Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 534

To post a new topic, please log in or register
hi; i have a question about different price for a curency pair between brokers in same time; i mean for a same time there is a difference between price in high or low ( zigzag does not match together ) . i saw even " 10 pips " or " 18 pips" different between price , and with this: phi.nuts:...
How can I get 100% History Quality. Mine is only 99% in Roboforex terminal.
Hello, I need a little modification for this color stochastic indicator, so it will alert when the stochastic line comes out from OBOS area instead of when enter it. Could somebody here help me please Thank you very much in advance.
  File problems (4)
bool restart = true;int starthandle = 0;double test = 0;void OnTick() { MqlTick myprice; MqlTradeRequest myrequest; MqlTradeResult myresult; ZeroMemory(myrequest);//--- If we do not have an open position then open one. if(!SymbolInfoTick(_Symbol, myprice))  { Print("No price...
Hey, I'm trying to calculate the lot size of a trade based on the percentage willing to risk for the trade. Here is my code, but it is not working, please help! The TRADE_LONG and TRADE_SHORT was obviously defined in the code double CalcLot(const string symbol,ENUM_TIMEFRAMES tf,int...
I wanted to put this indicator forward as I am becoming more and more interested in the coding side of forex. I chose this indicator because to me it is typical of many indicators floating around out there, signal does not show up in real time. I added an auto refresh indicator to the chart with it...
Hi, i am experiencing a weird issue with my navigator. It start not displaying all my indicators. For not apparent reason a lot of indis (which are in my expert/indicators)forlder do not show when open the nav to apply them... Is there a restriction on MT4 regarding a maximum of indis to display on...
I have an EA that works well, what I am looking for is someone to help me make a couple small changes. I would like a option added to the software that once it makes a trade it wont trade again until I turn it back on. In other words I dont want it trading all the time without me knowing what it is...
Please if sum1 has this indicator please share... its the one on the bottom of the image blue and red Many thanks
  DDE server (7)
In MT4. Tools>options>server Tick box to enable DDE server. In MT5. This is not there. Any suggestions? Am I missing something? I need the option to enable DDE server to link a program to it. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. John.
i've downloaded a mq5 file on Desktop, then chosen to open it with "metaeditor", and get this error: DDE data exchange failed this load metaeditor but not the file Wonder why dde is not working
Is it possible that various currency pairs are traded differently while their rates are moving in a similar way within a week? Read our statistical report on the seventh week of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 and you will see that it is actually possible! Besides, we should mention the...
On MT4 if I create an EA I can see it using windows explorer (windows 7) in the experts folder. If my EA opens a file I can see it using windows explorer in the expert/files folder. On MT5 I cant find either of these using windows explorer anywhere in the Meta Trader 5 - Alpari UK folder and sub...
MBCFX daily Market Analysis. TODAY is Thursday, November 22[SUP]nd[/SUP],2012. The Euro USD recovered to reach the 1.2867 level, but we wait according to the Gann circle, the appearance of an opposite candle to the candle of yesterday, means that today we expect it will be a bearish candle. So the...
new to this - How can I stop a new tick event (OnTick) from executing (or get out of it). Tried using  if (!TERMINAL_TRADE_ALLOWED) return; but as stated that does not stop the event. I need to do this as in the event i want to place a trade or report back the error if it fails. Without...
Do you think that Elliotwaes are the only real EA that predict almost real target? Do they have more predictability? Do you know any elloitwaes EAs ? Do you use indicators or EA?
Type of 'GBPUSD' Subscribe 'GBPUSDm' type account can not track orders, this can be adjusted? ‘GBPUSD’类型订阅‘GBPUSDm’类型账号无法跟踪订单,这个可以调整吗?
Hi, i would like to ask if anyone knows of any MQL5 championships / competitions due to star in the next couple of weeks. I think it would be a nice idea to have one section of this forum where these competitions could be listed. Thank you in advance for your collaboration!
Hi, when attempting to use the new mt4 signals feature, I get this message in the journal tab: "Synchronization terminated signal provider has leverage 1:500, leverage greater than 1:100 not allowed"  My account has 1:500 of leverage, which matches with the signal provider's leverage (as shown in...
Hi! Is it possible to get the time frame of indicator using only indicator_handle? int MAHandle=iMA(_Symbol,PERIOD_M5,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_HIGH);ENUM_TIMEFRAMES indicator_period = ???(MAHandle); // result is PERIOD_M5 Thanx!
Dear Forum Members, Pls share EURUSD pair History for backtest. I have the History but there are so many gaps in this history. Can any one provide Perfect History for last 5-10 years?
Hi, How can I get a string width and height in pixel with a specific font and size without creating and label object? DLL usage is not problem for me, if it's needed. Thanx for help!
Say yes to the European food aid. Join the movement and become an Air fooder! | The Airfood Project
The midpoint has been passed and the seventh week opens the second half of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. It is not the first time that we start our weekly report stating the undisputed leadership of JPAlonso (USA) - Juan Pablo Alonso Escobar. During the last week, his trading robot has...
Daily Analysis On Forex Trading
if my account balance is  $2000, the signal provider account balance is $10000, how the signal work? will it place order same as the provider? thanks
hi, I use iphone to trader, now Metatrader 5.0 for iphone cannot connect now, the icon of the setting is rotating alway. hongbin.fei
Let's sum up the results of the first month of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 and compare them with previous years' ones. Trading robots of 451 Participants have been accepted for the competition. About 40% of them have profit as of November 1, 2012. There have been no disqualifications but...
One week has passed since the release of the previous MetaTrader 4 Android update, but we have already prepared the next version of the application. Apart from Crosshair, the Android version of the popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform now also features Data W Update your MetaTrader 4 Android to...