General - page 540

MQL5InfoInteger  (1)
Hello Mql5 Gurus would anyone have a link to where I would find how to deal with a code that uses MQL5InfoInteger function ? I couldn't find relative documentations on the website ( lol that doesn't mean they aren't any!) thank you
Dear experienced traders, I found some broker which is providing swap for both buy and sell in USDEUR, USDJPY and so on. It means if you hedging it, then you can hold them over the commission and spread then earn without any risk. It sounds has some trick, what is the merit for brokers to doing
Hi ... I am new to FXUnited trading platform Metatrader4 - my New Order icon is deemed/disabled. Why this happen and how to enable it.
Hello, I am signed up with someone for signals and have a bigger account size than they do. It isn't copying the same lot sizes they are placing. How can i change that
Hi friends. I want to add a new product to the market. But there is a problem. There is no add new product button. I wonder why this happened. If anyone has information on this subject, please share it
I do not know "computer language" but I do know how to write code in easylanguage for TradeStation. There is a way to get TradeStation to interface with brokers like REFCO, through a third party client called "hyperorder." Hyperorder is free but it too is still under development and should be ready...
[Deleted]
Hello. Can any moderator please move/delete posts not relevant to the thread topic? Including mine if necessary. Here is the thread I'm conserned with: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/338341
Hi all, I've been using the Oanda desktop client but wanted to start playing around with algo trading so I'm trying to set up MetaTrader. When I attempt to link my v20 MT4 Account Login to MetaTrader, I am not seeing the OANDA-v20 Live-1 server option - only the two Japan MT5 servers show up. I
Hi! I have a Project with many .MQ5 files (to better organize the functions) and I see that INTELLISENSE does not "see" the functions outside the current module/MQ5. I mean, if I try to call another function located on another file of the same project, the Editor does not show me the function name
Hey there, I want to make an EA robot that trades based off of the latest 3 COMPLETE candlesticks in time. Basically I want the last 3 candles in time to be used as an indicator to buy if the candles meet the following criteria: Candle 3 being the latest and Candle 2 being the second latest and
Signals from my EA subscription keeps hitting FIFO violation errors. I've tried enabling an disabling 'copy TP/SL' settings and still not seeing much improvement. Any recommendations
Arbitration started in February with a coder, still not processed by the staff. What can I do? I tried to write a couple of months ago (without reply) and now it's like this. thanks for any suggestion
  MQL5 & stocks  (2)
As I am new to this forum can any one confirm if this software can be used on stocks as well? Many Thanks
i bought an indicator and it costs 20 $. i run it but i dosent work at all . i dont know what should i do , this is the indicator's link = [ the link was deleted by the forum moderator ] , i texted to the creatore but he dosent answer me
Is there someone i can contact who can close a Trading account for me and help me recover funds? I used an unregulated company to trade for me and they wont close on my request. Any help gratefully recieved
  login  (1)
I can't login to mql5 community so I can install EA
Dear experienced traders What I found these days is, we may success by hedging and lot control without any indicator. Do you think strategy without any indicator is really possible m athematically ? Do you have any experience of strategy with out any indicator? Thank you in advance and best wishes
Dear experienced traders, Can we add VIX indicator in the chart? It seems we can not choose VIX indicator in MT5. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Can I use a system purchased from elsewhere on metatrader
hi I whant to set the graph parameters so that the graph is not on front, but when I change of symbol, the graph parameters reset to the graph on top how can I change this so it doesnt change when changing symbol
i buy a indicator but mt4 not installed it on this web please help me to solve this problem
Hi... I am getting an error that I never had before. When running my bot at mql5 cloud vps, after 5 mimutes, it starts giving an error because it cannot load last 3 mqlrates. It always worked smoothly, but today I cannot run my bot because of that. MqlRates PriceInfo[]; ArraySetAsSeries
Hello, I'm facing an issue with my EA. It's working for months, but since today the VPS Brazil Metaquotes server is deleting and showing this message: The following is my code: void OnTick () { int ATR_V_= iATR ( Symbol (),ATR_TIMEFRAME,period_var); atr_v_=ATR(ATR_V_,shift_); }
Dear experienced traders, Do you know why the data tick download start from is different in 2 same broker terminal? I download all ticks both from 1970, but one download data from 2019, the other one from 2017. I tried both for several times. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
double BodyStick[]; double AboveWick[]; double BelowWick[]; void OnTick () { Candle_update(); } void Candle_update() { int i; for (i= 0 ; i< 10 ; i++) { BodyStick[i] = 1 ; AboveWick[i] = 1 ; BelowWick[i] = 1 ; } } My code is something like above, no
Gday folks - any robot creating or general day trading enthusiasts that want to connect in the London or South East UK areas? Bit of backstory Last year I decided to execute my plan of closing my IT business (contracting in London/elsewhere) and divert into FX trading - and so far I would say I
Hello,ACCOUNT i use 3 accounts 1 mt5/ vps metaquote 1:500 live with a EA , IDEA Pro , I bought at metaquotes, on Admiral markets 1 mt4 non vps metaquote 1: 500 live with an EA / Isolation from the same seller , on Admiral Markets 1 Metaquote 1:500 demo with an EA , IDEA Pro On each of these accounts
i working on EA that someone ask me to do and i'm facing a issue on it. So i need your advise to help me fix it. First of all the client want the EA to get the order he will launch and do some thing with it. Now the problem i'm facing is i 'can't get this order. What i'm doing for now is to foreach
Let's say the one you are copying put 0.5 lot. Is it possible even to put more lot like i want to make it 1.0
Guys I'm new here in the community and I need help with the code to operate candle by candle. According to the attached code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Candle.mq5 | //|