General - page 1364

Hi all ! I am trying to get hang of MT5 platform. So far so good but after some time (repeatedly), a bell rings. What is that for ? Thanks
  How successful are you  (21   1 2 3)
Sometimes people say they are very successful in this business. However, I have come to find out that some of these ones that claim to be very successful have lost thousands of dollars in the past. Let's take for example, A trader lost 2000$ a month ago, and this month he started making a profit of...
European policy makers are weighing how far to push Cyprus after lawmakers in the Mediterranean nation rejected an unprecedented levy on bank deposits, throwing into limbo a rescue package designed to keep it in the euro. Stocks and the euro gained as investors speculated that the European Central...
  File error 5004  (4)
Stuck again!! two problems with the code below. First is with the toolbar autotrade function switched off, when I attach this EA to the chart the EA still runs. WHY? Second the EA gives a 5004 error and I cant see why. What am I doing wrong please int  targethandle = 0;double target = 0;void...
In order to master the Forex you have to get some books on education in Forex. In addition to some videos. This is what many think of the beginner. But it's not just so. But more attention must be given practical experience...
Assuming there is no opportunity of using leverage in Forex meaning you can only trade with amount you've in your account and no leverage to increase your trade volume will you still trade Forex considering the risk yet no leverage to give big profit on small investment www.forex-metal...
[Deleted]
Most interesting forex articles/strategies for the last week: "MACD Divergence Trading Strategy"; "MT4 DDE Tool. Export data from MT4 to Excel"; "PAMM or Trade Copier".... FOREX | Scribd
Now every where in the world the unemployment proble are a headache to all. Even the university graduates are suffering from unemployment. In this sense, forex is like ocean. All the human being can take benefit from it. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
I would like to know what is the accurate time frame in doing scalping trading.That would result at least 70% to 80% gain than loses. I have tried TF1, TF5 and TF15 and for some reason they have different results and signal. I...
Today the Cyprus parliament voted overwhelmingly to reject a bailout deal that was agreed to by the President this past weekend. The bailout would have imposed a one-off levy on all bank depositors, a form of confiscation that the public is furious about, and which politicians are (understandably)...
Knowing the basic rules of having the proper knowledge about the Forex market is the most effective way to earn profit. Technical and fundamental analysis should apply correctly to minimize losses and to be able not to waste your time in trading.
  Is forex helpful for Students ?  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
It helps in many ways. Using Forex students can earn money which is good. They can spend that money on their education. Other thing is they can get an idea about what is the purpose of make this money making process. What is the meaning of Buying and Selling. Disadvantage is as Students they...
Would you mind to share your best trading experience here? For, i am just 3 months here in the Forex market and I think all I encountered is not the best, though I gain profit but not a huge amount. I am currently trading with a minimal amount.
it possible session channel indicators. http://www.haskayafx.com/multiplilinear.jpg
I am using Mac(s), I installed those agents inside virtualbox and it is okay for many months without any problem. However it seem didn't connect to *.agents.mql5.com anymore since Feb 17, so it won't get jobs from mql5 network anymore. anyone know what's the problem? below is the current log file
Quick - What's the key attribute to charting and technical analysis? Trends! Think you know everything you need to know about trading with trends? Even if you think there is nothing new you can learn about trends, I challenge you to leave this presentation without once...
  arrow  (11   1 2)
Hi, after the last update an arrow appears at the point of each trade open and close candle.Is there a way I can disable this?
Cyprus’s parliament rejected an unprecedented levy on bank deposits, dealing a blow to European plans to force savers to shoulder part of the country’s bailout in a standoff that risks renewed tumult in the euro area. Cypriot legislators in the capital Nicosia voted 36 against the proposal with none...
Tuesday, the Financial Times reported that the FBI has joined the SEC in a probe of computer trading to prevent market manipulation caused by electronic trading strategies. They’re specifically going after algorithmic trading and high-frequency trading (HFT) strategies. The effort falls under the...
If you’re going to get into the foreign exchangemarket you need tolearn from the bestand Tradingforex.com is by far the best.
According to MNI, Michalis Sarris, the Cypriot Finance Minister, has resigned on Tuesday. However, Cyprus President Anastasiades has rejected Sarris' resignation. The EUR/USD is trading back below 1.2900 again after bottoming at 1.2880 on Monday. source ...
I get this response when sending a pending order with ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED expiration: 2013.03.18 00:26:10 - Error Sending Buy Stop: 4756 (invalid expiration) 2013.03.18 00:26:10 - Volume = 0.04 Entry = 1.30655 SL = 1.29068 TP = 1.32036 Bid/Ask = 1.29176/1.29182 Exp: 2013.03.18 00:30:00 Even...
hi I'm new to mt5 and haven't done any programming in years. I thought it would come back to me fairly quickly but had a bit of a scare when I seen the expert Advisor code. Does anyone know if there are any mql5 courses available
  trading signals  (2)
hi I've being looking into subscribing to those signals as they do seem impressive. has anyone had anyone had any bad experiences? and how much is a credit. Andrew
I am trying to log variable values using File Functions but for unknown reason no file is created and nothing is logged :( Below is a simple example. Is it so that these functions are not usable with the tester? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Here's Societe Generale's review of some of the tail risks, or unlikely scenarios, out there. For now, they believe we should be more worried about the downside risks.read more ...
OPEN TRADES (Opened 12:40 AM) 3/19/2013 EUR/USD Buy at 1.2946 Stop at 1.2896 Target at 1.3006 3/19/2013 GBP/USD Buy at 1.5128 Stop at 1.5078 Target at 1.5188
Hi, this is the market clock gadget showing trading hours of major Stock Exchanges in UTC on one dial. Each concentric segment on a dial shows trading session time of one of the stock markets (grey sectors for current non working/orange sectors for current open stock exchanges). Market...
Concentration is the best way to prevent possible losses in trading currency. If we can't stay focus to our trade I think we should need to exit for a while to protect our trading account and to make a clear decision in analyzing a chart.
  Forex is for every profession.  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Everyone is welcome to trade in Forex market, there is no limit working here. You can make Forex as your full time job or even a part time only. Market is open in 24 hours.