General - page 419

This is a tradehedge . it have these 7 errors in two lines before end (yellow line). 'PositionGetString' - unexpected token TradeHedge.mqh 439 35 ',' - unexpected token TradeHedge.mqh 439 60 ' POSITION_MAGIC ' - some operator expected TradeHedge.mqh 439 61 ')' - unexpected token
  Invalid Price  (11   1 2)
Anybody help. i have a BUYLIMIT placed. when EA modify the order it reach me the above error "INVALID PRICE". attached JPEG message display my Ticket#, New BUYLIMIT, ctrade, CURRENT BID price. this is a 2days headache whats wrong of my BUYLIMIT price. I ask anybody to give me a any idea for this
Hi, I am looking for a script that shows the difference between the actual price and its 200 MA in % terms and in real time. Can anyone help me with that? Thanks for your help
Please help, I'm a noob. I've found a signal provider and paid for a subscription. I watched the videos on youtube about subscribing to a trading signal. It doesn't work. I dont get a window headed 'MQL5 Community' like in the video, neither do I get an options window. It just took me to payment. I
  EA or script  (12   1 2)
I want an EA or script that close all orders at specific drawdown, for ex. when dd exceed 20% or 30% Can anyone help me Thanks
[Deleted]
i have mql account and 2 purchases but they appear in demo account
Many of us have bought products from the Market. But I would like to know what happens to the purchased EA or indicator after the seller leaves MQL5 and is not longer a seller or member? If we bought the product, will we still be able to use it?  
Help, I forget my log in details (username and password) on MQL5. I only able to open this bec its auto save on my laptop. How to reset or change
Good Evening All. I am a bit confused & need clarification on the following :- a) Why do I need a Forex Broker if Iam comfortable with Meta Trader 5? b) Isn't Meta Trader 5 Live Account a type of Broker. Can I not deposit & withdraw funds from Metra Trader 5 Live Account to my Personnel Bank...
hi, would like to know what happen after i rent a virtual hosting from the mt4 platform? do i have a link to open a browser version of mt4 and trade anywhere with internet? and how do i know if my virtually hosted account is currently having open/pending trades ? this info never reveal anywhere from
I have three Brokers, they are Broker A, B and C. For Broker A, I have trading account number D, E, F. For Broker B, I have trading account Number G, H, I For Broker C, I have trading account Number J. My question is: Can I just put account number D on VPS K, account Number G on VPS L, account
  Problem with VPS  (1)
Hi Sir/Ma'am, Can anyone help me, I subscribe to signals and VPS, my problem is, My VPS always disconnected when i turn off my laptop, They give me signals, then it will be disconneted, thats why, when my trader close his trade, mine didnt close, i open my laptop and i see the my vps is
I checked the current top up page of MQL5 and see only card payment is available. Paypal, Webmoney, .... are removed. It is a very limited situation on online payment. Companies try to cover all payment methods, even BTC or other cryptocurrencies to extend the business. Why did MQL5 remove existing
good afternoon I want to change my numberphone but they ask 2 codes one code on the new number and one code on the old number. My problem I have lost my old simcard so I just have the new numberphone. What can I do ? Thank you Franck
is there a way to fix the charts so they sync up. when I draw a line on my hour chart i want it to show up on my 5 minute, for example
I signed up yesterday and did the r configuration (after much hassle), but there no trades in my account. I can see that my provider traded today. Have I missed something
Hi, I just got verified to be a seller, but is there any way i can change my name to an alias instead of showing my name all the time
Hi, I am trying to delete some old orders from my trade tab, but i can't. When I click delete, show that message: Rejected (unknow order). I think the problem is related to the fact that the buy limit order was sent from MT5 and was deleted in the broker's HB. Anyway, I need to delete that order. Is
  Refund  (2)
Just bought a product on 4/6/2021 and wanted to know if I could get a refund. Thanks
I bought an indicator. But I can't use it. Do I have to wait 7 days? I use mt5 and I cannot log into my mql5 account on mt5
MetaTrader 5 Platform build 2470 " drag graph to left side ..little shift a graph" NEW VERSION OLD VERSION
  MT5 market EA  (1)
Hi i bought <Deleted> from the market and i have installed on my Mt4 , however i cannot install on my account on Mt5 . the system is asking me to pay again when i have still 7 accounts i could use <Deleted>
Hi all, I am currently evaluating the best way forward in my forex trading endeavour. I have an ICMarkets live account installed on a very good VPS with low ping rate. My account balance is between $500 and $1000. I do not have a get-rich-quick mentality. However, I am against blowing my trading
I've purchased two MTF indicators from two different developers. Any time I toggle the timeframe to something other than "current" I get the error in Experts tab "version of {indicator} is obsolete; please recompile it". What is going on? Is it that difficult to create MTF indicators in MQL5
The signal provider has 2 closed NZDCAD trades and I have 11 with different price entries! The seem-to-be invalid trades were opened and closed the same day. How did this happen? Is this an issue of broker incompatibility
hello do you know how I can add push alert to phone ? Indicator code is : <Decompiled Code Removed>
I use overlay chart line indicator to see divergence and convergence of two negative correlation pairs. Is there any indicators to show maximum pip difference between these two pairs
EA. The developers make a lot of changes to their versions of EA, I buy one version of EA, and in a few months this product changes significantly after updates are made. I need to install-activate EA on another computer win10, but this is no longer the EA that I bought. What should I do? How to
Recently, I have purchased the EA. However, It was taken down by mql5 after i have completed my purchase. The problem is I am unable to see it at MT4->Market->Purchase which limit the ability of me downloading the EA that i have already purchase. This is a breach of your own term and condition
  Account Balance  (5)
Hello everyone! Today I noticed that my balance says 473.74 USD, but under "In" in payments it says 438.61. What is the reason for that? Yesterday the amount under "In" was higher than the balance, but it somehow dropped about 40 USD overnight. I didn't withdraw anything. Why is that? I appreciate