General - page 432

Anyone doing backtesting with Tick Data Suite in MT4? As my undestanding, one of their data source is dukascopy, but the question is whether their volume data is reliable ? would you put trade volume as one of your parameters for EA/indciator
How do I request access to my old account if this error appears when attempting to login? My mobile terminal does not provide any message(s) or code to login, and I am logged into my profile there however. Please assist
It seems that there is better place to ask my question, so I repeat it here: I want to create absolutely my own trading robot. So I don't need Expert Advisors e.t.c. I need to create so named Form based application, but I don't find any sample how to create simple easy form. Does anybody know how to
How do I remove the default MetaQuotes ID from my profile. Clicking the wheel button and selecting delete doesn't work
My EA is supposed to open a long trade when the RSI value is greater than 70, the k is 1 and there's one position open in the current currency pair. That part works, I tested it, but when we go to the part of doing the reverse, it's doesn't happen anything, in other words, when the RSI value is
Hello, i have an indicator with 12 lines. Sometimes, when switching timeframe, indicator lines disappear. There is no crash, because other functions of indicator still work fine, also no error in the log. Where should i look ? (MT5). Thank you
Trading History: Is the profit value based on $100
Hi Friends  I tried a lot search from google but did't find Andrews Pitchfork indicator, can you one help me? how can I get free Andrew Pitchfork Indicator if some one have then please share 
I do not see my signal in public domain to sell, I assume I need to set u me seller profile, attached error message
As per subject, how do i publish signal if server is not found? Can admin add them
Hi! Help me! I deposit 50USD my master card buy Expert, but I Cancel: Payment for product. Now 50USD Balance in Payments Profile. How withdraw ? Thank very much
I'm trying to get last deal profit like this; HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent()); double pft=0; int i=HistoryOrdersTotal(); ulong ticket=HistoryDealGetTicket(i); pft = HistoryDealGetDouble(ticket,DEAL_PROFIT); printf(i,pft); return(pft); This works on backtesting but not working in real account . On
  Help with Signal  (1)
Hi, My signal opened a Buy XAUUSD @ 1771.05 and closed @ 1772.80 for profit. However, on my account it opened a Buy XAUUSD @1773.17 and closed @ 1772.79 for a loss. No SL or TP was set on the order. I have a VPS on the account, my slippage is set high in the options. Looking at the Signal's slippage
If i need sell my signal , i hv to online my Mt5 with vps for 24hours right
is there any chance to limit when will indicator be active? for example i want indicator for eur/usd work only from 09:00-17:00 and not to send me signals out of that time
my mobil loss. how to use new mobil number update my metaquotes accoun
I'm not sure if this section it's correct for posting it: Hi, I write here before going to the "Freelance" section since I came to an idea to a <zero latency copy trade>(MT4 to MT4) but I don't know if it is technically possible. I've already asked to one programmer but he says it's not possible. I
Hi, Does anyone know how to show a trade level (in MT5 programming code) on a custom chart? If one were to create a custom chart, say a renko chart using a custom symbol, any trade of the base symbol will not show onto the custom chart. Is there any MQL5 code that can help do it
  sgd  (1)
why the only sgd pair that works for me is usdsgd? Other pairs like eursgd doesnt work in my mt4
Why I can't register the MetaQuotes ID on my Android? everything else works fine why I can't register it
  Volume help me  (3)
kindly, I am a beginner in programming. I wanted to understand the last number, shown by yellow color. What is it for?. Thank you if I can I would like to start a course, ( mql5 programming ) can you tell me some. Thank you double volume= 0.0 ; if ( StringCompare ( _Symbol , "USTEC" )== 0 ||
stoploss = ((LastSARValue1 - LastSARValue) / 4 ) + PriceArray[ 0 ].low; myrequest.type = ORDER_TYPE_BUY ; myrequest.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL ; myrequest.sl = 0 ; myrequest.tp = stoploss; myrequest.symbol = _Symbol ; myrequest.volume = 0.1 ;
Hi, might be a stupid question but which ports must be open in order to run MetaTrader 5? Thanks in advance, ekvationen.
Hi, I decided to subscribe to a signal service on MQL5.com yesterday. I have received 3 trades so far today, all of the entry signals have been very late in arriving, 2 have been in excess of 8 minutes late, the other was 2 minutes late. All 3 exit signals were received within a few seconds of the
  MT5 Build 2617 Freezing Up  (14   1 2)
I am running MT5 build 2617 17 Sep 2020 and another person on another computer is running MT5 build 2515 17 Sep 2020 both on live accounts and they are periodically freezing up (window title bar shows "Not Responding") with the only workaround being to open task manager and "End Task". I have
I have 2 Indicators that are .ex4 files that I want transferred over to be able to use in Tradingview. Obviously they will be free for you
Hi! I've an EA that creates some objects on the graph. These objects have fixed names saved in string arrays inside a struct. When OnDeinit is called, I call a function with a for loop that goes to ObjectFind every drawn object and, once located, ObjectDelete them. After that, I call ChartRedraw
Hi every one/MetaTrader tech support. I am using MetaTrader5 for the latest iPhone up to-date with iOS. It has a cool feature the chart trader button little circle button. When clicked it brings a set of buttons at the bottom SL (Stop Loss), TP ( Take Profit ), “Continue” and “X” buttons. The
how can I check the lots, the stop loss ...etc. I open an order manually, and I just want the EA check again how can I do it? mt5 for the record