Financial Operations are Limited

What's up everybody? I have recently bought an indicator program for my MT4 platform. There was an issue with the install and so therefore, I purchased the indicator program with a different card because I thought it didn't go through. Now it is stating that I have a financial restriction onto my account and cant make anymore purchases or even install the platform I just bought. I have made two tickets to the MQL5 service desk and no response back. Any advice?

Robbie Young:
What's up everybody? I have recently bought an indicator program for my MT4 platform. There was an issue with the install and so therefore, I purchased the indicator program with a different card because I thought it didn't go through. Now it is stating that I have a financial restriction onto my account and cant make anymore purchases or even install the platform I just bought. I have made two tickets to the MQL5 service desk and no response back. Any advice?

My Best advice is to wait unfortunately, Service Desk will assist they just take time to attend to queries. best of Luck. Alternatively you can use contact and request option down your screen under website heading if u cant wait longer.

Robbie Young:

Only the Service Desk can help you, so wait for them.

I received status financial operation are limited. I can't make any purchasing please assist me to resolve this matter

Taichialiastro:
I received status financial operation are limited. I can't make any purchasing please assist me to resolve this matter
Only the Service Desk can help you.

Reason: