General - page 544

This site can’t be reached www.mql5.com took too long to respond. Try: Checking the connection, Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT I cannot access any trading platforms mql4 5 metatrader websites etc. Everything else works. I've changed my DNS multiple times etc. Posting
I purchased an indicator but nothing happen after I clicked on the "Install on the terminal". What happen? Please help
Hello, I've read this already: https://cloud.mql5.com/en/download but the solution presented there of "hover your cursor over an agent, "Turn off" and "Delete" options icons will appear" are not appearing . Also, when I open the MetaTrader 5 Agents Manager window, my agents are not listed in the
I recently received poor delivery for mt5 EA from one guy from FIVERR. I am in search for a good reliable mt5 EA developer. I posted on mql5 freelancing job but I hardly knows who is good....5 star ratings on almost all of them which makes me wonder if good to be true.. I will appreciate if a
I would like to create a rectangle for which: Y: the height behaves like with OBJ_RECTANGLE, ie height adjusts when the y-axis is zoomed in or out by the user, as the rectangle's y coordinates are defined by price1 and price2. X: the width behaves like with OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL, ie where the x
Could you please advise me to how to add crude oil symbol in MQL5
Ive purchased on indicator on MQL5 and cannot get the account to stay connected to MT4 in order to download it. It shows up sporadically in the Downloads tab of the Market but always asked me to log in to MQL5 when I click the "install" button. After a few tries, the product will dissapear, I will
  Cash out  (3)
Hello. How do i cashout
Hey guys, just curious why I'm receiving invalid login for both my real and demo account on my metatrader 4 desktop app, but when I use the web terminal or android app I have no problems. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks
Community, I would like to have an alert with popup window in MT5, whenever a condition is met (ex : BID > value) In the alert pannel, there is no option for a pop-up window. I have searched all over the community and it seems that NOBODY knows how to do it. If anyone knows how to do it, I
Dear experienced traders Do you know does pending order have a maximum or not? How much is the maximum? Thank you in advance and best wishes
I purchased an indicator on MT5 and have found out that the MT5 version of it is unstable. Is there any way MQL5 can cancel my MT5 activation and Apply it to the MT4 ? The developer of the indicator says this would be handled by MQL5 not them
I often deal with more than dozens of Expert advisor at the same time. Each expert advisor uses all different set files. Is there any chance that Meta Quote cooperation add some feature to display the name of set file any where on input tab as shown here below. When I deal with more than...
  delay in signals  (9)
Hi friends I subscribed to a signal and put it on the demo account for a closer look. Unfortunately, trades open with a delay of more than 3 minutes, but fortunately, closing trades is without delay. My question is How can I fix the delay in opening trades? this is some of my journal Comments
Some functions require datetime expiration parameter. I don't really understand what is it for, example I want to create condition to open a long position: bool CExpertSignal::CheckOpenLong(double &price,double &sl,double &tp,datetime &expiration) Is "expiration" the time that this long position
I have a strategy I’m looking for script writers. Message me who can create
Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has experienced instability charting on MT5 platform on Windows? I would draw any diagram whether line or a box and it disappears and then reappears. Also the chart shifts position all on its on sometimes. Thanks
  Signals
Those who provide paid signals. Will you please stop tanking your signals after you have made lots of money? If you do please let your subscribers know first. Thank you Amschel
I purchase EA previously and installed some on my old computer and VPS that no longer in use. Question is, how to revoke the license and use it at my new computer? Please help
Please kindly assist. I'm tying to register as a seller but I'm told user verification wasn't successful. Please assist
I wonder why TP was not triggered in first breach, and then again second time
Build 1940/64 bits. Broker A, real account. EURUSD. On this first point, I am not quite sure if it's a broker issue, an MT5 issue, or maybe even me missing something. Or a mix of all. I will take last close month as reference. As you can see we have 2,448,455 ticks in October. Confirmed on the chart...
Article By : Steve Burns
could someone teach me how i do it so i post a sign ... and it is configured to appear "Subscription not available" I would also like to know how some salespeople do not keep showing their full personal name on the mql link
I paid for a signal subscription via Paypal and payment was sucessfull but when i go into my signals there is 0 active why? I need fast replay else i have to open a dispute on paypal to get my money back
Hi All, I have a small issue that's puzzling me. When I compile I get a warning about this line being 'implicit enum conversion' ENUM_ORDER_TYPE cur_type = OrderGetInteger ( ORDER_TYPE ); to fix it I have done this: ENUM_ORDER_TYPE cur_type = ( ENUM_ORDER_TYPE ) OrderGetInteger ( ORDER_TYPE ); But
hello everyone, i am new to MQL5 and i would like to ask if it is possible to create alerts for 3 combined indicators. I have to work outside of my house all the day so i would like to be notified when my strategy comes up and used my phone to execute a trade. But i did not find yet the way to
I always use 3 charts (M3 M15 H1 of the same symbol). I copy a part of the drawn objects into the other charts by creating them from the main chart with ObjectCreate(chart_ID,name . . . So far so good. If I did this a few times the CPU usage of the MT5 increases from 2 - 3% to 25-30%. MT5 only
Now my problem is that I have used ea to trade, but there is a loan currency that cannot be traded. The programmer told me that it might be a mql5 problem. daxusd
  activations  (3)
I bought <...> and <...> which both have 8 activation. but in my profile / purchases shows permitted only 5. how to fix this to 8 activation