General - page 551

How do I code a trade only once per bar. I cannot seem to get it
Hi. I have tree accounts: 5155xxxxx, 5153xxxxx and 5012xxxx. Is there any free indicator at market for show me funds for each account? This way I don´t need login at each acoount for check It. Maybe, this indicator allow me close the position for each account. Example: 5155xxxxx = 5,02 usd x (x for
Hi there, Does anyone know of this issue where there's lot of changing between networks for some reason when they try to get the highest ping. But sometimes the trades suddenly closes when it was not suppose to ? In result you get losses. Anyone have similar problems like these ? If you do, please
I would like to use the WebTerminal platform to track my trades, but I am unable to log into my account. I'm from Brazil, I use the XP broker (Server XPMT5-PRD). @Fellipe Cavalcante ERROR MESSAGE
I rented MT4 tools AND I AM VERY DISSATISFIED. I ah messed up the account and made me lose several denatro,. I do not want it anymore. The other tools that I purchased are also bad. He doesn't recognize open positions if they haven't been opened directly by him and I don't like him for some bugs he
I am beginner and I was looking for broker. And I chose with the help of <website url was deleted>, there are much useful info about brokers. Do somebody use this website? I would to discuss it.
Hello! there is an indicator without a code. Who knows what this is
Hello, I have noticed that during last updates of MT5, optimization on two parameters are no more available!! Is it possible to make them appear in the new versions? If not, does some one has the EXE files of the last versions containing those parameters. Thank you
Hi I'm very new to EA. How to get the last open-close-high-close price of a candlestick on a specific timeframe
1. I have problem. My history quality is not 100% for XAUUSD. Should I worry about my backtested good looking results good people? 2. My consecutive losses and consecutive loss are incosistent:in both the count and amount. I have had the same incosistencies in the profits as well. Is this enough
Hi excuse for unclear or inaccurate language: I use an online translator I wanted to know if during the backtest procedure of a trading system (before or even after) in the result you can eliminate the spread ask-bid imposed automatically by the broker. Precisely: as if I were counting with the
I'm on Demo account. Should I be able to configure email? Gmail requires SSL or TLS. Could this be the issue? Thanks 2020.07.24 11:17:54.778 MailDispatcher connect to smtp.gmail.com:465 failed
I opened MT4 on my VPS and when I click on the tab "Market" nothing is listed.  Then I went to "Journal" and I found the following message: MQL4 Market: failed to load products (send request failed [12150]) All other MQL5.community features work fine, just Market tab is empty. Does anyone have any...
If there is 8M USD in the signal provider balance, can I subscirbe for it if I have only 1000 USD? In this situation the positions vould be copied to my account? And another question: If I don't see my broker in the signal's provider slippage tab in the broker list, does this mean that I can not
iv'e been working on the reference docs for the mql5 lang and i encountered a problem with the source code provided by the docs can someone tell me if it's the code or it's me missing out on some installation in my end Link to the docs page: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/types/typedef here's
Hi I have fund my mql5 account for using the cloud network, but the status of the could network is alwaly shown as "ready" when I test the strategy. Can someone help me figure this out? Thanks
[Deleted]
My mt4 platform is not connecting the mql5 community. I put the login and password no longer connect. Hire an expert and now I don't have access because the platform doesn't connect. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance
Hi everyone, i was optimazing some EA's and got a question... can be the optimized parameters tested in the same process?? Example: Optimizing from 2009 to 2018 and Test those optimized parameters for the 2019, can be done all in only one process? like optimization and backtest running at the same
[Deleted]
Dears, In Windows If I will run MT5 with predefined parameters like account number, I can write this command line to do it: terminal64.exe /login:1000 I tried write this command on Ubuntu Terminal: xdg-open terminal64.exe /login:1000 It will show: xdg-open: unexpected argument '/login:1000' Try
How can I obtain historical data for inflation and interest rate for any country in mql5
Hi, I want to register a new VPS on my live account. I have added the credit for one month, but after I select the plan and click next I face the following issue : "you have sufficient funds on your account. Please confirm that you accept the service rules and then click Next." I check both I agree
I keep getting a payment error but it comes out of my account twice becuase I processed it twice. Will I get refunded or will they fix it
Hi guys sorry for this unrelated question but its metatrader fault for not making a short video on how to ask a question in the forum. My problem is that why other peoples question are answered within a day while mine take more ? Or maybe am not Alerting somehow of my posts/questions? In the forum
Hello Do you know how to transfer history data between MT5 terminals from different brokers? Thanks Andre
Hi, I've recently migrated a few EA's onto the my MQL5 server but they haven't opned any trades, I had thought that I just hadn't waited long enough, but when I looked on the server details the CPU is running at 0%. The Disk and memory seem to be running at a normal level and the EA's worked fine on
  <...> mt5  (2)
<...> mt5: I bought the EA for $ 45.00. EA does not work; does not open trades and does not execute the strategy tester . How to solve the problem
The "Every tick based on real ticks" is really better than  "Every tick"  ? How accurate is the data on both? Do this depends on the broker? How much can I trust the latency option of the strategy tester? I simulate the data with  the "Every tick based on real ticks" on ActivTrades and I get very...
Dear experienced traders I updated a review in the market and leave 5 stars for that. Interested thing is the star will not display. In the other way, I tried to delete the review and made a new one, the star also not display. Is this a bug? Or do you know any way to fix it? Thank you in advance and
  Set up a VPS  (4)
Hello , please help me to set a vps server , i select my broker but no option for paying or validating VPS SERVICE  need someont to tell me steps please
Good day friend, How can I identify if a moving average is above an RSI level using MetaQuotes language 5 eg, moving average > RSI level 75 ? Please see attached screenshot