General - page 542

CCI indicator dose not provide signal when it crosses a certain level. It send alerts when it retouched the level
  Activation  (7)
Hi, I've just purchased the <...>, having previously purchased the Market Profile which I've found to be brilliant. Unfortunately I've had problems installing <...>. I've sorted the problem but I seem to have used all 5 activations could you help/advise me please. Regards Chris
<Deleted> Anybody know what is the problem
Hello. My account still not receive the signal from the provider. Here attached, extract of my journal on MT5 plateform which shows an error. Thank you for your answer. Best regards
i forget why application was rejected many years ago, the question is I can never be seller
int OnInit()   {     MqlTick  tick_Range[] , tick[] ;     int copied_Range , copied ;          datetime Start = D'2016.11.11';     datetime End   = D'2016.12.12';               copied_Range = CopyTicksRange( Symbol() , tick_Range , COPY_TICKS_TRADE , Start , End  );     copied       = CopyTicks...
this is confusing me a bit, string fruit= "Tom today eat some Apple and he is happy" ; return the 5th position/word were meant to be the "apple" i couldn't find anything useful at https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/strings my focus is on mql5
getting a strange access violation when using a EA i use all the time, any ideas
Hi all. I have an indicator which produces a dashboard that displays statistics in percentages. I want to write some kind of script to loop through every single symbol that I have showing on the navigator, and get the data for it, and put it in a CSV. If it's not possible to do it for all of them
  copying signals  (4)
Good day all i have copied a new signal to my account recently but i dont know if its working !! how to know that all the settings and connection to signal are good ? since the signal color is yellow , so what that means thank you
i need help, mt4 is showing with no maeket so i cant bring my robot in. when i search for it it keeps bringing up a security box and i really dont know what to do
Can anyone help explain to an amateur why my EA takes several positions each signal as soon as the fist trade stops. I want it just take one trade
Hi! need some help on that. There are outhere many informational sites like myfxbook or fxblue or similar, where you can connect your mt4 live account and see all the statistics. I want to build my own personal site for that, that i dont use thirdparties. how this can be made. Has someone some
Hi Guys, It seems ECN is true market acces and therefore never garantueed stop loss right? Many Brokers advertise with it, but I think it is a trick and only fro their non-ECN accounts?! Thx
Just assign a single core per mt4 better than 16 core 1 mt5 hardware wise? Sleeping forums
how to remove RSI and stochastic oscillator tabs from mql5.com web terminal
Hey guys I was wondering if it would be possible to code an indicator that draws every tick move on a candle . To explain , this would be an indicator lets say we are using the 4hr timeframe , every time the candle move on a new tick lets say up or down this indicator would draw it similar to a line
// Input variables input double TradeVolume= 0.1 ; input int StopLoss= 1000 ; input int TakeProfit= 1000 ; input int MAPeriod= 10 ; // Global variables bool glBuyPlaced, glSellPlaced; // OnTick() event handler void OnTick () { // Trade structures MqlTradeRequest request; MqlTradeResult result;
  Warning!  (33   1 2 3 4)
This warning is really annoying, I don't know why the developer team won't fix it. This warning is nonsense when a global variables name is the same as a local variables name in another file. The compiler should generate the warning only when both declarations are in the same file. When we use a
A lot of products are using stars in their description. Its very tacky and unprofessional and the sole goal doing that is to fool buyer into thinking its a 5 star product. MQL5 team should do something about it
Using the PC I can no longer connect the MT4 to the server. This problem started yesterday. My internet connections work normally and even if the antivirus and firewall aren't active, there is no way for me to get the connection. The curious thing is that on the smartphone everything works
For some weird reason if I declare variables on a global scope using input it throws an error that says constant cannot be modified but if I use extern instead of input it compiles. Example input int MA_Period=14; //--That above code throws an error extern int MA_Period=14; //--This one compiles but
hi there i have been wondering for a while, and didn't got any luck in answering by myself situation: an EA is running and creates a deal/position power failure relaunch of EA doubt: does the EA automatically recover the deal/position and keeps track of it, or it needs to be inserted somehow in the
Hi Friends, I wrote the following code, but it does not work. Anyone know why ? I wanted to get the price I entered the position I am currenty holding. But the back tester bugs (stops completely) as soon as I start the back test
I just purchased a project from the market and when i go to my platform it says i still need to purchase the product can anyone help me with this
I would like to build my own page for following up my trading in realtime. How do i connect? For example, how is the connection made from accounts to mql signals. I mean how do i get the account trading history thru account name, brooker and investor password?  Is this done via Report API? if so,...
Hello, When I use a panel I have a problem that everything is overwritten and therefore unreadable. I have looked for several solutions without success. I have tried on 3 differents computer (including a server with a current resolution) and have the same problem. Exemple program on this site with
Anyone ever successfully build/design an expert advisor for the US futures markets (ES/NQ/YM/RTY)? I'm curious, as most of what I'm finding on the market is for the forex market
Can anyone help me to convert some parts of this indicator MQ4 to MQ5? Please only this part //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom indicator iteration function |
Hey its been almost 4 days , had issues with the developer he didnt code what i wanted and we decided to cancel the job . the job has been cancelled and i have not received my funds yet . when will i get it