Dukascopy - page 5

I've been using Dukascopy for years. Their spreads change when the market is active and widen when the market is doing nothing (sideways). I've never seen another broker beat Dukascopy's spreads when comparing apples-to-apples.

Also, if you are using MT4 with Dukascopy, you are not using Dukascopy. Your MT4 orders are passing through another broker (IB bridge) before getting to Dukascopy.

Rous MT4 to Dukascopy Account

If you are a institutional trader or a fund manager you can trade via our mt4 directly to your account at Dukascopy. Minimum 100k account. We are not a broker or IB. We are a tech company. Look us up. www.roustech.com

Fxopen uses Dukascopy also.

qwertymyfx:
Fxopen uses Dukascopy also.

Right, FXOpen ECN uses Dukascopy Pricefeed. It seems good to me, but anyway is Dukascopy going to launch MT4 themselves? Or are they waiting for MT5?

I hope they will give even better trading conditions than FXOpen.

hardball:
Once you get used to jforex you will never trade in mt4 again. Faster execution data feed is more more reliable and smooth. But it is more stiff hard to use but again i would never trade in mt4 again. If dukas switch to mt4 i would use both one to control my position(mt4) and one for doing the trading(jforex).

Yes you are right, an I DO that (in live of course), use Dukas MT4 for charting and jforex for executing very clean orders.

For ME Dukas is the Roll Royce of the brokers, little expensive but reliable

drfrankm:
If you are a institutional trader or a fund manager you can trade via our mt4 directly to your account at Dukascopy. Minimum 100k account. We are not a broker or IB. We are a tech company. Look us up. www.roustech.com

What advantage would that be to a company to use your service....?

I'm loving the ability to download historical data on .csv formats from Dukascopy for free, it's a life saver if you're like me and like to run models in excel!

Data download MT 4

Hi,

I have an account at Dukascopy. When I want to download 5 min data EURO/USD there is a huge gap in the data from 07.05. to 08.07. and from 12.03. to 25.03. Does anybody have an idea where to get the missing data?

Do you know where to download data for free except from MT4?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

How to look at Jforex indicator code?

Dukascopy's jForex has a built in indicator I am trying to code for NinjaTrader that shows some different results from what I am getting. I suspect that they have added either a detrending routine, or a smoothing regime.

I want to look at their code and see how it works because I might want to use their technique, or I might decide after knowing what it is, that I don't.

On NinjaTrader, the default, built in indicators are locked for good reason. But you can open them in the editor, and look at the code.... sorta the open code from open source approach.... and you can then cut and paste sections into a custom indictor. But yu can't save an edited version of a built in indicator for obvious reasons.

I want to open this Jforex indicator and see how it works.... How do I do that in Jforex? If I right click strategies, and click edit indictor, I only see my empty local folder, because I am not tryimg to open a custom local indicator, but rather a built in jForex indicator.

Could this file be located elsewhere on my computer... temporary folders? Java folders?

Java programmer Jforex

Good day,

We are looking for a programmer who would be able to translate EA's to Java for Jforex

Thank you

Reason: