General - page 1284

Flame Chart  (6)
Hello to all Traders. Can anyone give me some information on how to use the Flame Chart? Any advice, information on how to apply the Flame chart to trading? Thank you.
1$ 10$ 100$ 1000$ 10000$
  Trading Session  (5)
i love asian session whats yours
As we reported yesterday, something odd is happening in the US, which supposedly is deep in a "housing market and economic recovery" - foreclosures on ultraluxury homes, those worth $5 million and over, have soared by 61% in 2013 (even as overall foreclosures continue to decline due to the...
I search a partner to open an account on a broker that I cant be a member, anyone interested ? I cant say the name of the broker here but if you want send me a private message. I have <removed by moderator> adept and it works well with this broker but I cant have a real account because I am...
Summary To gauge the likelihood of a December taper, we should think through the changes that might occur in the first paragraph of the FOMC’s statement, which is always a brief assessment of the state of the economy. While the committee will surely tweak its language on account of last...
If one looks at the current paper money system and its negative social and social-political effects, the question must arise: where are the protests by the supporters and protectors of social justice? Why don’t we hear calls to protest from politicians and social commentators, from the heads of...
Levels of Traders Level One Beginner Trader - Studies and paper trades for a minimum of one month with pretend currency, gaining the experience required to establish a track record of profitable performance. Level Two Advanced Beginner - Trades one or two lots with real money, learning to overcome
There are 376565 days between 1970.01.01 00:00:00 and 3000.12.31 23:59:59. so the number of seconds is 376565*24*60*60-1=32535215999. but computing in MQL5, datetime AA=D'3000.12.31 23:59:59'; printf(TimeToString(AA,TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS)); printf("%u",AA); The output result is: 2013...
  Do you trade for a living ?  (11   1 2)
Yes No I don't trade at all
[Deleted]
crb means commodity research bureau this chart has a massive effect on nzd/usd i found this chart on website but it was out of date it stopped in 2012 i would to know if there is any metatrader for any broker has this chart live or any website
Why are some people's names not clickable in forum and are grey instead of dark blue?
Does anyone know where do I find the Logarithmic Spiral tool in MT4/5? Thank you.
Hi, since I don't get any reply from service desk I hope to find a solution (or explanation) here: I'm trying to backtest a market EA, 3 months, tick, genetic. To speed this up I tried to use the cloud but dont have any success. Either my MT5 installation only connects (successfully) and...
[Deleted]
looking for automatic fibonacci time zones on chart i found qta v3 and v4 but they are in a down window and i want it on the chart automatic without drawing it from tools can any one convert qta from down window to be on the chart
bobsley Buter forez ShurikAn ttauzo avoitenko rho2010 Manov honzour WildLion Someone else
What does mean .arm in EURUSD.arm ?
So, i was just looking at my opened positions this morning, and i noticed that swap was -9.34 EUR. Taxes and charges were 0, but i don't understand what are these. Can anybody explain to me? Thank you, and sorry for the mistakes.
This is primary bullish on D1 timeframe and price is crossing 1.6357 resistance level. W1 timeframe : it was flat and ranging for past few weeks but primary bullish is started for now on open W1 bar Monthly timeframe : Chinkou Span line crossed historical price from below to above, and price is...
Price is inside Ichimoku cloud for D1 timeframe below Sinkou Span A line/border for ranging bearish market condition trying to cross the other border of the cloud/kumo for primary bearish. By the way. Friday's D1 bar was open below the clod but the price was stopped by 0.8109 support level. The...
No matter what I do I can't seem to get Bars to return the number of bars between two times. Please could someone tell me what is wrong with the code below. This is run as a script just to test. void OnStart() { datetime OpenTime[10];   if(CopyTime(_Symbol,_Period,0,10...
USDCHF: With continued sell off occurring on Thursday , further downside is likely towards the 0.8900 level. A cut through here will aim at the 0.8850 level. Bulls may come in here turn it higher but if that level is broken expect further decline to occur. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower
  USD/JPY chart  (1)
Hello everyone, I found here this interessting formation. 101.9 was tested a few times, and I think that if a candle closes under this line we would get a good short position. I expect that the price will reach 100.6
From the OfTwoMinds blog ______________________ By standards of previous generations, the middle class has been stripmined of income, assets and purchasing power. What does it take to be middle class nowadays? A recent paper, The Distribution of Household Income and the Middle Class, used Census...
Hi there Ok, I have one pc on my network that can see the MQL5 cloud network, and I have another pc on the same network that cannot see the MQL5 cloud network, how do I troubble shoot this? I did try to re install, I even copied the working installation to my other pc, none helped.....
Less than 300 Between 300 to 500 Between 500 to 800 Between 800 to 1000 More than 1000
Tom and jerry X-files Never trade and watch tv at the same time
10% a month for the rest of your life because the strategy is safe Jackpot style 1000% in a week then never trade again because of possibility of losing everything anytime