General - page 546

Why MQL keep rejecting my Identity Document to apply for being a seller I tried for 3 weeks now they keep rejecting even though its clear and in High quality I don't know what they want now and their contact and request option is automated this is really a pain
Suggestions for filters on the signals : Withdrawn profit % / month Deposited amount (not initial) (tick choice) Hide signals with deposits during drawdown increase (tick choice) Hide signals with deposits during loss (tick choice) Hide signals that have never had profits withdrawn
  Adding a widget  (2)
Hello, I am trying to create a widget for my signal. When I copy the HTML into a Whatsapp or Telegram, it only shows the link and not a widget. Any reason, or how I may copy the widget into a social media app
  Subscription  (1)
Hello, On the website you have a menu option under Accounts for 'Subscriptions' where one can subscribe for data service. Apparently, the Subscriptions is not in the menu of the Metatrader 5.0 which I just downloaded. Is there an update or the website is wrong ??? Secondly, a bleep sound keep going
Dear all, I registered an account in MQL5, topped up, and then subscribed a signal yesterday (3rd Aug). Then I downloaded/installed the MetaTrader program to my PC and can successfully logged in. However, I can't trade with this program in FP-market platform, then I realize, I need to download the
Hello. I recently moved from MT4 to MT5, but I can't find the right click orders. These were available on the MT4 but on the MT5 I can't find them
.Please I paid for a VPS service on the 1st August,VPS #6152348 MT4 FXOpenUK-ECN Live Server 20501234 but now I will like to change or switch the service to edge10.pepperstone.com - 10095316. Thank you Olufemi Adedokun
Hi guys, I am unable to log in to my MQL5 via MT4. my credentials are correct as I can log in to MQL5 via a browser. How can I install the indicators I have bought if I am unable to login via MT4
Hello, How can I have only my first and last names listed in my profile
I found this article and was super helpfull : https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/beginning/integration_ide but: is there a way to automatically re_run the expert in the terminal like it is happening in metaeditor (when we press f7 ) or this is just metaeditor exclusive feature ?? the
Any body get similar issue on it ? As I want to verify the old test result again,the setting get failed like this. ( I guess maybe because I have new args so loading old setting get failed) .. I get failed to use old optimal result ><. The arg always shift. But this time , I am sure that there is no
Hi all, Coming from C/C++ background it's common for GCC or whatever to on commandline be able to pass a flag `-Dflag` which would be equivalent of `#define flag` so the compiled sources would be able to generate different codes depending on whatever you defined using the GCC command. 1) Is it
Assuming that I know the required margin for a lot, the size of the contract and the current price, what would be the formula for deriving the leverage of the instrument
Log show "history synchronization started " --Whats' different as test without visual mode with the display of chart As I try to find the reason why the result is different ,as test with/without visual mode with the display of chart . I find there is different as begin visual mode with the display
Hi. I want to get the number of days passed since a specific candle has formed up until the current day. Let us say a candle fromed on the 20 January 2020, then the current day is 23 Jan 2020, then I need an output that produces that the candle on the 20th of Jan formed 2 days ago
I am, i am the owner of the MT4 account 467320 with name <Deleted>, someone has got my watch password only and adds my account my signal trading purpose unauthorized That is why I request to remove the signal that has added my account
Hi- I am on a demo account but ready to switch. How do you do it? I am not finding it on my own
Hi folks, Since I updated my Windows from W7 to W10, I can't access signal using my MT4 from signal tab of Terminal. Can anyone know how to solve it? Market tab is working fine
  sendmail error  (1)
i cant send mail via SendMail .the last error is 4060. what is the prob? Please Help me
I dont have acess to my registered email and need to change password. How am I able to register new Email and new Password ? Sincire, GIS
  Moving signal  (8)
How to move copy trading signal from metatrader 4 to metatrader 5 account with the same Broker
  Mql5 Support  (8)
Does Mql5 support service always busy, Does not exist, Short staffed or they are always busy?
is there any signal provider who can give guarantee if s/he can failed to achieve certain % than s/he will refund the subscription fee ? bcz so far found there are so many high return earning signal with past record but when they start to sell signal in mql their return suddenly shanked by huge
<Deleted> why my total growth is 18%? it show be 670%
I rented a EA, which works on my laptop. It has 5 activations. But it doesnt work on my VPS. How can I get this sorted. The seller doesnt have a solution
Short version: Usually how much time does it take to get an answer or a comment on an article?If I write an article and send it for review, will I be contacted if my article is rejected?If my article is rejected, can I publish it on my blog? Long version: I'm till new to site, and I don't have...
Hi guys recently something changed? i was busy with stuff recently i tried to code but no matter what i use as input variable automatically turn to constant ! what should i do now! input int yolo= 0 ; void OnTick () { yolo=yolo+ 1 ; Comment ( "Tick counter:" ); }
  My new account  (3)
Cannot seem to open my account on my PC
How do I get a news update feed in the android app, at prudent there is zero news feed
Hi, I am new at here. I am trying to debug EA. I am back-testing my custom indicator class, I got error message as bellow whenever I tried to put break point: debugger: break point info not found My current meta version is 2564. I have no problem with previous version. By the way, I can not find a