General - page 538

Hi, I would like to minimize the Dailydata indicator to show only the Range candle (on the right side of the last candle.) Only the candle, with these parameters , it's color,&nbsp, and how many bars to be shifted away from the current candle,&nbsp, (available on all time frames.) Or if somebody
I want to change the chart with up and down arrow key of keyborad Pls tell me how to do
Hi Every one, How to choose the best Brokerage in our Trading Methods Thank you
Hello friends. My account was banned for 1 month due to advertising in private messages last month. then my account was opened. There is no add new product button. I also want to update old products. I am uploading the current product but there is no publish button. I cannot update the product for
Hello, does someone know, why the V-T&B indicator is redrawing. I look at the source code and there is no reason to redraw, but actually it is so. Thank you very much for an answer
  Open an order  (3)
Dears, when I try to open an order (buy/sell) I got this message "failed market buy 0.01 EURUSD [Only position closing is allowed]", Could you please explain it to me and what shall I do? Thanks in advance Nouradeen
i want autotrading software for meta trader 4-5
  what is wrong?  (5)
Hi I am using Mt5 and I personalized the chart properties like the candle colour, background colour,... etc. and every time I reopen my laptop the setting goes to the default mood, anyone knows what is the problem and how can I solve it
I bought a product but I made a mistake because I needed to buy the PRO VERSION, not the ULTRA. So, I need a refund on that purchase. Is it possible
Does someone know the criteria behind these three colors
I have an account, have uploaded my ID for seller registration and have been approved. The name Da Xi Hong in the image is not my name. I haven't entered it, but it seems to be set. It cannot be changed by graying out like the image. Please tell me how to change it
Hello, please your help with the following: I was told by my customer manager to look for support directly with you as MT4 is a third party platform. I noticed that the Ask line is not displaying accurately in my real account. When i get the difference between Ask and Bid, the spread is actually
  Tick volume vs Real volume  (16   1 2)
MQ5 offers these two. What is the difference between them?
My mt4 doesn't display correctly. Some of the candlesticks have huge gap up or gap down and even missing. The price sometimes stop displaying and resume after a while. I find it irritating when doing trading. Help. Regards
Good day. In the Previous web pages when Sending an Image I would use Snipping tool then copy the Image from the Snipping tool and then paste all done by Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V but latest upgrade this is no longer working I get Error Invalid File type
Today I am afraid to see my profile rating reduced to hundreds from the thousands I had. I check few others profile too and see all of them have are also reduced to hundreds. Anyone here experience this? Do you know what is happening
Hello I purchased the full license of an indicator last week and installed it, it worked great for a week however on Friday I closed MT4 for the weekend, when I opened the app back up yesterday, MT4 had trouble starting up, after tying several times it finally did however I had about 20 charts open
I'd like to backtest a strategy but not sure where to get the data. Also, I don't know if this is available as continuous 'cash' or 'spot' data. I've never tried to backtest data that comes in expiring contracts. I suppose backtesting could just be broken up into chunks corresponding to the various
Hi guys im currently trading only EURUSD and for past few months it is the only pair i trade, but also base on my observations EURUSD doenst get affected with big news. Which i can say its the most profitable pair
Quick simple question - what spread is used in the mt5 strategy tester?
I have to download Tick Data for some symbols evryday. I go to Symbols->Ticks->Ticks Last/Volume->Request-> Export I do this for 3 symbols, but for now on I'll have to do it for 100 symbols. Is there anyway I can automate this? Thanks in advance
Good day, I am trying to use the web platform for Mt5 and I cant see previous indicator data listed. Can you please give steps how to add it to indicator. I am new to MQL 5 dont know much about programming but will be able to follow the steps. Thanks. See attached
Hi Following the update on Saturday I found that I had been logged out of MQL5, been allocated a new different demo account and that all the licenses for my purchased apps were invlid. I reverted to my previous account easily enough but I still had to reactivate all my apps and have lost yet another
Good day, Have just activated VPS on my MT5 platform that I downloaded from my broker, below is a picture of said platform. I have following questions: 1. Is it required to download additional MT5 platform? 2. The navigator windows on my platform are different than those find in the
Hello. In mine profile page has gone signal link. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Please help
I have changed my email and cell phone and I can't get to my old one. Now I realized I can't update both since I can't verify. Could some one tell me how I can delete my MQL5 account so I could create new one? Thank you
Is it just me or do several USGFX employees write you about their broker? It's just so unnecessary
Hello. The hot key (Ctrl+C) to copy from the data window doesn't seem to be working. First I make sure data window is active and the hover over to any point on the chart window and press the keys. When I try pasting in excel, no data has been copied to the clipboard. However, if I vertically move
Dear Team, Please provide option to change period separator to a desire time frame in the Show Tab. For instance it would be great to have option where we can customize period separator for H6, H8 & H12 to monthly as against the default weekly which makes the chart really clumsy for us that trade