General - page 415

Strategy Tester  (5)
When running strategy tester I either get no results or the Tester hangs very early during testing. Any idea whats going on here?
The program I purchased can only be used on MQL4 or 5. Does this cost me to use the strategy on either of the sites
Last trade 25.02.2021. Then try to sign in and stated (Authorization failed). Then try via laptop stated (Account disabled). What the heck!. Try to go to the website but the site can't be reached. So need help now
Why that 10496 number is a minimum. What is the math
I've delivered to the market an app called "<Deleted>" on the 12th of march, in the utilities. This app is 100% functional and has been validated by the automated process. Though, a third party cannot download it, cannot install it. The log says "Internal Error Server 500", which means the server
Hi, I am trying to use iCustom and I get wrong results can anybudy help me . thanks. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| TempExp.mq5 | //| Gh.Hossein Eslamizadeh-98-9350506784 | //|
Hi there. Can someone please explain the meaning of the colors on the news flags? For example, there is red, white and green. I still could not figure out the meaning of those colors
Hi guys, I need to use a semaphore mutex in my MQL5 code. Do the language provide us this possibilite without to use a DLL? Regards
Greeting all, Anyone know how to change the default font on the toolbox.? Like orders, trades etc etc.. thx
Is there a possibility to transfer a copied signal from one account to an other one (on the same broker)? Thanks
Hello, I registered as a seller, not problem with the overall process. The thing is : my middle name is displayed on the website and I do not want that. Is it possible to do something about it ? I do not know where to ask. Thanks in advance for your help Regards Sebastien Delaunay
How to increase your score by a factor of 1,000. I managed to get almost halfway to this goal. I managed to increase my account by 28 times in four months. It remains to increase the account by another 35 times and the goal would have been achieved. After all, it is so tempting, you opened the
  vps  (1)
Hi How much MetaTrader can I install on each vps? How many accounts can I set up on one vps
Can anyone help me contact whoever requested or developed the following: EA based on Cointegration 17 June 2018, 09:00 Experts Statistics and mathematics Panels and dialog boxes Custom graphics ALGLIB Forex Stocks Data mining Description Specification to pocket complain EN I need an EA based on
[Deleted]
  Signal Analytics  (3)
Hi anyone, I am interested in signals these days to diversify my risks. I am wondering whether it is possible for MQL5 to give us a way to download all the signals stats for us to make self comparison rather than relying on the given default search metrics. Thanks
HI Downloaded MT4 to android, logged into my trading account fell asleep and there was 10 opened or previously opened position. It freaked me out at first as I have never used signal based trading. Can anyone help me to at least customise it to trade in my trading window.. Happy trading Thanks
Newbie programmer trying to learn MQL 5 just found a strategy that I want to practice coding all is going well fixed all errors but just keep getting one error popping up saying i am using the <> >= illegally can someone point out where i may ne going wrong *** for reference i want the signal to be
Do you know how can I ask a refund for an EA which was cancelled from the market
  broker  (2)
Hello, I have a problem connecting my broker account to other brokers and I want to know what the error is and how to check the numbers and the differences between the brokers. Please provide me with a link or an article or a post about this
My account is overall in profit, but on MQL signal is showing 99% drawdown
Can anyone please tell me how possible these programing topic are 1. Am willing to use SAR indicator in a different way such that it PLOTTING becomes FILLING BAR above and below Price respectively. 2.:The above question: using such on an higher timeframe chart , produce trade signal on lower
Hello to all , i Have added bunch of computers to my mql5 , but profits are being added to my balance only from one computer . Also why are profits so low , im runing copmuters 24/7 2of them have 48 core and 64 gigs of ram . any sugestions how to get most out of them . Hope somone can share any
I have MT5 installed on 2 PCs, both with the same broker and account. I stated copying a signal on one of the PCs, however I want to move the copy to the other PC. Is that possible? Thanks
  contact  (1)
I want to leave a message in the contact field but I get this error: "Please wait for the answer in the existing request. If you have additional questions, ask them right there."
hello everyone i have registered for a signal seller long back and it was not public so i came to know that i have not completed the verification process so i just wanted to know that just now i have completed the verification process and still its not public can you please help me out regarding my
  refund for VPS  (4)
I need a refund for the 3 months subscription. I wanted to try it free first but it charged me for 3 months
Hello, I have a problem connecting my broker account to other brokers and I want to know what the error is and how to check the numbers and the differences between the brokers. Please provide me with a link or an article or a post about this
My 'Draw Trendline' button has stopped working! Everything else working fine - any suggestions please
  EA not running on VPS  (11   1 2)
Gooday, I'm using an EA through a provider, and this account is connected to VPS, however the EA seems to be placing trades only when i open the platform on my computer. Is there anything i might be doing wrong on my side, because according to the EA provider, it should run even if i'm not active on...
HI Guys, Is there anyone who can guide me through to get Live NSE Futures & Options chart in MT5 for demo account