anyone shed some light on this...
if everyone buys in forex, price action goes up?