General - page 1271

Hi to everyone! I need your help. When I try to use custom indicators (download from internet) in MT5, it doesn't show me anything! I've pasted files into MT5->MQL5->Indicators. I'm not able to see, in the quick left menu, any of my personal indicators! Thank you very much :) P.S. I use a...
can any one tell me the best time to enter or open a position or to place a trade based on your experience? what is the most successful currency pair I can trade in? Can we multiple with different currency pair in the same trading periods? How many time can someone trade in a day? is it ok to...
Hi everyone. I'm a newcomer in foreign exchange, hence my balance is much smaller than balance of my provider. Are there any ways to copy 100% the lot size of signal from my provider. I will bear all risks for this. Thank you and sorry for my poor English.
GOLD: With attempts of resuming its short term uptrend failing on Wednesday for a marginal higher close, consolidation above its broken falling trendline may continue. If however GOLD retakes the 1,279.08 level, its Jan 27 2014 high to create scope for more upside the 1,300.00 level, its big psycho...
I subscribed to a signal on friday that is on 31st January 2014 the signal left and i am not getting it anymore now i want to subscribe to another one i have been denied an unsbscription command or neither could i manage to renew the subscription. I am stuck what i do please help..
How to reverse signal ? Thank.
CRUDE OIL: With Crude Oil halting its two-day weakness and recovering higher on Tuesday, the risk is for a retake of the 98.58 level, its Jan 30 2014 high to occur. Further out, resistance comes in the 99.38 level, representing its Dec 31 2013 high. A turn above here will set the stage for more...
Hi, How can I remove a published signal? Thanks in advance Juan
I have installed MT5 (Build 880) on my Mac, but the MQL5 Market isn't shown, although I'm logged in with my MQL5 Data and MQL5.community is activated. Does anybody have an advice? Thanks in advance!
Is it necessary for a developer to have a full and a demo version of their product in market? Iv'e noticed some people add a full version and a demo version of the same at market. I thought market already has a feature for downloading demo from the full product automatically.
I contracted with a programmer to do a job for 100 dollars. Once confirmed, i realized the logic i wanted to code was not valid and i wanted to cancel the project . I am willing to split the 100 bucks with the programmer just because I jerked him around. He has not started any work. He is asking me
[Deleted]
Hi! (First Pls forgive for my poor English.... ) Im new here so Big Welcome . I see that there is a lot of very talented traders! so im come here to ask You for Your help! Im Binary option trader(noobie) no forex. I made my own system and im happy to share it with you guys! so you can test it....
how can i delete a signal..im the provider of that signal..
Corruption across the European Union's 28 countries costs about 120 billion euros ($162 billion) per year -- a "breathtaking" sum equal to the EU's entire annual budget, EU Home Affairs Commissioner Cecilia Malmstroem said Monday. Malmstroem said the actual figure could be even higher, despite the...
USDJPY: The pair remains vulnerable to the downside following its last week losses. A follow through lower is snow underway suggesting further decline with eyes on the 101.50 level a possibility. A cut through here will call for a run at the 101.00 level where a breach will turn attention to the 100...
What money management strategy you are preferring while trading forex
Hi everytraders . I want to share my results from use EA1 and now EA2 from web gotothetrade . i bought Ea1 over 1 month agou , first start with demo , from one week on real with profits . On my demo is now 15.5% for first month of profit , on real hmmm 2% first week . I made available for this web...
I have various inquiries in which way to go: I'm new to the community, Great site. I'm currently updating and adding logic to an EA MT4 and have ran across the ability of MT5 and its trading abilities and lack of. My EA is very back test intensive, so using the new cloud service for strategy...
Dear Fellow Traders from around the World, My name is Peter Noppen, though some of you may know me as "Dutchie". I am a small Forex trader (of nearly 50) from the Netherlands, who was "forced" into trading by serious health issues that made me end up in a "disability allowance" prison. Since I'm a...
do the job by request producing my own customized EA producing EA for sale others
  friday filter  (2)
What strategy use this?Why do u need this?
Withdrawing with the first few profits Withdrawing with the first few loses Both of the above Its too difficult a question
Momentum - Strength Indicators Volatility - Bands Indicators Trend - Directional Indicators Volume Indicators
  KG range levels  (1)
I have found, this is very useful indicators. Can someone modify this indicators to show the history? daily-5 day, weekly-5 weeks, a monthly-5 month. Thank you in advance. kg_daily_range_level.mq4 kg_weekly_range_level.mq4 kg_monthly_range_level.mq4
Hi all, Was wondering if anyone could explain to a noob how the ratio works if you subscribe to an account with $10,000 in and you have say $1,000. Is this something you have to adjust manually yourself, if so how in MT5? Thanks!
[Deleted]
But i dont want to sell that custom indicator. How to incorporate the custom indicator within the EA?
  Cannot access MQL4 Site:  (20   1 2)
Hello all, Currently I am experiencing problems with entering the MQL4 site. When I enter the URL, I receive nothing but this (on a blank page) Служба недоÑ??тупна. Is anyone else experiencing problems? Or is anyone familiair with this issue? Thanks in advance for the effort!