General - page 417

i want create a file from candle information in strategy tester But my code does not create the file this is my code : void OnTick()  {           if(iVolume(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,0) <= 1)         {             string file_name= "DATA.csv";            int file_handle =...
Been looking for one that's not in Brazilian. I would also like to know if there's a Discord for it
  Log  (31   1 2 3 4)
hi. does Mt5´s Log register any order executed on my terminal
Hello dear, MQL5 market services rules stated in product section #7: "" The Seller shall not publish multiple copies of Products, which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes. Creation of similar Products having slightly changed
Hi Everyone. I have a signal on a demo account , that has the warning below: The system is reading as a withdrawal and adjustment on Nasdaq dividends. Dows anyone know what I can do to fix that? "2021.03.30 16:26 - Inadmissible withdrawal operations on demo account detected."
Forward testing option given in mt5 is perhaps not so good. In my opinion if we manually pass the better range of selected parameters for forward testing, it'll be a better reliable testing. This is done to prevent solo high result surrounded by all lows from being passed for forward testing and
  OCO Orders  (1)
Hi there, Is it possible to set up OCO orders on a MT5 demo account? If yes, how to do? Many thanks, CM
Questions, problems with product placement or changes to products. Suggestions for improvement. Off-topic posts will be deleted without warning, Posts with offensive language or relationship problems will be deleted without warning Problems that need to be solved: Need to be able for the customer to
Hello,  I try to download an EA from the market place but if I try this I get a window asking me if I already have MT5. After confirmation the app tries to open my MT5. That does not work, obviously because my MT5 is installed via a wrapper (similar to Play on Mac). Does anyone has a hint for...
How to change me mobile phone number? I have lost my old mobile phone. I want to use my new mobile phone number.
Hi all, How do i release my lock fund so that i can re open a new JOB. I have cancel previous job due to developer failed to complete at given time. Does MQL5 has lock release fund duration? Thanks
Hallo, im from Indoensia and im new for the mql5 community. in the last hours i purchased ( rented ) an indicator, and then i top up my accound with local bank transfer. Untill now i still can get my deposit or my indicator. Any one here can help me, please
Dear MQL Community / Moderators, I have tried to find a public announcement advising everyone of recent events occurring at MQL5, specifically the purge of some popular MQL5 Sellers . Can someone please post a link to the public advice in relation to this? There are so many damaging rumours about
Hi I purchased both of the above products, I activated 1 download from both on to a demo account , I have 5 remaining downloads remaining on each, I want to go to live trading on a VPS and now I can not access any of the downloads i have paid for I'm none too happy, The politics between mql5 and the
I am looking to retire my tiny server and move to Virtual one with more processing power for making a bit more cash. The agent was installed 2 weeks ago and has received 0/0 jobs and the agent running on my other tinyPC, I've earned quite a few dollars in the same timespan. MetaTrader now has and
Except for a couple of additional parameters they seem the same. https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/tradeclasses/ctrade/ctradepositionopen https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/tradeclasses/ctrade/ctradeorderopen Is there a place where one should use one and not the other? Thanks
Folks, I am developing a trade system that aims to generate customized symbols based on the selected symbols. For data processing, the analysis is not done on candles, but on the basis of ticks. Therefore, "sequential" and "accurate" reading is very necessary. For this task there are the copyticks
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have 3 separate EAs that I have purchased from the market. They all trade EURUSD H1. Each EA has a rule that it will only open 1 trade at a time. Therefore, if the Magic Numbers are unique, I can have a maximum of 3 trades open at a time. If I change the Magic Number to the same, will they
  Netting accounts  (2)
Hi can someone help me quickly. My ea must place both buy and sell pending orders sometimes at the same time. Is this possible on a netting account? Or does the netting only apply to when the positions open
  initial deposit  (1)
Hello everyone. Is "Iinitial deposit" is same as "Minimum deposit" id order to buy signals
My signal <Deleted> report false growth percentage as it shows the last Month grow percentage only or ignoring the first Month grow percentage
  Perfect PC backtesting rig?  (17   1 2)
Attemtping the fastest tick by tick MT4/MT5 backtest possible; what are your recommendations? Thought about building a gaming PC without the graphics card; is this approach OK
  invalid price  (4)
Hello, I have a problem updating my product, I get the message "invalid price". What could be the cause of such an error
If anyone know something about that please contact me. I will be appreciated
The code generated by EA generator MT5 i ncludes definitions of object pointer for example : CExpertSignal *signal = new CExpertSignal; Why not use this method? CExpertSignal signal; What is the reason for using the new operator
Hi, When i'm running a optimization set on MT5 strategy tester, on EURGBP, the platform download 3 data sets- EURGBP , EURUSD and GBPUSD. It's blowing the RAM memory (64gb)....... what I can do to make the platform use only the EURGBP data set? Maybe someone can explain way it's downloading the
import MetaTrader5 as mt5 mt5. order_calc_margin (mt5. ORDER_TYPE_BUY , "AUDCAD" , 1 , 1 ) #761.96 mt5. order_calc_margin (mt5.ORDER_TYPE_BUY , "AUDCAD" , 1 , 2 ) #761.96 mt5. order_calc_margin (mt5.ORDER_TYPE_BUY , "AUDCAD" , 1 , 3 ) #761.96 I tested the cross currency exchange, different price but
I was browsing online and I came to a broker who has been organizing trading contests. I went through their archive have results of all contests they have ever organized and I was surprised to see that there are people making more than 50k% or 50000% gains in a month. I wish to know some insights
Hi guys, I use fibonacci retracement tool and i often need to adjust it's settings, i'm just tired of doing that, it just wastes my time. So is there any way to have more than 1 Fibonacci retracement with different settings in the toolbar? or as indicator? is there any chance to have smth like...
Please help the installation of custom indicators from MQL5 to MT5 fails