General - page 439

After subscribing to MQL5.community I started to receive a lot of spam mails. Mainly with russian-like names and most of them are sent via Google Slides. Example: Ljusja Zvereva mentioned you in a comment in the following document Wіe es funktiоnіert! Wеrdеn Sіe rеісh mіt Fаcеbоok! I use this mail
Hello i want to ask how much time takes to get money in mastercard
I installed new MT5 i don't know how to download its history. It gives these error when I try to test my EA. Kindly help
  Spread in MT5  (1)
The stop loss got triggered despite the price not touching it. I make an exit on ask and bid prices only + they are market order, the only way this stop loss getting triggered without touching it is through the widening of spread but this is in 15m timeframe and the gap is too huge. This trade is an
Hi All, I just downloaded the meta trader 5 on windows and can only see forex option.  When i right click and select symbols. I am not able to see anything related to Crypto. Can you guide me the right steps. Thanks Sumit
Could someone please give me  instruction how to pull up cryptos .  I just downloaded mt5 but I am not sure how to find cryptos.  Thank you for your help  Regards Daniel
Hello! I need an Indicator for MetaTrader 5 which alerts me when the price is near the Moving Average (for example 5 pips from Moving Average). I have an example of this Indicator, but it is for MetaTrader4. Can someone know an Indicator like this or is it someone who can convert this? Thanks
Hello, As the title says, I have some non-free products in my mql5 purchased list that I have downloaded, only up to test phase only and have no further intention to purchase for any reason. Problem is, the system keeps notifying me when the product is updated which I'm not interested too. I do
Hi folks, I am new on the platform and at the moment researching what trader/strategy to follow. To do this I need access to top N trader/strategy past 6-12 months trading history in order to run my own performance simulations. Was, however, taken aback when discovered that one needs to be
Hello. Please can you recommend a good manual strategy tester EA for less than $100? Appreciating your advise Deve
code is: int addMinutes=21; datetime dt="2021.02.27 01:50"; datetime dt2; dt2= dt+????????????????? How to do?? dt2= "2021.02.27 02:11"; thanks
Hi. I am in the peculiar situation that I have some bonus credit that only gets released to me after I trade a specific amount of lots. Now I am no trader and I do not want to use my time to sit over the computer trying to trade all day to fill the lots so I have done some research and found out
Hi, I've been unable to open a BUY or SELL position on MT5 today form a python script, yesterday I was able to do it. Does anyone know this "market closed" result means? [10018, 0, 0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, "Market closed", 17, 0, [1, 12345678, 0, "BTCUSD", 1.0, 45641.263, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 500, 1, 2, 0
Hi folks, What's with these Expert Advisors latelly? It seems that there is undergoing race of who is able to develop strategy with bigger Drawdown. Is it just me or do you also find these strategies incredibly risky and shady? Except high psychological stress when you are loosing like 80% of your
I want help to change my signal from private to public for others to copy. I ticked private erroneous ly
Hi, After I became certificated with my driver's license written in Japanese to register myself as a seller, my displayed name in the profile has been changed to wrong name (maybe recognized as Chinese). I want to change the displayed name to my correct name, but the system does not allow to change
Trading Account number: 6904027 OCTAFX MQL user name: hasnasalih I accidently hired VPS(3 months subscription) twice for the same trading account and lost money twice I have attached both the subscription details in this mail for your reference. VPS subscription number : #6228346 MT5 VPS
x = range (low[ 1 ],high[ 1 ]) y = (high[ 1 ]-low[ 1 ]* 0.50 ) + low[ 1 ] // GET THE 50% OF THE CANDLE RANGE if y in x: doSomething() What is the equivalent of 'in' from python to mql5/mql4? What is the equivalent of 'range ()' from python to mql5/mql4
Anyone doing backtesting with Tick Data Suite in MT4? As my undestanding, one of their data source is dukascopy, but the question is whether their volume data is reliable ? would you put trade volume as one of your parameters for EA/indciator
How do I request access to my old account if this error appears when attempting to login? My mobile terminal does not provide any message(s) or code to login, and I am logged into my profile there however. Please assist
It seems that there is better place to ask my question, so I repeat it here: I want to create absolutely my own trading robot. So I don't need Expert Advisors e.t.c. I need to create so named Form based application, but I don't find any sample how to create simple easy form. Does anybody know how to
How do I remove the default MetaQuotes ID from my profile. Clicking the wheel button and selecting delete doesn't work
My EA is supposed to open a long trade when the RSI value is greater than 70, the k is 1 and there's one position open in the current currency pair. That part works, I tested it, but when we go to the part of doing the reverse, it's doesn't happen anything, in other words, when the RSI value is
Hello, i have an indicator with 12 lines. Sometimes, when switching timeframe, indicator lines disappear. There is no crash, because other functions of indicator still work fine, also no error in the log. Where should i look ? (MT5). Thank you
Trading History: Is the profit value based on $100
Hi Friends  I tried a lot search from google but did't find Andrews Pitchfork indicator, can you one help me? how can I get free Andrew Pitchfork Indicator if some one have then please share 
I do not see my signal in public domain to sell, I assume I need to set u me seller profile, attached error message
As per subject, how do i publish signal if server is not found? Can admin add them
Hi! Help me! I deposit 50USD my master card buy Expert, but I Cancel: Payment for product. Now 50USD Balance in Payments Profile. How withdraw ? Thank very much
I'm trying to get last deal profit like this; HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent()); double pft=0; int i=HistoryOrdersTotal(); ulong ticket=HistoryDealGetTicket(i); pft = HistoryDealGetDouble(ticket,DEAL_PROFIT); printf(i,pft); return(pft); This works on backtesting but not working in real account . On