Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 533

To post a new topic, please log in or register
IBFX.com.au has a decent Elliotwave Recognition Pattern Indicator, even an A-B-C Pattern... I can copy and paste it to another MT4, but it will singal only "only use on IBFX" how to remove this Alarm? I hope, it helps other interested Usern too Cheers
Hello MQL5 forum, I am trying to run tests in the tester BUT ;) there appears to be no EURUSD history. I don't know where or how to download it. Can any coders be of service to this issue? I'm logged into a demo account. Also, is there a pane available in MQL5 MetaEditor showing all documentation...
The more reliable the signal The less reliable the signal
Hi everyone I'm testing some expert advirors from the market using the demo Versions. It seems that only one Agent is used during testing, the test allready runs for something like 5 hours and is at around 2% progress There are 7 local Agents in ready state and 8 remote agents. Any Ideas why the...
Can I join in all contests which is held by a broker even though I only have a demo account?
  STARC Bands (2)
Does anyone have an MT5 version for STARC Bands indicator (or an MT5 version of keltner_ATR_band.mq4 which can give identical bands). Have spent hours trying to locate
Key Points: Stronger demand drives activity and new business up despite poor weather Best gain in employment for six months Business confidence improved to highest since May 2012 Summary: A return to growth of the UK service sector was signalled at the start of 2013 as volumes of incoming new...
I would like to cutting the array to keep fresh 1,000 elements and discard old 1,000 elements. The following code works in MT4, but it seems not to be work in MT5. Is there any method? Thanks. //if the array size more than 2,000, then decrease array size to 1,000int ArrayCutting(){ int...
Keep losing your money but stil trading? It is important to rest for a while, re-educate yourself to be able to reach your target and control your greed in trading.
Do you have any idea on how to protect my account from possible losses? What should i do to save my account?
Do you think it is normal for the first investment to hit the margin especially for the beginner? How to avoid margin call? Is there any way to save our account from margin call?
Forex signal services is the information to be sents to its clientsv via email. Do you think it is right to rely our decision to the Forex signal? How can we know that it is true?
Do you have any idea what is price gap all about?
Before we start talkingabout how we can make profit trading Forex, it'd be a good idea to defineprecisely what we are talking about... You probably have already made exchanges between several currencies. I, forexample, have often loaded a debit card in US dollars to withdraw at the ATM inEuros. And...
How to achieve this please ? CChartObjectEdit - not suitable as you can't disable it CChartObjectButton - not suitable as you can't disable it Other objects seems not have background or can put text. Thank you
Hi If i want to backtest faster. What shall i spend my money on -ssd harddrive? -memory ram? Or semothing else?
I feel like this is a good forex educational video. Given the current market volatility. In this video I explain a forex trading strategy and the principal behind it. I hope you will find the video and the trading strategy useful for own trading! Feel free to share. Happy Trading!
Hi guys, I'm taking part in one of the jobs listed in the jobs section - I went to check the job spec this morning and found it linked to a text file containing: "Worst website ever Worst website ever" repeated over and over. Is this just a bug or something more sinister? Job is here: https://www...
For months now, the euro area and other international creditors have been debating whether to bail out tiny Cyprus, which accounts for just 0.2 percent of the currency zone’s economy. Why the holdup? International creditors have said the stumbling block is that they are looking for a way to bail out...
mohsen hosseini
100-500 500-1000 1000-5000 5000-10000 10000-100000
We mentioned earlier that there was weakness in Europe today, as fears grow about the political situation in both Italy and Spain. Equity-wise, Italy is taking the brunt. The market is down over 1.6%. _______________ Meanwhile, Spanish yields are jumping. On the all-important Spanish 2-Year bond,...
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel are both talking up competitiveness -- in two incompatible languages. Cameron’s determination to protect the financial-services powerhouse in London and tame what he sees as the bureaucratic leviathan known as the European Union...
BUY: USD/INR (FEB) AT 53.15-53.20 TGT1:53.45 TGT2:53.70 SL:52.88 Valid for 2 Days) Get free Trial Of currency Trading tips From commoditytips.com
anyone has a script to add custom Fibonacci levels all at one go?
I am looking for an experienced C++ developer, although preferably MQL5, to join myself and a coworker of mine to work as a team in developing EA scripts. My colleague has a masters degree in computer science and did his thesis on neural networks. Myself I have a degree in computer and degree in...
Traders should examine their risk tolerance in dealing to Forex so that it will not hurt them when they lose all of their money. It is important to ask yourself, How much of your money you can afford to lose and what is your expectation in return of your investment, before starting to trade.
Do you have any idea what is slippage all about?
Do you think without setting S/L will result to margin call? The broker will close our trading account immediately? Is there any way to recover our trading account?
Do you have an idea on how to save our account when it is less than 75% or 50% if we forgot to set S/L? Is it possible to recover our account? Do you have any other way of saving it?