Dukascopy

I wish to use jForexAPI to create a strategy. I have coded many lines in MT4 and .net but I am lost already with your jForex api

They only help I see is a very brief PDF.

Are there any forums for dds builds ?

What development platform do I use to build dds files ?

Where are the many dds examples ?

How does one create a dds file, just via note pad ???

Notepad is no good for script development, so is there something else ?

All I want to do is a script that will place a stop loss and target profit and on a condition start a trailing stop after I place a market order. So like an auto order creation script, saves me doing the trade management. So I need example resources or a coder to help me.

Any help would be great.

Although Duskacopy has a tool for building a bridge from MT4 to the Dukascopy platform ,the problem is that the MT4 datafeed is often "not completely reliable".

So it's probably better to program the strategy with the Jforex API using Dukascopy Datafeed.

Here is the documentation for those who are interested:

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/docs/DukascopyStartegyUsersGuide.pdf

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/docs/JForexAPI.pdf

YES BUT HOW,

The pdf you listed I have. They tell you nothing of how to build a script for their java platform.

Is dukas saying that notepad is the development platform, well it cant be, how does one test the scrip and debug it.

Their java trading platform has no code debugger or writer.

I cant even a list of examples. NOt even a forum supported by dukas to help out strategy builders. Maybe its me, and I am not very good at google !!!

Were are the tools, resources, forums, examples, etc

[Question] Dukascopy - JForex Strategy

Someone has rewritten a famous scalper EA into JForex Strategy and selling it.

Back test looks great and forward test on DEMO looks excellent too.

Anyone experienced with JForex? How difference between their DEMO and REAL account? how reliable their back test results?

Thanks

Trading signals by Dukascopy Forex Broker

Hey everyone,

I am sure that most of you know about Dukascopy TV and their broadcasts. They have a new program starting this month - technical indicators and their performance. Dukascopy TV broadcasts the trading signals program every day after 8:00 GMT. The methods used in the program include such indicators as MACD, RSI, Stochastic, ADX, CCI, Aroon, SAR, and Alligator.

Just thought people here might find this useful

duwi:
Someone has rewritten a famous scalper EA into JForex Strategy and selling it.

Back test looks great and forward test on DEMO looks excellent too.

Anyone experienced with JForex? How difference between their DEMO and REAL account? how reliable their back test results?

Thanks

I am trading with Jforex. best with them is that they have one data feed. Also to run strategy is very easy and I am sure that this is a right place were to trade with automatic strategy

<Deleted>

Hello,

I have found this thread useful whenever I need some help with coding:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I've used a few of the programmers and they don't have typos, lol...

Looking to move to Dukascopy's jForex? I can help!

Hello everybody,

Is there anybody here with a profitable trading system that would like to move to Dukascopy's jForex platform? Dukascopy is well known for being an excellent broker, and they are currently offering private accounts with a minimum opening balance of only $10,000 USD.

I would be willing to code strategies for use on the jForex platform for anybody who has a profitable trading system (no matter how simple or complex it is), free of charge. The only catch is that I want to see your live account statements for at least the last 3 months before I will take on your project so that I can decide whether or not your system is worth my time.

I am planning on opening a private account with Dukascopy in the future, but I do not currently have a profitable system to use, so I am looking to pair up with somebody who does have the system but may not have the programming expertise to develop a jForex strategy. If anybody here is interested, please send me an email or a PM.

Hi there friends.

Where can I learn to build an EA in Java Language?

Thanx in advance.

Reason: