General - page 701

Hi, I've been a mql5 customer for quite awhile and use several of the EAs I purchased here. I've completed my own EA but see that there is no option for US residents to register as a seller here. Am I right about that? And if so, what other options do I have to sell my EA other than on ForexFactory...
hi traders, i want to buy some stocks say tomorrow the second stock market opens up and i want to tell the metatrader to place this order on this specific date and at this specific time like 8:30:01. Is it possible to do this with metatrader? if yes how??? And if no which app or what ways exist to...
starting up a small prop trading group with some friends/business partners. researching MT4 / MT5 server software for management of accounts, individuals will be on workstations trading. which software and what may be the best way to set this up. any help is appreciated.  
hello everyone, i have a problem with the signal subscription. i have subscribe to 2 signals to 2 different demo accounts. the problem is one of the signal provider have open trades today but the signal did not copied to my demo account. this is not my 1st time subscribing signals, last time i...
Hi! Another borring day, so another indicator =P Today i was thinking on all those times when i missed some nice movement for not being watching the screen at the particular moment when it happened. So i made this simple indicator. I'll explain shortly the parameters. Mode: Mode 0 is a simple one...
Hi,  Have there been a change in code for MT4 Meta editor. As i pressed the ''complied'' button on a working EA  Multiple errors like this appeared Deeply Appreciate any help! Thanks
See the image. The letters don't show anything, and I cant place an order. Could you please give some info, anyone?
  Trading it is easy  (14   1 2)
Trading is very very easy.. i like trading now. Maybe trade for living .. 
Hello, when backtesting "Open prices only" or "1 Minute OHLC" I get lots of these errors: pass 123 tested with error "critical runtime error 512 in OnTick function (sleep function reaches end of test)" Using "Every Tick" works just fine, just is quite slow, thus I wanted to test M1 backtest to speed...
Hi, I've rented VPS on my brokers demo server and while my EA has been up for a few days now, I'm unable to retrieve both expert and terminal logs. The error i get is "Failed to get {expert, terminal} logs (failed to get temp file name)" no matter what date range i choose. My MT4 is version 4.0...
Hello, Recently, I am trading with one broker and suddenly my position was closed even though It was not margin call. so, I receive the log file from the broker as below. I don't understand part of closed by API, and broker closed for client trade. as far as I know API is for the system trading but
Hello, I'm trying to register virtual server from MT4 and running into issue with credit card number. I've tried few debit mastercards that i already use for other online sevices without such issues.  As soon as I enter credit card number, textbox turns red and I cannot proceed to make an order. I...
Hi For the purpose of Signal copying, Do I need to have a chart open on the MT4 plateform before migrating to the VPS? I know that is needed for an EA since it gets attached to the chart but not sure about the signal copying for this requirement. Thanks
I found this remarkable document (attached too). We can all learn from it ! It's always possible to write worst code. I particularly enjoy this recommendation : Since the computer ignores comments and documentation, you can lie outrageously and do everything in your power to befuddle the poor...
Hi I have MT5 and MT4 on different PCs. The signal tab shows in MT5 but not in MT4. Tools > Options > Community Login and password. Which credentials to use? the mql5.com login or others. I tried many combinations for no avail. any help pleaes. Thanks
  Feedback  (1)
What is the point in having feedback when you cannot see anything about a developer prior to hiring. One would think that the feedback system was there for the aide of customers to hire a competent developer. As it is, one can't see any feedback during the hiring process until after one has selected...
Crypto trading is frozen for the second day in a row. Please fix your platform
[Deleted]
  10 seconds timeframe?  (12   1 2)
Hello, is it possible to make a 5 or 10 seconds timeframe in MT4? If not, is it possible to make that an EA use this timeframe for example buy order at 13hrs 1min 15 seg? Thanks Daniel1983 -------------- PD: If the thread is converted to post how can i know where it has been moved??
I need an advice.I created an EA based on this indicator called "MultiPairDashBoard" found on the internet.I do not know how to contact the manufacturer of this indicator.can I sell my EA
I just want to know what you suggest that's all. 
My metatrader 5 account failed authorization eventhough I have check the acc num and the paswords. What should I do
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+double positonPrice(long type){   double price = 0;   for(int i = PositionsTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i--)   {      string symbol = PositionGetSymbol(i);      long position_type = PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TYPE);      if(Symbol() ==...
[Deleted]
  Financial transactions are limited  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello, found that my financial transactions are restricted, wrote to the service desk but they sometimes take a long time to reply, trying to find out what's wrong and solve this problem in all ways, please help who can and knows. Thank you
What do you think of the quality of the data in the official demo account of metatrader?  Do you use the data from the demo account to develop a strategy?
hi, with the app on my iPhone I can choose many stocks with the metatrader program on my Pc I can choose few titles example: on my IPhone I can choose ETHUSD, LTCUSD, BRENT, USD.RUB, C.N, KO.N,..... on my PC I can't (I use the same account) thank you Cla
I was viewing my history log and found that, for a day and a half, I was getting the same error every second.  I've attached a screen shot of the history log.  Any ideas?
Hello, I would like to erase the log of the Strategy Test automatically, every time I launch the Strategy Tester. Is there a solution ? Thanks, Pierre
[Deleted]
Hello, Im usually using Mobile app MT5 (on iOS). How can I check my equity curve without using PC version of Mt5 ? Thx in advance
Hi!  I'm running automated tests by creating ini files for terminal.exe and them loading them in sequence, and creating new ini files to test good results on different timeframes, etc.  The problem is that I want to be able to load the terminal with different initial deposits for optimization.  I've...
Hello everyone! Sorry if the question is stupid .... I am considering distributing my Ea to some clients. This code would be downloaded from the internet through a website. After that, I would send an email containing a password generated and encoded in AES128. This password would be generated with...