General - page 697

Hi All, I ma currently developing a script to automatically calculate Fibonacci level on MT4 based on how far back I want go on the history. In the spirit of collaboration I would like to share with you what I have so far. The purpose of the sharing is two-fold: - Hopefully some of you will find...
hello, i have problem with indicators, the skailing in not right. the text is to small.
Hi Is there to see a list of the dates when a subscription was moved from one account to another? Is it a 7 days wait for moving again or a week "Mon-Sun"? Thanks
Hi My MT4 trading broker shows the currency pairs with "-5" added to the string. Does that mean that the signal copying will not work if the signal uses the pair without the "-5" string? Thanks
Hi, I have initialized the double object as: But when I see it on debugger watch, I get this what could be the possible reason for getting this small fraction? 
HELP!!! I bought a new laptop with Windows 10. MT4 and my custom indicator operate properly. However, the chart text is compressed and overlaps. See image. The laptop display settings shows 250% (Recommended). If I change to 100%, the text still overlaps a bit but cannot be read because it is so...
  Lock EA  (6)
I'm looking for a company that locks software for sale on amazon.  
Hi! Anyone who could convert this ProRealTime code snippet to mt4? DEFPARAM CumulateOrders = False Indicator1 = CCI[20](typicalPrice) ATR = AverageTrueRange[20](close) BuyOrder = (Indicator1 CROSSES OVER 0) IF BuyOrder THEN BUY 1 CONTRACT AT MARKET SL = ATR *1 TP = ATR *2 ENDIF SellOrder =...
How do you change the metaquotes ID?
in mt4 and mql4 there is SymbolTotal() function to do this,but what is it in mql5?
Hello, I'm new to this and placed an order to which two people applied. But the names of the responders are not visible, only "developer1" and "developer 2" and I'm not able to click on the names or whatever. Help is very welcome! Thank you! Kind regards, Bernhardus
Hi, can anyone please tell me if there is a solution to MT5 that I am having an issue? After the system opens from being closed or it reboots, my tool bar (standard, line studies, timeframes) and status bar menu items have to be re-selected and checked in order for them to show on my charts
Hi there, I'm exploring strategies for maximum profit with minimum risk to trade during high impact news hours. Especially the Non-farm payrolls / Employment changes. I'm using IC-Markets with 1:500 leverage on an MT4 account.  To get best results during the initial spike i'm using pending...
Hi From a signle page, Slippage tab: " The average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers is specified in pips. It depends on the difference between the provider's quotes from "FXOpen-Real2" and the subscriber's quotes, as well as on order execution delays. Lower...
Hi I have a VPS listed in the Navigation window, do I need to do anything to synch the trades/positions so that I can see the trading activity on my local MT4 that has happened on the VPS or it is automatic show? Thanks
Can anyone recommend a simple EA that executes trades on to moving averages crossing? Thank you Warren from down under :)
  Please help with EA  (13   1 2)
Hello i have an EA and have attached it with a few charts(EUrusd) on MT4. But nothing is happening. There are no trades happening and the EA just sits there without doing anything(even though the conditions are met). Do i have to change or enable some setting to get it work? Even the demo EAs are...
Hi Traders, The EAs and Indicators sold in the MetaTrader Market, are they sold as a source file or Exe. ?
This is on Metatrader 5. I entered a position today at 2394 and placed a limit to close at 2292.75. The price hit my limit but my order was filled at 2393.25. I was watching DOM and saw other orders being filled at 2392.75 so I know there was plenty of volume at that level. Is this common on MT5? I...
Dear All, I have just signed up to VPS on MT4 and currently using in on my Demo account. Recently i have noticed that , it keeps terminating as one of the indicators that sends email based on conditions every 30 minutes stops every now and then. I know this because  emails are also sent from the...
Hello How much is commission of signals for mql5 ? I mean for a signal by price 30 $ , how much for signal provider and how much for mql5 commission ? Thanks
Godd evining, I'm newbie in programming EA. I'd like to to an EA that does that - If price is under lower BB and volumes is higher than a certain parameter it must buy; - If price is upper Higher BB and volumes is higher than a certain parameter it must sell; I programmed also a auto closed
Hello. Question is clear . i trying to create a CButton object simply like this : CButton btn; Comment (btn.Create( 0 , "btn1" , 0 , 60 , 60 , 60 , 60 )); btn.Visible( true ); btn.Color( clrRed ); btn.Show(); btn.Text( "BTN" ); But it isn't show anything in chart.Why
Is there any Stochastic Indicator available that scans all pairs (forex) on my market watch and gives alerts each time it reaches a level (overbought and oversold areas) on a set timeframe? I wish to test a strategy, but checking all pairs, and see if it is oversold/overbought on H1 takes a lot of
When looking for an EA or testing an EA etc: Do you mainly look for high profits (and probably high possible drawdown) or do you prefer to use an EA with low profits but very stable and low drawdown?  Do you prefer an EA that trades very often or do you prefer just a few trades per month?  What else...
Hi Is it possible to move a signal which is currently active on one account running on mt4 vps to another account with a different broker? if so, how? Thanks
hi i have a problem with alert, i need the alert shows after 3 candle closed after crossing. can somebody help me with this ? here is the code ; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Indicator: stoch.mq4 | //|
[Deleted]
I deposited $1000 to MQL5 I thought it will show in my broker account <Broker Name Removed > I'm new and please help me fix this problem? Any help, because service desk not responding
Is there a website admin section or email address to assist with problems on the site. I'm trying to leave a review for my programmer. He worked really hard on my EA, and deserves credit. I go to freelance, my orders, click on the order, click on leave review at bottom right, rate developer, enter...