General - page 548

Hello everyone, I've made a function to look for position by ticket. It just chcecks if it exists. It works on history data but i doesn't on real time chart. The way it works is saving ticket in ulong variable orderTicket after OrderSend(request, resoult). Just orderTicket = resoult.deal and then i
  Auto Trading  (4)
Why does my expert work in ALPARI broker but not in PCM broker? Explanation: MetaTrader of both brokers is running on the same computer at the same time
That is said a lot in forums, YouTube videos, etc. Why? What are the differences? Thank you
Hi I am New with MQL5 I know this is ask several times. I have read that you must can create an EA that will spawn an indicator with different settings. My question is how can I automate this process until I get the desired win rate without using external MT5 tools. I want to ask first if this tools
How to get my password so that I can log into the mobile app
I have tried to install my expert on mt4, but doesn't work. I logged in with my account and when i press install it just refreshes my page over and over again. Also i have to introduce my login data every time i try. Does anybody have any idea what to do? I also should mention that i still have 3
How do I query the current timeframe of the chart by robot? In the older versions of Metatrader I have got the correct timeframe by Period() for example: 1 = M1, 2 = M5, 3=M15, 4=M30... Now the Period() return value is 0(zero) - allways. It is useless. Thanks, Norbert
Can't find signal <...> on MT4 <...> someone can help me i try to subscribe to this one and the trader don't answer
I'm can't using month time frame, because python write error: AttributeError: module 'MetaTrader5' has no attribute 'TIMEFRAME_MON1' Code: CandleOfPreviousMonth = mt5.copy_rates_from(CurrentSymbol, mt5.TIMEFRAME_MON1, PreviousMonthDateTime, 1 ) But this work for week or days ... How to fix this
Hi I have registered with mql5, and tried to browse through markets via local MT4 application. The moment I tried logging in, it gives a prompt that there is script error and then fails to load anything. Could any one point any pointers about this how to resolve this issue? Much appreciated
Hi folks, I'm using a personal EA more than 6 months, but recently I'm facing a problem, because suddenly it stops to work. The EA is working in a metaquotes VPS. When I realize that it's not working anymore, I need to reload the EA and upload to VPS again. At my code, I'm using iATR inside of int
Hi there, last week i've subscribed for 30 usd signals from a trader. I just got them for 7 days and then she's disappeared, she closed her account and now i paid 30 for getting only 7 days of fake signal (all trades was a loss). Can i get refund ? i made payment by mql payment system. Thanks
Hi Guys. I posted it in the PT-BR forum but it still not answered, then, I`m sending here hopping that somebody can help on this. I have an expert advisor for Long & Short working in brazilian stock market. When i have custom symbols on the charts after build 2537 MT5 stop working on every restart
Dear all, I try to move a signal Subscription from one my account to another, but I pressed the enter key before change the account number , I just changed the Broker name, so now this Subscription is no working and the website show me I can change it only one time a week. Can you please help me to
  Question.  (1)
If I accidentally changed the program that opens EA by default and I can't reverse it, will it work properly on MT4
Hi all, has anyone else noticed the cost of cloud network has gone up significantly since the latest updates to MT5? Over the past week my costs have more than doubled, doing exactly the same level of work. Today alone the cost is over $200USD
Hi, I'm backtesting my basic codes and I actually don't have any problems while backtesting it on results but I get OrderClose 4108 Error on Journal tab. There is my codes, what do I wrong? I did some researches but couldn't find the answer to fix my codes. I would appreciate your helps. int ticket
i draw a weekly trend line that candle pass it but in daily timeframe candle is placed in under the weekly trend line,,, it cause my confusing..please help this can be a brooker problem or meta trader problem
[Deleted]
Hello What's the use of FTP server, and how I can try it? Thank you
  I need help  (1)
I need urgent help activating my product i purchased
Hi, new here so first question. Is there any way of the objects placed on either phone or pc to show on both devices? Considering it’s a same account using the same charts. On other platforms, all my hard work is still there. It’s very difficult to know where I’m at when I go to my phone from my
Hi, I am very new to forex trading and I like to find out how can I trade Forex using some type of robot without much of interactions. What do I need to get started ? 1) I have Ameritrade (US Based) account with trading capability to trade Forex. 2) I have Meta Trader 5 installed on my PC. 3) I do
  For Beginners  (21   1 2 3)
What are all the plans that the trader need to have before getting into the forex? Make sharing your valuable points in this to guide the beginners to become well participate in the trade!
Hello i can't Withdrawal unavailable How long to perform additional verification of My account ? 3 Weeks ago it's very long. I don't have money and i'm hungry i am programming beginning I create indicators for sale and i am freelance job. And i trying to customize the indicator to work, 3 Weeks
Hello If the signal shown on this website is 1:100 leverage and my account is 1:500 then what would happen to the lot size of my copied trades? if the signal's lot size is 0.01 would my lot size be 0.01 or 0.05? assuming in my example the signal's balance is $1,000 and my balance matches at $1,000
Downloaded EA and paid MQL5 for 3month VPS however the Migrate icon is not activated. Any advice welcome
  Create Indicator  (2)
Hello, I use an indicator on Tradingview. I want to use it on MT4. Someone can create it
How do I turn a single chart EA to a multiple chart EA? e.g, the EA is normally attached to 3 charts EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF on mt5 terminal. The problem comes when you're looking at testing on the three symbols simultaneously on the visual tester. Problem is on each recall of the indicators on
  Market indicator  (2)
I purchased "<Deleted>" and I need help to install it on my platform
[Deleted]
Hello to all, This thread is opened for discussion about Webmoney alternative,hope the moderator will read this thread and provides a good suggestion to be resolved the Webmoney withdrawal, Anyway if anyone knows a good alternative way for it,are very welcomed, So till now we know the Webmoney