General - page 446

Suffix  (3)
I am trying to follow a signal provider but I cant because he is trading GBPUSDf and my broker has GBPUSD@. Anything I can do to fix it? Thanks
Hi guys Why DoubleToString(40/26,3) give me the string 1.000 ? Normally it's 1.538 If I do : double test = 40/26; DoubleToString(test,3) it give me also 1.000 and not 1.538
What does this portion of the backtest result means, im referring to the horizontal green box shaded with a mix of red
I am trying to get the price of fibonacci level , but cant seems to get it right , whats the actual formula to calculate the fib level ? i tried this : Range=High-low (100%) eg. 23.6% retracement Retracement = Range*23.6/100 if drawing from low to high, high - Retracement if drawing from high to
hi since few days i have news events in my MT5 charts see attachment but i dont want this how can i remove ? kind regards Ronald
I can't place an order because the icon 'place order' is light grey. What do I have to do to fix this
I Want to give up signal provider , and want to use my nick name instead of my real name. how to
I can not find any "contact" link.  
Hi Guys, I have a problem with EA.  It's working fine but it doesn't trade until the previous trade is done.... I'm pretty sure it has to do with, PositionsTotal() or OrderTotal() function... I'm missing lots of good trades, for that reason... Could you guys help me to solve this one??? Thanks...
What I need an anonymised trading dataset (no PII): eg: trade start/end time, trade outcome, order levels (stop-loss, take profit etc.), asset traded and such; you get the picture.. Why Research. I'm interested in developing a ML model that studies the trading patterns of traders and offers
I need the robot to automatically generate the tester's report XML. Although I can do this with the clicks of a mouse, I would like to automate inside the robot to speed up my tests. Does anyone know native functions for this or a library that automates the creation of the tester's report in XML
Hello, everybody. I try to submit a new EA in the Market section. the Auto Validate reports that Initialization Failed because of the error: "Don't Close Expert Forcibly"! I don't use the ExpertRemove() function. So, is there any other possible reason for this error
  stocks  (4)
i dont have stocks on my symbols[view]
Hello, have purchased indicators, downloaded new pepperstone mt4, but cannot add indicators. They show in purchased, but no link to intall. Thanks
  Expected Pay Off  (3)
Please i need explanation. How does Expected Pay Off affect my income
  Service Desk Where is it ?  (28   1 2 3)
Anyone have link to Service Desk Pls Cheers
Hello everyone Is there anyone that can direct me pages where I can read up on how to code to identify swings? It's easy for me to identify them, but the method I'm using visually is not consistent enough to translate it to the PC. I have broken my brain these past couple of days trying to figure
If i try to replace a ' # ' or any other char with a ' % ' char this command is not working. It will be replaced by a blank. Is there any way to make this possible? string myText = "TEST#TEST"; StringReplace (myText,"#","%"); I need this because i want to send open orders to my webserver by using
Hello, I code a scanner which scans around 30 pairs and 6 timeframes. I use only one open chart for the scanner and to make sure that the necessary historical data is loaded I use Bars(). Is there a possibility to do it another (faster) way because I only check the last 100 bars for my calculation
Hello I have a problem. You have subscribed to a trading signal, but the trades that the trader makes are not trades. Is there a solution to this problem
Good Day everyone, i have been not been long on this forum but ever since joining and ive been reading some amazing content ya'll is posting. however i yet to find a topic on how to covert a .ex file to a .mq5 file. there is a indicator that i got but its only a .ex file and when i open my
Each time i try to download MT4 on my PC it automatically downloads MT5. Why does this happen
Hi I mived my signal to anther account but by mistake I forgot a 0. Do I really have to wait for a week or can the support help me please Thanks Daniel
Any leads on how do i make this much more efficient and not make my strategy tester load slowly, i don't know where to start. void breakEvenStopLoss( double inputAsk, double inputBid) { ulong inpMagic = 0 ; string inpSymbol = _Symbol ; double orderOpenPrice = PositionGetDouble (
  error 500  (1)
im getting this error any idea? 2021.02.14 09:49:06.331 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Simple panel EA plus' [500] thanks UPDATE: it was a server error everything is working now
  Unexpected token  (1)
Hi all, I wanted to compile my mql5 file and got the error of unexpected token (besides others) and cannot seem to find a solution. Could anybody help me? //---other parameters double p_close; //variable for previous close double open; //variable for open int SMAhandle; //variable for
Hi I was wondering. I creat a python script which runs a infinite loop ( i know its not that good idea doing this). Could i use the MetaTrader5 VPS to upload only a python script in a infiite loop and still working
Hi, I'm trying to open position when trend change and hold it until change again, as seen in photo below. red dots mean sell , blue mean buy //1 up / -1 down double trend = trendIndicator[ 0 ]; //current double trend2 = trendIndicator[ 1 ]; //prev trend if (trend == 1 && trend2 == - 1 )
Hello I have a quick question I would like to know how to create a real metarader 4 account because I am asked for a broker I do not understand anything about their bullshit please thank you
[Deleted]
I want to upload an expert to the market, but it gives a warning as follows, how will this problem be solved, thanks. test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily