Resource Files for Market Product

I want to create a tradepanel where i use different picture files to style it a bit, how many files can i extra upload beside of the EA file when i want to put it in the market?

i remeber just last time when i have try to upload something i did see just one formular where i can upload the ex5 file and my tradepanel will have maybe 10 pictures, i just want to know if i can upload them easy?

and will the people which try my product automatic download that picture files or is it better to code a tradepanel without extra picture files?

Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
  • www.mql5.com
Resources - MQL5 programs - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Ok i see the files will be include into the EA file automatic that means i dont need to upload them later seperate anywhere, correct me if i am wrong.

Email Account #: Ok i see the files will be include into the EA file automatic that means i dont need to upload them later seperate anywhere, correct me if i am wrong.

Yes, all the images will be compiled into the ".ex?" file, so you will only be uploading one file.

Thanks for the people to help with my last question.

Does somebody know if you can also add a template and indicator as resource or if you can open a chart with metatrader functions where a EA is load into that chart, normaly you can load a template with metatrader functions, that i know but i dont know if you can also load with metatrader functions a chart with a EA?

Because i want to code somethink when you click on button a chart will be open where the EA draw something into that chart and this is only possible with template or if you can also load a chart with EA on chart.

Reason: