Linear regression channel - page 11

I bet a bottle of Zhigulevsky that Asaulenko will flip almost immediately without doing or showing anything. As he usually does

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It will.

The example from the terminal is a bit complicated, I attach the indicator. It calculates exactly the same as the example from the terminal, the code is written clearly.

Here is its start function:

The task is to do the same without internal loop"for(int j=i-period+1;j<=i;j++){"

Thank you. Is it available in its entirety in the terminal?
Max will be up in a couple of days. I'll choose the time. A bit busy.
Who knows, don't be a pussy please. Hennessy will be gone.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I bet a bottle of Zhigulevsky that Asaulenko will flip almost immediately without doing or showing anything. As he usually does.
Let's get you a bottle of Hennessy, too. So as not to talk).

already the excuses are coming ))))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Let's get you on Hennesey, too. So you don't talk.)

I don't know how to do anything.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Thank you. Is it entirely available in the terminal?
Max will be here in a couple of days. I'll pick a time. Kind of busy.
Who knows, don't tell me. Hennesey's out.

It is built into the terminal, called: Trending - Standart Devation. There is a source code in terminal in examples: Indicators - Examples - StdDev. But it is a bit complicated - types of MA are changed, that's why I attached mine - nothing unnecessary, everything is bright and clear.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It is built into the terminal, called Trending - Standart Devation. There is a source code in the terminal in the examples: Indicators - Examples - StdDev. But it is a bit complicated - types of MA change in it, so I have attached my own - nothing superfluous, everything is bright and clear.

Ok. Let's go.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Everyone's known that for a long time).

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Not by that much))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not by that much))

I don't understand this programming stuff - where to screw in recursion, which function to inline... and I don't see any sense in such regression, which shows the past

Reason: