General - page 699

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi, obviously live trading results in Signals are displayed in Pips. In this example i am sure almost everyone thinks that "Profit" is in Account currency. Isnt it better you display it in account currency rather than Pips? For most of people its not easy to think in pips. Obviously this guy has...
Hi, I am in India and trading in nifty. My local Market timing is 9.15 AM to 3.30 PM IST (22.45 to 4.55 as per my brokers MT4 server time). I am using daily timeframe. Is there any script for MT4 where I can have my daily candles open at 22.45 and close at 4.55 as per my brokers MT4 server time?...
I want to test a strategy designed for EUR/USD with the smallest possible size account on the paper money side. Here is a video of how I am currently experiencing the platform http://screencast.com/t/uU9DWlX5eQ9o. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Sell and Buy Functions is working perfectly but EA is not even calling the ExpertClosePosition. Could Any Body help me? Tanks a lot void OnTick() { if(CanTrade) { if(TradeOrAlert) { // Check...
  PAYPAL (1)
Hello all, where and how i can change my PayPal emeil ? Problem is that that registration emeil, is not my paypal emeil... THANKS
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all members. I am planning to invest in FOREX coming 2015. I want to make use of the signals service. But I have some things not yet clear to me. I will be glad if the house can help me to make more light on this. 1. If I subscribe to a signal service,...
Hello, I have problems using the command line compilers mql64.exe and mql.exe as per this article: http://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/development/compile My expert has includes as follow: #include <Object.mqh>#include <Arrays\ArrayObj.mqh> It compiles well in the Editor....
Vistabrokers CIF Ltd is an International Investment and Brokerage Company. Being a full-profile Broker, Vistabrokers CIF Ltd provides its Clients the right and ability of online trading in different Stock Exchanges through a modern and advanced Trading Platform, using practically all well-known...
I will be putting on news on the most liquid currencies like USD, EUR,GBP etc. on this thread, you can stroll by to get your information on currencies. EUR/USD: The EUR/USD had increased to 0.25% to 1.211. Markets were quite crowded with uncertainty as the Prime Minister of Greece Antonis...
In life, individuals draw their inspiration from various sources. For some people, they could want to be successful and be wealthy because they they had tasted a sad slice of poverty and lack and are strictly poised to avoid a repetition. For some others, they would want to be successful to impress...
Hi all, I feel very boring during trading by sitting and watching the price bar move up and down, waiting for set up to come in. I just want to know what other trader do during trading whole day long. Please help to advise. Thanks
Hallo, I have 50000 Euro Real Account and I tried some free Signals for Meta Trader 4. But always copy with the wrong Volume. HOW CAN I SYNCHRONISE THE PERCENTUAL VOLUME FROM SIGNAL PROVIDERS ACCOUNT TO MY ACCOUNT. I hope someone can help me. Much thank´s for answers ahead.
Hi coding expert friends, Please help to combine 2 RSI in ONE Indi like attached picture. Thanks, anton
[Deleted]
Why in my metatrader there is no Signal section.? can any one give an explanation.?
My strategy tester only allows selection of timeframes from PERIOD_H4 and above. I cannot select smaller timeframes. I have tried modifying the common.ini file in the config folder but this has not worked. Has anybody  had such a problem?
Hello Everyone, I want to know what the best account type to trading with robot? Account type micro is with spread. Account type ECN is without spread but commission per trade! Where the best result? on micro? or on ecn? I am interested to hear people experienced? Pre thanks, Jack.
Hi all, I just started a while ago to look at investing in forex. I am about to open my account with Sensus Capital. I tried reading as much as I can to get familiar with this business. I am looking for a well performing account manager who can handle one of my accounts with Sensus (LPOA, high...
On coming into the market, I know that you have been hearing regularly of going long in the forex market. Going long is another way of saying you are holding a long position in a trade. It is a forex trading language which indicates the process of buying a currency pair. Basically when you buy long,...
Trading in the forex is done in currency pairs- buying one currency or selling it against another. In the commodity world of finance, we get to hear of bullish and bearish market. It is not that technical though, it all depends on the outlook of a currency’s value as against others. In a bull market...
  RSI EA wanted (2)
hi I'm trying to find a simple RSI (EA) that works with the new mt4 build. it should trigger buy trade once RSI hit 70 and trigger sell when RSI 30. the user should be allowed to plot this on any time frame, for example if EA plotted on the 1 hour chart then EA should trigger trades on 1 hour chart...
Hello Everyone, I beginner on forex trading. Please I want to know what the best trading hours on currencies pairs? Recommendations? Pre Thanks, Jack.
D1 price is on primary bearish market condition with trying to break 1.2265 support level: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo borderChinkou Span line broke the price for breakdown on D1 timeframe Nearest support level is 1.2265Nearest...
With the following code, I can place a dot at the bottom of a candle, for a specific value. I would like to place a second dot below the first, for a second value. Can anyone show me how to accomplish this? I would also like to know how to add spacing between the first dot and the candle, so that...
In the terminal screen, under the tab "Trade", all the currenttrades are listed, and if we right click we can elect to display each line aspoints. However, the sum at the bottom is meaningless to me. I know that is myproblem as I can't yet get to grips with leverage and margins, never mind thefact...
Less than 1 week In between 1 to 2 weeks In between 2 to 3 weeks In between 3 to 4 weeks In between 1 to 2 months In between 2 to 3 months More than 3 months
Comments that do not relate to the "List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds", have been moved into this topic. You can't post in this topic, so I moved your comment here.
Hello, I was wondering if a hardware upgrade of my computer system could speed up my backtesting... cause 1 backtest with the most precise backtest method (every tick) takes +/- 5 minutes per year. Is this the fasted the program supports or can it go faster with more appropriate hardware?...
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary ranging: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo border - this Sinkou Span A line is acting as a virtual border between the primary bearish and primary bullish on the chart Chinkou Span line is...
D1 price is on primary bearish market condition with secondary ranging: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line as the nearest kumo borderChinkou Span line is situated to be very near the price to be ready for next possible breakout or breakdown Nearest support level...