Freelancers on MQL5

I have been using freelancer since 2017. Anyone who knows real freelancer sites know of their unwavering faith in customer satisfaction.

This service has dawned upon me to have many problems with it which I believed should be brought up and remedied without further ado.

• First, let's ask what customer satisfaction is available: Six arbitration rules means nothing in the end when they are bent & broken.
  • There's no way for a customer to follow the rules and have control of their funds at all times. Now, arbitration takes less action.

1. Freelancer relies upon their own ideas promoting things never agreed upon after confirming the customer's agreement 
  2. Freelancer was disguising their ineptitude and greatly diminish any hopes of a fair job in a reasonable amount of time
  3. Freelancer has no deliverable materials and only expects to be paid for having applied and spending time in chat
  4. Freelance has no objective to ever satisfy an agreement because they fail to read and understand the requirements
  5. Freelancer refuses to send source code until handover and payment
  6. Freelancer accusing you of being a scammer and subject to account removal unless the project is canceled
  7. Freelancer lies to you about everything and in the arbitration comments showing little knowledge and responsibility
  8. Freelancer sells copies of your code from the freelancer project on other forums before it is completed
  9. Freelancer does less than half of the requirements and gets partial or whole payment in arbitration
  10. Freelancer doesn't upload the source code as requested by arbitration leaving the project undone
  11. Freelancer puts the project off for an insurmountable amount of time
  12. Freelancer leaves regrettable order comments for other developers

You know just your own way mysteriously never works.🤣

These are some of my project comments:

1. "Excellent customer. Clear specifications and fast payment. Thank you."
  2. "Excellent customer as always.Thank you."
  3. "Great Customer , Good Communication , Fast Execution"
  4. "very devoted and passionate client. Reliable and honest. It was a pleasure working with him."
  5. "Great communication, amazing service, and exceptional work done. Thank you Brian for everything! Will definitely work with him again."
  6. "Genius customer! He is a great developer!"

Let us hope & pray for arbitration to take better action & attention to it's freelancer service and customer satisfaction.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Recommend your Solutions about Irresponsibility of Some Developers and Sellers.

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users on this forum so you can fix anything related with the sellers who are responsible about what they are seller (and because you both know each other for the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because of have a lot of money so - sorry: it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else.

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and Market as well).

Sergey Golubev:

There are a lot of serious programmers in this programming language, and ..

Freelancers in majority whom I've encountered like this have little communication and only want project materials.

It's actually a good thing that this has happened build the site up just taking position of the company imo.

That's what I like to believe is that the people engaged in the site services are trustworthy & honest.

Too bad for us when the emotions or greed make one freelancer or customer turn a blind eye and lie.

I think that your post can tend to tar everyone with the same brush.

I am sure that most freelancers or not as you have described.

Brian Lillard:

There are a lot of serious programmers in this programming language, and ..

Freelancers in majority whom I've encountered like this have little communication and only want project materials.

It's actually a good thing that this has happened build the site up just taking position of the company imo.

That's what I like to believe is that the people engaged in the site services are trustworthy & honest.

Too bad for us when the emotions or greed make one freelancer or customer turn a blind eye and lie.

Yes, I agree.
And I am not a coder (I am using Freelance as well).
And when I need help with coding (and if this coding/project is important for me) so I am selecting the programmers who are well-known for me and for community as well (and who are well-knowns by the posts on this forum) to create the personal order to pre-selected developer (pre-selected by me).

Because what you explain here .. related to -

• "Freelancer refuses to send source code..."
  • "Freelancer sells copies of your code ..."

may be rephrased to the following way (in my case):

• "My best friend (or very active user of this forum) refuses to send source code..."
  • "My best friend (or very active user of this forum) copies of your code ..."

Is it possible in case of "best friend" (or in case of the coder is very well-known very active user of this forum)? No, it is impossible (or, at least, it is unlikely).

------------------

When the user told me: "I am a coder" so I can ask:
- how many thousands of people know that you are a programmer? If I post your name on the forums, so the several thousands people say - "Yes, we know him - he is a programmer."? Not?
It happens that the coder appointed himself to be a coder, and no one else knows/care about it. So, he can code for himself in this case.

Just my opinion sorry.

Keith Watford:

I think that your post can tend to tar everyone with the same brush.

I am sure that most freelancers or not as you have described.

Sure though I think anybody will try to correct these types of awful transitions described.

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, I agree.
And I am not a coder (I am using Freelance as well).
And when I need help with coding (and if this coding/project is important for me) so I am selecting the programmers who are well-known for me and for community as well (and who are well-knowns by the posts on this forum) to create the personal order to pre-selected developer (pre-selected by me).

Because what you explain here .. related to -

• "Freelancer refuses to send source code..."
  • "Freelancer sells copies of your code ..."

may be rephrased to the following way (in my case):

• "My best friend (or very active user of this forum) refuses to send source code..."
  • "My best friend (or very active user of this forum) copies of your code ..."

Is it possible in case of "best friend" (or in case of the coder is very well-known very active user of this forum)? No, it is impossible (or, at least, it is unlikely).

------------------

When the user told me: "I am a coder" so I can ask:
- how many thousands of people know that you are a programmer? If I post your name on the forums, so the several thousands people say - "Yes, we know him - he is a programmer."? Not?
It happens that the coder appointed himself to be a coder, and no one else knows/care about it. So, he can code for himself in this case.

Just my opinion sorry.

I can't say for sure where but I had provided feedback on the freelancer process somewhere which I think makes it better.

As far a professional coder one that we may know has been around for ages and still doing it I checked into them and they have undoubtedly become obsolete to the public for sales and services as they are billing 500-2500 to do what you want almost certainly no matter the complexity.

Sure many whom you know are going to be there for you but it's not always possible.

Reason: