General - page 412

I have spent a few thousand over several years in the marketplace for indicators and for some reason I cannot access them on any MT4 platforms. I can see them but no access unless purchasing them. Under my profile i can see all of them and all of them show I still have several downloads not even
Hello everyone. Can anyone tell me what is the possible cause of this error? Thanks
This stems from the various issues i've had recently with developers in the freelance section. For me, it's always a gamble for picking someone right to do your work for you and to ensure that the EA is bespoke. But recently i'm having trouble with developers who do not understand simple
Hi Guys, Using Admiral Markets MT5 on Windows. I created a bunch of Profiles , saving each one as I went, and Saved As when I was making new ones. I Saved when closing or making changes to that Profile. I flicked to another Profile, and it appeared fine. Flicked back to the original, and it
Hello I have written an MT5 ea that uses some custom indicators I have added all indicators as resource, so I can send single .ex5 file to client I dont want client to know anything about indicators I have used in my ea but every time I attach ea on chart/remove it from chart, it lists all
Do I need to have a different MQL5 log in for my iphone? I am useing same MQL5 login as used on my computer and android devide. Thanks PipzPayz
Can anyone help with the History Quality for MT5 strategy tester? Contacted broker and they said it is not on their side as they take it from MetaQuotes and they can't do anything about it? On second broker is showing 100%. Although profit and charts are very similar? Thanks
Less than 6 months will be fine, More than 6 months, More than 1 year, More than 2 years, More than 3 years, More than 5 years, More than 7 years, Around 10 years
i have uploaded my document passport which have expired year2026 but i reciveved message like its expired already, why? it have 5 years more and i just renew my passport
Hi sir, Pls Help 😭, I have subscription on signals, I think it stop, I accidentally register as seller, How can i back again, I want to stop being seller 😔😭
hi all I'm writing some code to calcualate lot size and then i'm using normalize to keep up to 2 decimals. It's working fine except for the value 7 as shown below. it happens in any time frame and any currency pair. I've seen normalisedouble failing a couple of other times with other calculated
How can open an order that makes 20 USD profit in EURUSD in MQL4
  THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne  (256   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
THE BUY ZONE RULES: The long zone is the Open Price + .0003 and +.0004. The short zone is the Open Price - .0003 and -.0004. For the USDJPY use .03/.04 instead. Go long on green (bull) candle in the long zone and short on red (bear) candle in short zone. I reset the Buy Zone at the start of the hour...
Hi all, Is there any algorithm available to scan for specific price action bars, in specific time frames, in specific pairs and generate email alerts? Thank you in advance, Dimitrios
Hey everyone - while there is a lot of information here, its confusing for someone like myself who is new to the platform. I have been using the Metatrader to gain experience trading currencies in a demo account and of course I find the concept of algorithmic trading, expert advisors etc very
All my signal copies are coming in at .01 even when on the signal provider it says .02 or .03. Why is this ?? Mt4 using cedar
I had watched Many signals here at mql5 and discovered that starting from the end of February, 2021, Most signal review no longer come with "star" rating . My signal subscribers has also complained of that and I have also seen where subscribers of other signals complained too. Apart from
I am looking for a indicator that alerts when there is a cross on two ema
Dear Support, I've lost my mobile phone number registered on my profile, how change it to a new one
Hello all, I have subscribed to a set of signals, and saw they made a trade two hours ago for a buy on USDJPY, however the trade was not made for me. I have my account set up on a VPS , however my desktop was still open at the time of the trade. I have also enabled AutoTrading on the MT4 top bar
Hi, Is there a tool to calculate / convert from FIFO to LIFO account statements in the mt4-5 trading ? Thanks a lot
I want the Expert Advisor not to be tied to an indicator. It would calculate the bars and take buy/sell signals internally. Is it possible
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| BOYVOL100.mq5 | //| Masa Nethononda | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Currently there is a minimum fee of 30 USD. There are many tools traders would probably be happy to pay 10 bucks for but at 30 they probably wouldn't bother, particularly traders from the less well off countries. Is there a reason why the minimum fee is set so high
  about EA Seller  (1)
Hello Team, Can you please let me know how can i sell my algorithm on this platform? Where should i upload it and what is the whole process? Thanks
Hello Team, I m not able to understand the model of back testing algorithm. I m back testing my EA the same EA with different model. First I started back testing with Every Tick Method and than I have tested the same EA with Open Prices Only Model. EA is same but the result of both are different. I
  EA that works  (1)
Please any body knows of any EA that works? Please recommend
  Latency  (8)
Hi there, is everyone knowing the seconds of delay from MQL5 signal into the MT4 terminal of the client? Thanks very much :)
Hello i have 2 mql5 accounts , the 1st one i paid for a signal + vps service in the second one i had a signal and vps service , i cancelled the signal there , the vps s running now i have a problem because i dont find my signal in my first account under my subscriptions but i can find it in the
I purchased an EA from the market a few months ago and want to load it onto a another computer now. It won't allow me because it says I have 5 activations already which is not correct. How do I fix this