General - page 433

Hi I wrote a very simple indicator that should play a sound when a new bar is opened, this indicator is meant to be used on renko charts. Now, I want to have two renko charts and one instance of this indicator on each (two renko charts because two box sized), at the same time, I have another expert
totally stuck on this one. scenario: EA for MT5 the EA is supposed to add SL and TP as soon as a new order is entered. orders can be all possible types from market to stop/limit order. IT#d working fine with the market orders but not at all with the limit and sop orders. I permanently(since 2 days)
Hello MetaTrader Team, my MetaEditor very often makes unwanted scrolling to top. For instance, when i compile a script which is on chart or even just when changing tab in editor. Coudl you fix this please. Thank you
Looking for applications for new functions - in particular for the Grahic library (scientific graphs) . As an example, we select an area on a graph using a rectangle object and run the script: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
So hello so i want get back my 10USD beacause i not 18 and I cant trade right now so please refund my money. i will come back then i be 18. Please answer
Hello, today I wanted to install the EA in subject that I bought, but on the MQL5 site it seems that it no longer exists !?! I had some activation still available.... What happens ? Igor
Hi I bought an indicator today here on the website. After purchase I see theres a link that says install on terminal, so I click on it that, it opens up my metatrader but does not install the indicator. I do have expert advisors on a vps. Is that the reason why it wont download the indicator
Does anyone know of a display that shows the pip movement (in numbers) and the Average True Range for a forex pair? I'm trying to get preferably an app that shows the number of pips a pair has moved for the day, and display this as a percentage of its ATR Thanks
I get this message (MQL5 community: authorization failed) when trying to connect or login to MQL5 from my MT4 and MT5. Anyone had this problem before
1. Is there a way that through a minute board code change we could not only add forum threads to our favorites but also articles or pieces of documentary that we find interesting. 2. Maybe if we think it a little further could forum members be given the possibility to manage their favorites into
hello dear everyone i got a vps {not mql5 } is good one i install my meta trader broker and i want put my expert in the folder {in data folder and expert folder }and reset mete trader but i cant see the expert in navigator part so kindly help me i need setup this robot on my vps meta trader thanks
(994) is a new series of a phone number from MCI operator in iran but the system does not accepted the number
Dear experienced traders Can we back test different indicator at in a same time in a same terminal? It seems we only can back test it one by one. Thank you in advance and kind regards
I have noticed the gold Tag that marks a live account on MT5 and MT4 mobile is missing. The Gold Tag is at the top left. Anyone else noticed this
  Time zone  (2)
Hi my time on my metatrader 4 is 2 hours forward. So when I'm trading sometimes when I place a trade it takes all my money and cancels my trades.. Help me please
how do I calculate volatility from the ATR on these charts both daily chart for period of 14 days
I tried to log in today but I get this error from my PC. But when I log from another PC everything looks fine. What is the problem? Please Assist. Thanks in Advance
Hello everyone, I'm gonna be completely honest with you. I am new to all that EA coding and turning trading strategies into fully working robots...! :))) BUT, I have been trading the markets for a few years now, and I think I have found a strategy, that can be very profitable and yet is one of the
  Edit Box in MT5  (2)
Hello All, I am creating edit box on MT5. During back-testing when i am click on edit box to enter the value, then edit box becomes blank. Please suggest something to solve this. Your help is meanfull to me. Thanks in advance Abhishek
[Deleted]
  Products purchased Missing  (14   1 2)
Hi, in the section of my profile of the productspurchased, many are missing. For example in 2017 I had bought <Deleted> but it does not appear. These days, however, I downloaded 7/8 free products from the market, but they are not even them. My bought panel no longer updates. I have open a ticket on
Hi guys, many users report us there are issues with the mql notifications like this It happens on MT4 and MT5 on workstations, VPS, and all kind of internet connections. It is not reproducible because sometimes it works, and a minute later not, and it happens across all tools that use the
I'm generating a EA through MetaEditor and I don't know what those words mean. Is it refering to the price when is supposed to close the order or? I'm really confused
HI there, I am new here; and would like to become a signal provider . May I know by doing so, how I collect my signal fees? Thanks
Why I don't see real time exchange rate at metatrader-4 platform? I am from Singapore. But when I look at GBPUSD chart, I see only latest to 23 Feb (12:15). Actual time I am looking at the chart is 23 Feb (21:39). Why I don't see latest exchange data on the chart
Hello, all, I rented the <...> through 2021.03.24. It is supposed to give numbers between 0 and 1, but frequently gives values above 1 and sometimes below 0. How can I get a refund
Dear experienced product provider I can not upload screenshot for product, even it is a correct format. It looks like it will run for upload for forever... I tried to use different browser, but it still doesn't work. Do you have same experience like this? Thank you in advance and best wishes
How do you mine bitcoin? Does anybody know any good literature or good source of information on how to start mining for bitcoin and is it lucrative or not
Good evening Please, there are three signs I don’t know they have been suspended from work, there are no activated deals apparent and I have read the supervisor’s comments saying they will be transferred to the archive I died new deals, so where is the problem now? <Deleted> <Deleted> <Deleted>
The standard ADX indicator is flashing on every tick . Is there anything code related I can change to improve this example indicator? I haven't started to debug this indicator and before I do so I wanted to ask the community if anyone has ever experienced any indicators acting in this behavior. In
Hi. Can someone share a simple script for MT5, that will show the Drawdown of the account on a chart? Thank you in advance