A demo account as an indicator. - page 6

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It's hard for him to understand. He won't even realise it's the same thing.

It's just that he doesn't put stops, so he gets lucky at some point.

p.s. The algorithm is the same, I have even written it - and deleted it.

So don't bet and you'll be lucky

Vladimir Baskakov:
I suggest a simple strategy for cross rates of pairs: EurUsd, AudUsd, NzdUsd, GbpUsd.
Open a demo for one cross, for example EurAud. Buy or sell 0.1 lot of EurUsd and AudUsd at any time. Then wait for the balance to become $100 or $ -100, it does not matter.
Now watch the proportion. For example EurUsd $70, AudUsd $30. Naturally, the EurAud pair will rise as EurUsd is clearly stronger. Also, you have an entry point, allowing you to enter the market at the right moment.
This way, without indicators, you can trade successfully.

Hello Vladimir!

Once again I ask you to go back to the first message and give your explanations step by step:

1. You open a demo for one cross, for example EurAud. Question: should I trade on a demo account or on a real one?
  2. At any time you may buy or sell 0.1 lots of EurUsd and AudUsd. No questions here yet.
  3. Then you wait for the balance to be $100 or $ -100, it does not matter. Here everything is clear too.
  4. Now look at the proportion. For example EurUsd $70, AudUsd $30. This is where it is not clear. Question: If EurUsd is +130$ and AudUsd is -30$, the total balance of these two pairs will also be 100$, but at the same time they will move in different directions, what will happen in this case?
Sincerely, Vladimir.

MrBrooklin:

Hello Vladimir!

Please go back to the first post again and explain the steps step by step:

1. You open a demo for one cross, for example EurAud. Question: should I trade on a demo account or on a real one?
  2. At any time you may buy or sell 0.1 lots of EurUsd and AudUsd. No questions here yet.
  3. Then you wait for the balance to be $100 or $ -100, it does not matter. Here everything is clear too.
  4. Now look at the proportion. For example EurUsd $70, AudUsd $30. This is where it is not clear. A question: what if, for example, EurUsd will be +$130 and AudUsd -$30, the total balance of these two pairs will also be $100, but at the same time they will move in different directions?
Respectfully, Vladimir.

Number 3 is clear - who was the first to gain +-100bucks. That is -130 on the second / third hand cannot be

the conclusion about 4 is not quite clear, but it has a right to be :-)

MrBrooklin:

Hello Vladimir!

Please go back to the first post again and explain the steps step by step:

4. Now look at the proportion. For example EurUsd $70, AudUsd $30. This is where it is not clear. Question: if EurUsd is +130$ and AudUsd is -30$, the total balance of these two pairs will also be 100$, but they will move in different directions, what should we do in this case?
Sincerely, Vladimir.
EurUsd +130 is naturally stronger than AudUsd -30. Translated into pips, the euro is up 130 pips and the Audi is down 30 pips. Conclusion EurAud is up.
I trade crosses and crosses on real account, and major on demo

Vladimir Baskakov:
EurUsd +130 is naturally stronger than AudUsd -30. In terms of pips, the euro is up 130 pips and the Audi is down 30 pips. Conclusion EurAud is up.
I trade crosses on the real, and the majors on the demo.

That's it, you lost the signal?

Vladimir Baskakov:
What does historical data and indicators have to do with it? You don't know anything about trading.

Yeah, you can see that someone lacks a modicum of common sense.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah, you can see that someone lacks a modicum of common sense.

Write unnecessary articles better, that's your thing.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Is that it, did you lose the signal?

No, it's OK, don't worry.

Vladimir Baskakov:
No, it's OK, don't worry

When all is well - the signal is not closed!

Vladimir Baskakov:
Write unnecessary articles better, it's yours

May I? May I?

Reason: