General - page 443

Hi I remember mql4 website use to allow us providing signals and charge followers even if the account was demo, but now the policy here is changed. if you know any other website who allow providing signals from demo account please let me know. I need the information
Hi I was using MT5 strategy tester agents fine last year. Since beginning of this year (since an update), the agents are not staying in the agent list panel: "Agents list is empty" Sometimes I manage to list them but they are removed 24h later. The logs on agent's side are not showing any errors: CQ
I bought a product that has 5 activation was installed and working properly on all three computers then suddenly one of the computer is asking for new activation while others are still active and were activated the same day. What has gone wrong and how can it be fixed
Good morning everyone, First I apologize if I happen to be posting in the wrong place, this is my first post. I am thinking of setting up a website where users can run the robots (EA) that I develop in MetaTrader5 (MQL5), in their own accounts (demo or real). I already have knowledge and develop
Hello I am trying to help a friend solve this issue. I see there is a lot of information on the net about it in regards to IP address resets and clearing cach. This hasn't fixed the issue. Can anyone please list the issue it can be so he can fix it asap. This happened when he went to load a new
Hello, I'm trying to build a breakout trading bot with support and resistance and i want to avoid fake breakouts. How do I go about it
Hello why the Scalp Tools Support and Resistance Levels indicator that I bought earlier does not allow installation now and it says Author debarred from selling products? From whom should I get my money back? You must allow those who have already purchased this indicator to install, otherwise you
hello Mql5 community today I wanted to add my account into mql5 it appears that some one else had added my account to sale signals , and I can't not add my own account !! can you one tell me how to contact mql5 to solve this issue
Hi I'd just like to ask what this code means int session =B'111111111'; int bit=1; bool workinghour = (session&bit)==bit; to be more precise, what does the (session&bit) part of the code do
Looks simple, but how to code this blank Variable? Thanks
Living in USA. Looking for ECN brokers that allow to fund live account using Checking or Credit Card. and provide MT5 platform. Any recommendations
  Level width  (2)
Hello, I have no experience coding, I have a simple question, let's say I have an indicator, and I add a 0 level to it (horizontal line) I want to change it's width, but the maximum width I can get is 5, is there a way where I could make a level with oversized width like 8 for exemple? This would
recently many terminal cant send the notification, and the error is "failed send request [0] send request failed [12002]" anyone can help
Hi. Recently I downloaded some indicators from the elite section which have so many different types of MAs as option, I´m familiar with weighted, EMA, SMA and HMA. I wonder if there is some source where I can read about the different types avalible and maybe see graphical differences. I dont know if...
Hi everyone , my private massages page doesn't load but other pages does, is anyone with same issue? is it a server problem
i am trying to calculate where the period separator might appear on different timeframes , indicator itself works on h4 and below , but when i attach it to D1 , it just freezes my mt4 , altho the calculations arent correct at the moment which i can work on to make the calculation correct right now
How do you change the time on the charts
I have converted my mql5 ea into mql4, everything has the same exact logic as i have tested each of the functions from mql5 and mql4 respectively. I have also used every tick as modelling on both mt5 and mt4, the first trade showed exactly the same time for entry but the 2nd trade for mt5 is delay
Please I subscribed to a signal and I want to know if it's possible i close some trades manually on my account
Does anyone know is there a script that allows one click trading to get into the market with a preset lot size, TP in pips & SL in pips
Hello. I use MT5, one of their VPS's, and one of their signal providers. In a recent clean up of my computer, I saw that I also have MT4 Which I don't use, so I uninstalled it along with all of my settings. I did not realize this would also delete all my settings for MT5. I am trying to reconnect
Hello As many of you know, people who live in the US are regulated heavily with 50:1 and FIFO. My question is, would there be any bots that would work for with these regulations for a broker for someone who live here in the USA? Thanks
Hi There Can anyone help me? I am having problems syncing my Trading account with my MQL5 account and my MetaTrader5 program? I have purchased a Robot and a VPS but they only work in Demo mode? i want them to work in live mode and me connected to my funds in my lh-crypto account? I had issues with
so someone gave me an ea and it has expired is there any way to remove the expiry date on it and let the ea run forever or extend the ea time period
Maybe someone have an easy and ready code for this... How to calculate the position market value, in your broker currency (my USD), as the MT5 application does in toolbox
Hello, I wanted to make a script which checks the first 100 symbols in the list if they are in an uptrend according to this definition: EMA50 > EMA200 and no price low should touch the EMA50. And these criteria should be met in the last 10 periods. In the screenshot you can see what I am looking
Hi guys, anyone knows what is this? and from where can I download it, Iam waiting for your answers thanks
Hello, have some problems with my windows 10. Have to do a clean install. I would like to export or save all my settings, charts, indicators, alerts so i can get everything back after i do a clean install? Would really appreciate some help with this
Hello All, I am pretty basic beginner in M5. I have managed to upload manual symbols in MT5 and I have problem reading volumes as its a huge number. Can you please guide me to change it to a readble format