General - page 344

step test  (1)
is there a 'step' program in MT4 to test variable outputs
Yes. No. Maybe. I don't care.
I made a mistake while making a deposit on mql5 I want to withdraw this money I cannot
Can I promote any Brokers or any Services in my profile or in my signal's description? Is it permitted or not
Please see attached. Why is my Metaquotes ID missing from my MT4 iOS app
Hello guys. I skipped reading some instructions. I failed certain times the authentication process and now I am prohibited from trying to repeat it and verify myself as seller. Who could unlock my account from applying to become an EA seller? Thanks in advance
I removed my MT5 terminal and reinstalled it again. And now I am having this problem when attaching my EA. The same EA that worked fine before. Now it works fine only in the first Chart. Trying to attach the EA to the second Chart, or third etc gives me the error: Invalid EX5 file (7). Anyone have
What does rating means in my product section? Does higher rating is good or lower rating is good?Can we see details of rating based on
i was thinking to do something stupid ...like this one below and then get to sale my expert advisor on the market ! what do you think i should do? #property copyright "jack zorlob wrote it!"
  trading amount  (1)
how to check a trader is best for me and also check how much amount is require to deposit for a particular trader
Hello. I need some help please. I Need cancel IP Address is unused and add Activations for EA What should I do?. Kind Regards, Sarawut
Hi, Recently I see many EAs using just 1 chart to work for many different forex pairs. My question is: when using vps of mql5 I open a chart and install the EA like that, will the EA work properly with the remaining forex pairs? Example: EA can work with 20 Forex pairs, but just install it on
I setup a bunch of mini-charts undocked on a couple different monitors. At first, everything was fine. Reloading the profile or restarting MT5 with that profile, would successfully place all the charts where I left them. However, once I started placing these charts at the edge of another monitor
hi, is it normal for every sub account of MAM to have different close trading time (MT4) from one another ? We're talking about thousands of sub accounts. from what i noticed, the start trading times differ in seconds, but the closing times differ could be in minutes ( from one account to another)
hi, I want to copy a signal but traded pairs end with suffix ECN (like EURUSD.ECN, AUDJPY.ECN), mine just pair names like EURUSD,AUDJPY, will it copy signal without problem
is it possible to make something against getting to big log files? When for example the timeframe from charts get changed and you have some indicators on the chart then for every indicator and different things a entry into the log file is written. That can become to much megabyte after few days and
We our testing our EA and having some issues here, and the question arose, How realible can you expect an EA to be to execute as designed? Should it work pretty much perfectly once attached to a chart? Or should a person always expect to have to tinker with it because it isn't doing exactly what it
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, This question of mine is likely hugely revealing of how little I know about coding, EAs, the tests EA's need to pass during MQL5 validation process, etc. Anyway, my question is whether the validation process requires that an EA is not restricted to a certain pair or time frame, but
hi i want use a signal but my symbols Do not match , my signal is EURUSD but my symbol is EURUSDc can i change the name
Hello team, I have an issue with my signal options which is getting unchecked every time I close MT5 on my computer or whenever I restart my PC. So I'd like to know how I can fix it as it making me miss my provider signals. If someone can, kindly help. I have attached the picture of the part I am
I am trying upload a new product to MQL5 market (a free one). After filling the draft and clicking the add button it simply refreshes the page and doesn't save the draft. There are no errors in the draft. Also I have checked in my products page that no draft has been saved. And also I noticed that
I want to run an EA on multiple Symbols simultaneously. A given Symbol will never have more than 1 EA running. The EA should act independently for each Symbol, i.e. not share state between Symbols. For each Symbol, I need to store some state to dynamically set T/P based on some past decisions of the
Hi I cannot see my VPS server in the Meta-Trader any more. He was suddenly gone. How can I link it back on my MT4? Thank for Help regards Pascal
Hi team, There is a bug in Strategy Tester on MQL5 terminal v5 (build 2981) under Windows 7. When I open metatrader 5 and execute any test with any expert advisor (ex. ExpertMACD), the transactions are processed successfully. But, in the second or more executions with any changes (settings remains
Anybody Here Can Help Me To Change My User Profile Login Id Because I want to Changed my user id My Current login id is denyjane4.so i want to replaced my user id and i want to keep new login user id is chsaqlain7 so please anybody here can help me how can i changed my login user id
Hi everyone, I have written a script in python to run MT5 in optimisation mode. It appears to be working some of the time but sometimes it launches MT5 and starts to run the optimisation but finishes almost immediately, I'm guessing crashing out. The error doesn't seem to be consistent as when I
We are testing an EA, sometimes it takes the trade, sometimes it does not. I am not sure where to begin to troubleshoot it, but I have the ALGO Trading turned on, the little hat icon in the top right of the chart is blue/green. Yesterday it took the trade on both vps accounts, I didn't change a
I have tried opening new charts and even restarting the terminal, it does have an ea attached to it, possibly thqt is messing it up
  VPS  (8)
Can some one advise if I may use several brokers on one VPS service, or if I may have more than one mt4 account (Live and demo) on same
Hello every one. I''m developer and I have one job in progress in the Freelance. I sent the file for my client but he does not respond and now the job is overdue. what should I do?? should I go through Arbitration or I have another option