Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 532

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Having financial background has an advantage in dealing to Forex because they can easily understand the currency movement, the market situation compare to an individuals that doesn't have background in finance. What do you think guys?
Hi, when it comes to trading forex, we want to look for momentum to show us that the pair we are intrested in has any potential movement , I have been all over the internet looking for this simple indicator to show me when the candle has moved from the open price to the close price a certain amount...
Dealing in Forex is very risky. But in order to become a good and successful trader we should have a better understanding about Forex and the tools being use and how to use it. A certain individual requires more knowledge and experienced before dealing to Forex. They must have an skills and ability...
please anyone share this indicator. please please please.
I want to post a job for a ea but cant post it as the system is not taking the demo account metaquotes id. can anyone help? can u contact the admin here? Thanks fx9
What books do you read again and again? I understand some people only read books one time, but for the others, I would really like to find out what brings you back again. I'm sorry if this topic has been placed before.
EURJPY under 4hours has a good BUY setup that could give 200+ pips. - A solid Up Trend Line - Majority of Trend Indicators are pointing Up - Currently is under a down correction - Majority of extreme indicators are pointing it is oversold and hence may start rising up soon.
  Hello All (14   1 2)
Hi just join the forum. I've been trading for six months on demo but I seem to be making constant breakevens and I think success isn't too far away. It's like a light bulb momentum for me. I've really just joined to be social with other traders. Up to now I've been learning from here and enjoyed...
Economic news During the early trading session today, the euro continues its decline which started in the very early hours of Thursday. The single currency reversed its original gains accumulated yesterday as the US post fiscal cliff status takes effect. The euro’s lower trading against the dollar...
Economic news During the early trading session today, the euro continues its decline which started in the very early hours of Thursday. The single currency reversed its original gains accumulated yesterday as the US post fiscal cliff status takes effect. The euro’s lower trading against the dollar...
Various binary options platforms - huge differences regarding return rates. Any experience guys?
Hello every one, Happy new year to you all, I find many scripts in the internet like the sample below written in mql and it is somehow converted to be .mq4 indicator file. Please, I need your help to know how to convert these scripts into .mq4 file. I appreciate you help and guidance. Thank you.....
Limit order is another way to make a certain profit. Placing the limit order would help us to cut our losses but it has only limited profit unlike placing a market order. Am i right?
Risk management plan is important in dealing to Forex trading because it allows the traders esp. the novice trader to prepares and foresee the risks and to determine to the problem involves in trading. To be able the traders to understand, identify, and manage the risks taken into operation.
Using the best method, Forex charts, indicators, and best strategy will make you a successful trader. Using the resources that surrounds us combined with our own intellect is the best weapon in dealing into Forex. This trading tool will help the traders to make a clear decisions, to be able to read...
Hi i registered as signal provider and now i stoped and want to subscribe someones signals but the mql5 says i cant what should i do ???? any idea???
What is your New Year Resolution my trader friends? Please share with us.
To become a successful trader you should need to use the best method, tactics and tools in order to keep winning in trading and to minimize lose. Acquiring knowledge in others and seeking new ideas and opinions is the best and then applied it in trading. Am i right?
Hi guys, How to choose the best currency in trading and what are the basis for choosing?
Forex is dangerous when you don't have enough knowledge in Forex trading same as if you don't have any experienced in trading. Your money will be easily wipe off if you don't know how to manage money and risk management. In other side it is very helpful because it can make our capital grows rapidly,...
Hi guys, Can you share your problems encountered in dealing to Forex trading in order for me to become aware of it? Share your experiences guys.
Anybody with Tom Demark's leading indicator should please post it here. I haven't come across any of his indicator that leads. Thanks.
Merry christmas and a happy new year to all fellow traders and coders!
Max moving average indicator
Well all on MQL, its getting close to the time, I hope the New Year bring prosperity to you all, will speak to you all again in 2013 x
On the platform there you can have different profiles (located bottom center of the screen), if you have EA's running on a different profile that you are viewing, are they still live, bit of a silly one but nevertheless, unknown to me at present, thanks, Rob
I have trouble downloading EAs in demonstration, the error in my metatrader is this "failed to load data on products (read failed [12002])."
This EA never loss.But it has got a few bug. Bug 1- First and second order's lots are replication. They must be different. For example: First order is 0.01 lot Buy Second order is 0.02 lot Sell But this EA First order is 0.01 lot Buy Second order is 0.01 lot Sell Bug 2- İt runs only 1 TP and It...
Hello everyone I am appealing to the community. I am passionate about trading and I'm having a very difficult period right now. I lost everything female, apartment ... I work all day and I do not have time for trading. I appeal to you all to know if someone could give me an expert advisor that I can...
  Daily Market News from TradingForex (73   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Currencies News from TradingForex EUR/USD The dollar rose 0.1 percent to 1.3201 dollars against the euro. The euro has risen 1.8 percent versus the dollar, a rise for the first time in two years, after the European Central Bank presented a program in September to aid the currency’s fall. USD/JPY The...