General - page 536

Trade on moment  (1)
Hi i use OpenSell or OpenBuy() if my condation is true , But position create at the next candle . how can create order moment of my condation is true? Thanks
  MQL5 VPS  (1)
Hi, I have been running an expert advisor through a MQL5 VPS. it stopped working because the lot size it was trying to execute could not be done because there was not enough money. I have no reset the expert advisor with a lower lot size but it still is still trying to execute the larger lot size
Hello folks, I had found one robot/EA on some website which has name Xexpert on it. It runs on logic combined of pivot line and pin bar above it as sell and and below it buy with modified TP/SL and other parameters combined with lot size calculation according to R yan Jones System. When running on
Hi all, Anyone now how to block my mobile from receiving notification for every new freelance request is created? It is super annoying to receive those message, since I'm not a coder interested on them... Thanks
I am writing a text using the OBJ_TEXT. But when I zoom in, the text get overlap and zoom out then the text moves out. Please suggest me what can do to reduce and increase the size of the text that I have placed using the OBJ_TEXT
Is there a way to make the DOM in MT5 a static DOM ladder that shows the bid / ask price moving up and down the ladder? Right now the DOM stays centered around the bid / ask price. I would like to be able to scroll up and down to change the price to enter orders at different prices than those
[...] my signal, but can not connect with mql5 plz check for me because Service Desk does not answer tks
its a suggestion , just like open positions where you can set sl/tp with points. i suggest make pending orders to also have this functionality. cheers
I have purchased suport vector machine learning tool and activated it, but when I compile the indicator shows error, see the picture please.The download doesn't apear in the library folder , why? I have paid, and it says you have downloaded and activated the product
Hello, i have a code that use in MT4 which can alert the order send error. But how can i change to MT5? Please help, Thanks int OrderErrorReport ( int OrderID) { if (OrderID < 0 ) { Alert ( "Order rejected, please check error code: " + GetLastError ()); } else {
Hello MT4/5 Gurus I am wondering if someone would shed some light on the session_index parameter , Allows receiving time of beginning and end of the specified quoting sessions for a specified symbol and day of week. bool SymbolInfoSessionQuote( string name, // symbol
So let's say the current account is 10.000 I risk 1% per trade so that is 100 . So I place a buy trade that has a 8 pip stop loss and my take profit is 16 pips away from entry..so that is a 1r risk to 2r reward..so when I place the trade I risk to lose 100 or to make 200 . So if price goes down and
I have draw an object using OBJ_TEXT. I have tried using the ObjectGetInteger(0, "name", OBJPROP_XSIZE); so that I will get the length of the text that is set using the OBJ_TEXT. But I get 0 in return. I have read the documentation related to the OBJPROP_XSIZE, and OBJ_TEXT is not mentioned in the
Hello friends, I am new member and not sure if this topic has been discussed before. I recently studying some other people's coding, and went across this part: void f0_0() { if ( iClose ( Symbol (), PERIOD_H1 , 0 ) > iClose ( Symbol (), PERIOD_H1 , 2 )) { if ( iClose ( Symbol (), PERIOD_H1
[Deleted]
So How I can attach a image without a buttom for do this? The step four still with 20%, i've already did all steps (needs only the attached image)
I'm a beginner in MT5, How can I achieve the following effect, in each band high and low point display value
Hey, I would like to create the headband with a blue as background. (as the picture). Thank you
I purchased <...> this evening but the link which was transferred to the terminal seems to link to FREE version. IT DOES NOT DO 'SELL' TRADES NOR DOES IT TRADE ANY OTHER PAIR THAN EUR/USD. Please advise otherwise I may have to reverse payment
Trying to prevent excess arrays; anyone have an easy way to have for example string Array[0]="_126" be able to be subtracted straight from an integer value? Like typecasting or something? Array[0]="_126"; I want to subtract Bars-Array[0] without needing to worry about the _ so we can effectively
Hello MT5 fellows, I would like to know if there´s any possibility to manipulate DOM Ladder (MT5) by script. I didn´t find a way looking in documentation and previous topics. Thaks you all in advance
hi dear guys. I've got an script that made me candles just on for example 20 pips and it did not close util 20 pips move from open for example, but unfortunately I lot it. if any body does have it please notify me here
Hello, I was trying some behaviors and I got results that has no sense. I created an EA for MT4 that opens 2 market trades to run it on tester, one buy and one sell with the lower spread allowed by the tester 2 points. The 65 points TP and the 65 points SL for buy are based on the Ask price and
When testing EA I can't change inputs data
The code for the EA that a developer wrote for me is compatible with only one indicator. As a result the product does not pass the verification. Is it possible to sell this type of product on the market? The indicator is free and specified in the description. Thanks in advance. Alex
I bought an EA which I had installed on an account running on a VPS. After I received a message that the EA has been updated, I went to check the Downloads on the MT4 client that is running my EA on the VPS. For that EA under the Downloads, it was showing "Product is purchased but not downloaded
Hello, I am getting messages everytime for a update of a demo versions I downloaded, but dont use. Any idea how to turn that off? BR
Hello, I'm after some advice please, I recently rented an EA after doing extensive back testing on a demo version. When I have installed the rented EA on the publicized settings and MT broker, the EA is not working at all and is non responsive. I have also tried the EA on different MT5 platforms and
hello,anyone who can help with ADR converted to 3xADR..the help will be highly appreciated
I have customers that I know are messaging me but the messages are not loading. What can be the reason for this and how to fix it? It stopped before, and next day worked again, stopped again, etc
  Trading Signals  (17   1 2)
A few questions about Trading Signals: 1] Will I be able to change the SL or TP of a provider's signals on my MT4 terminal? *I do not want to switch them off entirely as per the MT4 platform "option". 2] How do I set a 2% risk for each trade signal I receive? 3] What does it mean if a signal