General - page 535

Hi, I'm trying to put this order and I keep getting [invalid stops] error. To my understanding the order I'm putting is valid. The exact parameters to the call were these: CTrade::OrderSend: instant buy 1.00 EURUSD at 1.12179 sl: 1.12071 tp: 1.12471 [invalid stops] However, a very similar call from
  Ticks File .TKC  (6)
Hi, i need to access the ticks files in: C:\Users\RODRIGO\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\...\bases\[server]\ticks\[SYMBOL] I have a base of real ticks, and i need to include to use in my strategy tester.
Greetings, ...so I put together this setup for looking at a number of pairs, somewhat like similarly to https://www.mql5.com/en/code/30169 but more like for each specific currency just looking at strength from a Duration perspective. Basically, it's 2, plus, or minus BL or Br, i.e pair just got
  DOM  (1)
Hi, every body, I am new and first time to MQL5 forum session, I have some question but do not know how to request for help? Would any one teach me how to use forem to post questions? thank
Hello, i got the pure martingale EA by Matus German here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10655 and it has complete feature for pure martingale except max lot option. can anyone help to add max lot option so more safety for the equity, thanks before
Hello, i got interesting case, when MT5 crashes computer and send it to reboot. My machine got next param: Intex Xeon E5-2696 v2 2.5 GHz 128 Gb RAM 1 128 Gb SSD Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard (x64) So, when i`m starting optimization (Genetic on every tick ), i activate 20 agents. Totally it
Please how can i create a simple ea that keeps open prices of a candles in an array for an M1 chart
Hello, can i copy my cent account with real standard account
Hi @all, I started using VPS (demo version, 1440 minutes) with MT5. After creating a value for T/S everything seems to be fine (VPS_T_S). After restarting the computer and software I lost the value for T/S (VPS_T_S_v2) Am I right that the value for T/S should be hold although the pc system and
Hi, Can't connect to my account in MT4 community. Mshalev
  time frame  (2)
hi guys i am looking for an indicator like p4l periodcon but to be more specific e.g to show different time frames for the 1H bar without limitations on the number of time frames and show them on the off line folder. your help will be much appreciated
The 2020.08.14 I have paid by Master Card for a month, Payment N°: 7445455 for virtual hosting on 'MQL5 Frankfurt 01', tariff #4 to have a VPS for a month to try a bot on a demo account. But the acc. XTB Demo: 1123197026 don't work with the bot. So I have try to changed this acc for a XM.COM-Demo 2
Good evening First, I am a signal provider Sometimes by opening 0.03 lots And sometimes 0.15 lots And sometimes 0.90 lots All this when the capital is $ 600 for me the question But if the follower has a capital of $ 1000, what will it be! If his capital is $ 200, what would it be! When I open it
I bought the <..> signal, but it didn't happen once?Why is that? Before the documentary is no problem! The virtual machine server of MQL rented by myself is also online 24 hours a day. Why does it not have any transaction and order when it is clear that he has transactions every day? I ask for a
Could someone please attach MT5 version 2085. Thanks
Hi. Can somebody change type of alert with this indicator? ("TCCI with Alert.mq4"). I want to display alert like in this tccialert.ex4 (both have different type of alert, and both not send to email). I have code base only from first one, and i also need to send notification to email, these
  Loop needs to only print 1 z  (14   1 2)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| question.mq4 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Dear MQL5 Can you share about the code of MA Parallel recognition? Thank you and have a nice day
Hi guys, When I copy the EA to the expert folder, it doesn't seem to appear on the MT4. Even when I refresh it just disappears from the Expert folder.
  waves in market  (2)
HEY GUYS is it possible to define a wave. you know how the market moves up down , i just want to know if it is possible to code an EA for entries in this case
Hello, I have been researching brokers for some time, and I am wanting to create a social trading platform , someone has experience, who can advise me which broker to take
METAQUOTES will never have MQ4 files play in the MT5 backtester ? They already have MQ4's MT4 Latest Build ; just use it to "translate" into the MT5 Signals are all MT4 and most use MT4 by far after 10 years makes me wonder Id like to know whats holding back this logical thing. As if a playstation
i have prablom on the product he got update then i got this bag 2020.08.21 04:27:08.871 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Portfolio X 10 eurusd MT4' [500] can some boddy help me
On the first version i published i didnt especified the property version, now i want to update a new version and get this message File version must be higher then last product's version Apparently the version of the product is 1.0 and in the new code i add #property version "1.10" but i get the same
Hi All, I am a spread trader, so trade correlations between different markets, often simultaneously long and short correlated markets at the same time. Does MT5 offer the functionality to chart/backtest and auto trade such systems? An example of such a system would be buy 1 WTI Oil contract and Sell
Hello I am trying to to join this site as a seller, but it is difficult to contact the site through the section comments tab. They rejected my profile automatically with one reason.  See attached it may help. 
Hi What architecture would you recommend for a machine learning bot in MQL5? My opinion based on my experience with python only and Oanda REST API: 1. Training independently (Python etc). Save model as REST endpoint (in my case i was saving it as a pickle file) 2. Trading logic in MQL5 and
Hi guys, New here :) I'm adding Soybeans to MT5 but noticed that only the front month - September - is showing. How do we get the further out months to show up? Thank you very much in advance for any guidance
Hey guys, I have an EA that makes usage of some moving averages and a custom indicator. The moving averages are actively used on my algorithms and they work fine, but when I try to add them to my charts they do not appear. The custom indicator I add is not actively used on my algorithms, but it
In many projects I've come a cross this issue where the events start playing up if you introduce more than one panel. In some cases I would like a dialog popup to change some settings/get user input/display detailed info etc. Please does anyone know the fix for this? Here is a test panel, test env