General - page 426

[Deleted]
A good way to promote the use of MetaTrader 5 and make a profit for it is by applying new formulas in web platforms that already have thousands of visitors per month. W***P**** is a popular blogging system built under a use-at-will philosophy which has a powerful plugin repository. This repository...
  LOT
How to write the code for calculating how many LOT I can trade for så that the robot know how many LOT it can trade. I have not see anything about that. How do you trade så that you don´t trade for more then 5% of what you have on the account? Lars
What's up everybody? I have recently bought an indicator program for my MT4 platform. There was an issue with the install and so therefore, I purchased the indicator program with a different card because I thought it didn't go through. Now it is stating that I have a financial restriction onto my
looking for developer in South Africa that can help me code a new bot
It is very annyoing that top-up method by PayPal disappears time to time without notice
Hi Everyone, Is there anyway that I can change m feedback for a finished freelance job. I want to elevate it
Hey guys, how do I get a trigger when opening position is modified? By modified I mean when the Stoploss or take profit is changed, or the position itself is partially closed. I have tried to use PositionTotal() but it only changes when position is opened or closed. Would anyone like to point out
HI everyone, I have questions about the virtual hosting, that i can't get help with. I currently have a Metatrader running on my machine connected to to a virtual Server. I assumed this means that when my machine is off or MT4 is closed that my EA keeps running. This doesn't seem to be the case.. I
i canceled the subscription and i want to recover the pending mony to my account mql5
Hi, I am trying to make a custom symbol from the tick candle indicator described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/60 Unfortunately, I am new to MQL5 and I feel a bit lost. Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your attention
Hi, while all the stock market sites indicate that the open price of SP500 was 3901 today, well in the MT5 chart it says an open price of 3876! Do you have an idea
Does anyone have an idea how I can make a vertical scroll - analogous to ChartNavigate() from the EA? For example, I want to scroll up the chart so that an object comes into the picture. I have my own indicators above and below the price in the chart image. To keep them in the image I have
i made a purchase went to follow the instructions on downloading tot he trading account and there is no tool icon to log into, the demo terminal looks different than the one in the instruction video
Hello All, I am opening this topic to centralize all information about migrating to Windows 10. No much for now, but important points to be aware anyway. All your MT4/MT5 passwords will be lost . You will lost 1 activation for your products bought on the Market . KB3124200 on Windows 10 professional
Hello fellow traders, I had a windows update recently and all my expert advisors that I had purchased became unusable. The error I got on MT4 was that is unable to load the file. I have a few issues with this. 1. I had to re-download the expert causing me to lose an activation. I saw comments on
Hi New here and would welcome some help. I am trying to Connect my FXCM demo account to MT4 web platform but it is not allowing me to do so, it just wants me to connect to the MT4/5 demo account. Can anyone lend a hand please? Many thanks
Hi, when you drop indicator, expert, script on chart there is a window pop up, How can I customize that window? Specifically, I want to omit common and color tab, and make a new tab and design its objects etc. On top of that how can I design a menu so can pop up when ever I call it? I just want a
  vps doesent work  (5)
Hello all. the EA's do not react when they run over VPS ....when they reach the TP value they do not trigger they also do not open a new trade. Over my computer it works VPS is not working MQL VPS error message I am bringing my Local Oliver Koin 192 Oliver Koin 2021.03.10 08:14 #3 EN 2021.03.10
I just bought the <Deleted> indicator for Metatrader 4 from the MQL5 Communtity Center, but I can't find the indicator. They also haven't sent me a password for the MQL5 community center even after I inputted my login and email address. Thanks, Eric
Greetings! I'm pretty new to MT5 but I know we can backtest our Expert Advisors with historical data provided by the broker of choice. My current EA is just sending and receiving data and commands from a Python script I wrote. This script contains the actual strategy, which is based on the brokers
How can I copy the same volume as the signal provider Please guide, thank you
[Deleted]
I have MT5 mobile app. On my PC I set up an account and made a deposit. How do I connect it to my MT5 mobile app
I registered my account name is used Herocross and show it on the Profile, however, after I registered the seller, the name change to My real name Wai kin Liu, I would like to show as Herocross instead of Wai Kin Liu. Can I do that ? pls find the attachment
I can log in to the mql5.com website no problem. In trying to get the MetaTrader 5 android app set up it takes me to an mql5 login screen and the same login info doesn't work. Any ideas
Hi everybody I would like to code a trailing stop in percentage instead of pips Usually this is what i' am doing input int InpTrailStop = 15 ; // Trail Stop (pips) input int InpTrailStep = 2 ; // TrailStep (pips) // in init section ExtTrailStop = InpTrailStop * m_adjusted_point; ExtTrailStep =
  Missing Cash  (1)
My signal provider claims to have received nothing from the $30 I paid for his signals, and the money is not in my account. Who's fooling who? This is the signal provider: <...>
Accepted the update today, restarted, since then about 10 times once it runs and i try to do any back testing or optimization, it causes the blue screen of death on windows 10. After few times of this happening and trying to figure out what happened. MetaTrader lost all my registered accounts! Now i
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a freelance job delay for 11 days and he Developer has not performed the Demonstration of the solution. I messaged him via freelance chat and he has no response. what can I do now
Hi, once I downloaded a script from the official mql codebase site, the script that removed those title strips from chart windows in the terminal (the ones on the pic) to have more space. After hard drive crash I lost it and I don't remember the name, I think it was something like windowsCaptions
how I can change my email ID in profile while its not valid any more and cannot be verified as well, service desk forwards me to this forum to find help on this topic pleeeease help