Can't show single historic trades

I'm new in MT5. I can't display single trades on my chart by dragging them onto the chart from the History"-tab. If I drag and drop a position I took onto the chart, nothing happens I can only show every trade of a pair at once or none at all. there is any solution?
Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / GetTickCount64
Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / GetTickCount64
  • www.mql5.com
GetTickCount64 - Common Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

King Down: I'm new in MT5. I can't display single trades on my chart by dragging them onto the chart from the History"-tab. If I drag and drop a position I took onto the chart, nothing happens I can only show every trade of a pair at once or none at all. there is any solution?
That "drag trade" functionality is no longer available in MT5, like it was in MT4. It is is now controlled from the Chart's settings, to display the "Trade History" or not (all or nothing).

Fernando Carreiro #:
That "drag trade" functionality is no longer available in MT5, like it was in MT4. It is is now controlled from the Chart's settings, to display the "Trade History" or not (all or nothing).
I appreciate your quick response, thank you!

King Down #: I appreciate your quick response, thank you!
You are welcome!
Reason: