Trading style has changed. Trading history before the start of monitoring is not included in statistics.

One of my signals growth statistics is changed. The first two months are now "Gray" and, stating that "Trading style has changed. Trading history before the start of monitoring is not included in statistics".

Is it permanent? or will it be okay after some time if the trading style remains the same?
Files:

Sarowar Jahan: One of my signals growth statistics is changed. The first two months are now "Gray" and, stating that "Trading style has changed. Trading history before the start of monitoring is not included in statistics". Is it permanent? or will it be okay after some time if the trading style remains the same?

When did you add the signal? When did you make it public?

Fernando Carreiro #:

When did you add the signal? When did you make it public?

I made it public in October. 

Sarowar Jahan #: I made it public in October. 

If that is the case then all history before that will be "grey" and that is the normal way for all signals. At least that is the way I was lead to believe it works.

EDIT: Judging from your other signals, maybe I am wrong about this as they are not grey before the start date, but it is grey in the graph but not on the monthly table.

When the monthly growth exceeds 50% is considered abnormal and risky and usually is greyed out.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
When the monthly growth exceeds 50% is considered abnormal and risky and usually is greyed out.

Oh I see. Thank you :) 

Reason: