General - page 1252

The proud recipient of today's $250,000 invoice for propaganda rendered by Ben Bernanke will be the Economic Club of Canada... BERNANKE: FED ACTIONS DIDN'T FAVOR WALL STREET OVER MAIN STREET Bernanke Says US Economy Is Heading Towards Complete Recovery Just don't tell Obama (or the Democrats...
If you want to know what someone’s views of society are, ask what they believe is the best long-term investment. I am fascinated each year when Gallup Poll asks Americans to choose the best option among real estate, stocks and mutual funds, gold, savings accounts and CDs, or bonds. The results...
I have found this ea in this forum. i want to do small changes as follows want to place Sell limit behalf Buy stop want to place Buy stop behalf sell limit want to place sell stop behalf Buy limit want to place Buy limit behalf Sell stop i changed code but it gives error as "order send() error -...
There is no system that is 100% automated or mechanical that will yield extraordinary results — there will always be some decisions that you will have to make, like deciding when not to trade. Trading carries a risk and each time you place a trade, you should understand that you can either lose the...
Dear all i have a big probleam i invist my monay in the brokar websit and he sent my user name and password for MT4 but i compare betwen the MT4 from invistor to FXCM (real) l look a 100 pip defrant please help my i don't understand
Comments that do not relate to the "The Efficiency of MQL5 Indicators", have been moved into this topic.
It almost happened in 2008... but as this excerpt from Casey Research's Meltdown America documentary notes, it appears the US military is preparing for the potential collapse of the US dollar. As Scott Taylor warns, "...if the carrot (of credit worthiness) is fading, and the stick (of military...
Dear All, Let me illustrate my problem in MACD. After I used MQL5 wizard to create a very simple EA based on the signals of CSignalMACD indicator. I made 2 changes to it: 1. In SignalMACD.mqh, add a member function PrintDBgInfo() to CSignalMACD,which print the Open, Time, and MACD's main...
Hello -i would like to become a signal provider for my account with over 3 months history of profit. However playing in this community I subscribed to a dignal - but never used it. Now it shows me that because of this I cannot become signal provider for this account. Is it somehow possible ? help
  MQL: security vs opportunities  (103   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Analyzing my years of experience with MQL and trying to match it with my needs, I realized The most frequent stumbling block, which appeared from task to task, was a two-way exchange of information . It's simple: the ancient axe of MQL - there is only one way to get information from the Expert
I have a real good profitable EA for Scalping it make from 90 to 200 % or over 50% monthly for sure this ea has test on live and demo account the result same in demo and real account
triple_zigzag_ea.mq4zig_dan_zag_danu_ultimate_investment_long_term.mq4 I try these 2 EAs. Triple zig zag : I get the message : "Zigzag ,Backstep cannot be equal or greater to depth" in journal tab and in expert tab, continually custom indicator Zigzag loaded successfully and removed (???) Zig dan...
A new version of the MetaTrader 5 iOS build 911 is available on the AppStore. The key new feature of the updated terminal is the iOS 7 optimized interface. MetaTrader 5 iOS build 911: Completely revised design in favor of iOS 7 flat style.Improved usability: swipe to the right on an open position...
  problem by novice  (20   1 2)
Hello I can start up MT4. When i start up MT5 , it close MT5-self immediate. I try to reinstall MT5 still have problem. MT5 download from http://www.mql5.com. My system is windows XP.
Today is Sunday April 20 , 2014 , the function dayofweek() return me 5. Can you tell me why? thanks. Francesco 
Warren Buffett’s favorite indicator of economic growth continues to gain momentum here in the early spring. The latest year over year reading from AAR shows a 9.3% increase in rail traffic. This brings the 12 week moving averaged to 5.7%, the highest reading since January. Here’s some more detail...
Hello all, My background is OO C++ (derivative pricing - analytic/Monte Carlo etc) Interested in spread betting using Meta Trader, demo a/c to begin with.... What is best approach: download MT5 from here? If yes, how to backtest/trade live?use MT5 and demouse MT4?reference material - A. R. Young...
I just subscribed to GFX Coppenhagen, I want to UNsubscribe but it doesn't give me that option. Instead it says "subscribe more" Can someone please explain this to me.  Thanks
Hello Here is a very simple strategy: 3 indicators based on Bill Williams indicators (on MT4) You can trade any pair, any TF You trade the breakout off the box in a direction of the 4 time higher TF Simple money management rules Please check this example from last week on USD/CHF H1 (video) : Let me
Free limited version with unlimited time usage Free full version with limited time usage
Hey guys im practicing in MT5 and at the bottom in the "TRADE" tab the margin keeps changing. BALANCE - EQUITY - MARGIN - FREE MARGIN - MARGIN LEVEL. Why is this changing? Could you also explain what free margin and margin level are?
Yahoo's recently fired chief operating officer, Henrique de Castro, left the Internet company with a severance package of $58 million even though he lasted just 15 months on the job. The disclosure in a regulatory filing may lead to more second-guessing of Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer's decision to hire...
There are two foremost kinds of investigation utilized when trading any economic market Basic and mechanical. This manual focuses on technical investigation as it is the Preferred procedure of trading for most expert traders, particularly currency traders. Basic investigation is trading based on...
  GUI in DLL  (1)
// ZTest.cpp : Defines the exported functions for the DLL application.//#include "stdafx.h"HWND g_hWnd = NULL;HRESULT CALLBACK WndProc( HWND hWnd, UINT uMsg, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam );DWORD WINAPI Run( void* pParam );extern "C" __declspec( dllexport ) void Start() { WNDCLASSEX wc...
There was a time not so long ago when the income gap between the rich and the poor was shrinking and many near the bottom of the economic ladder moved into the middle class. Between 1910 and 1950 inequality declined, largely as a result of two World Wars and the Great Depression, writes Thomas...
D1 price is on bullish market condition for breaking 0.9461 resistance level for uptrend to be continuing. H4 price is on flat within primary bullish ranging between 0.9442 resistance and 0.9363 support levels. W1 price is crossing 0.9307 resistance level and Sinkou Span A line to be reversed...
D1 price is on primary bullish trying to break 1.3898 resistance for bullish to be continuing. Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is moving along historical price to be ready to cross it from above to below for possible breakdown which will be correction within primary bullish. H4 timeframe -...
Hey guys im a little confused on the difference. If I went and opened an account with $500, is this my margin or balance?
Please, where can I found the 3 Level Semafor indicator with Alert for MT5 ? Or, how can I add Alert to the indicator I have ? Thanks in advance. Jo